1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Takahashi Juri (Juri) / 12th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Lariemeeva, May 27, 2011.

1. lonewolfryuu

lonewolfryuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    Just glad Juri's ranked, Moriyasu & Kodama who were prelim superpowers got way behind as expected.

2. odagiri_juno

odagiri_juno Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Twitter:
    bizarre_juno
    finally..
    after two years of waiting, Congratulation JURI!!!
    awesome jump too, straight to UG. you're fine on your own now..

3. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Congratulations Juri! And to her fans as well.:banana: This was a well deserved victory. And you all have given her a great building block to come back stronger for the next year. You gave her not just rank #28, a good solid first time rank, but confidence as well. And that will serve her well in this job, with her skill set. Look forward to a great year coming from Juri.:awesome: I know I do.

4. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    [​IMG]

[140607] Takahashi Juri's Google+:

#DifussionHope

Everyone!!!
    Thank you very much for rank 28th, a dreamlike rank for me (T_T)

Although, I didn't rank twice
    My aim for this year sousenkyo
    I declare it openly as "Under Girl" and managed to rank 21st in the preliminary result
    On official votes counting today, I ranked 28th
    To everyone who have supported by defending my "Under Girls" goal from preliminary until today, I am filled with feelings of gratitude to you (T ^ T)

I didn't have self-confidence
    But, to know there are fans that led me here, is already my self-confidence.
    This rank 28th is an appropriate rank, and,
    I want to do my best so that I will be able to aim for the top even more, and you can expect it more from now on.

And again,
    everyone who have voted for me (T_T)
    I don't really think a thank will be enough (T_T)

And, the expectation that I say to be more than in preliminary,
    have I failed to answer,
    it might have disappointed everyone,
    certainly some day, together with fans
    we will recover from this chagrin

In this sousenkyo,
    I was very scared and feel uneasy
    But finally, I am a little relieved now and feel living, haha
    Don't you guys feel the same too
    It was raining and feel so long
    But cheers for the good work (O_O)

Another one,
    I've been following Mayu-san all the time so far until now.
    And also, I support her.
    I want to do it for her.
    I am so heartily glad for Mayu-san who've gotten the first rank (T_T)

Oh, and another one.
    Kawaei-san and Annin-san (T_T)
    The moment when I heard Annin-san's voice from the telephone, I couldn't stop my tears.
    With Kawaei-san standing on the stage, is really unbelieveable.
    To already come back and stand on this stage
    in front of the members and fans again (T ^ T)
    Nevertheless, I love you.
    Hats off to the strength of those two.

Various things have happened,
    many thanks to everyone for it.

[​IMG]
    ----

For someone who barely has confidence on camera, I am glad Juri has started to get it back, especially after her downfall due to the slashing incident. Btw, thanks to everyone who have supported her and those who come to this thread for that :D I also love how the center from this single is also a part of new Team B :3

5. GTR

GTR Kenkyuusei

^^^ Thank you for the translations.

Also Congrats to Jurichan! I'm really happy she made it. I wonder how many team B members made it onto top 80.

6. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    @GTR : According to Rka's made statistic in senbatsu sousenkyo thread, there are 10 ranking members from Team B. The most of all teams. Wohoo, good job fellas! Moreover, the center this time is also from B. The new team is already conquering this biggest event of the year! :D However though, I would like to put Mio in this one considering she holds a kennin status to B. So in total there are 11 ranking members, and in order they are...

1. Watanabe Mayu
    2. Kashiwagi Yuki
    3. Ikoma Rina
    4. Tomonaga Mio
    5. Takajo Aki
    6. Takahashi Juri
    7. Kuramochi Asuka
    8. Uchiyama Natsuki
    9. Tanabe Miku
    10. Ogasawara Mayu
    11. Oshima Ryoka

Juri in 6th position is not that bad. And also, if we eleminate sister group members as well as kennin, presenting original AKB48 members, we will have her in Senbatsu position already.

1. Watanabe Mayu
    2. Kashiwagi Yuki
    3. Shimazaki Haruka
    4. Kojima Haruna
    5. Takahashi Minami
    6. Yokoyama Yui
    7. Kawaei Rina
    8. Kithara Rie
    9. Iriyama Anna
    10. Minegishi Minami
    11. Kizaki Yuria
    12. Muto Tomu
    13. Takajo Aki
    14. Takahashi Juri
    15. Kato Rena
    16. Kojima Mako

Hopefully by the next two or three singles, they will surely put her into permanent senbatsu like Mako :lol:

----

some shot of Jurichan in today Yuuko's graduation concert

[​IMG]

7. Nclm

Nclm Kenkyuusei

Ah, finally I can post here as I was out since 2 days ago
    Congrats Juri for made it in to the UG even if it's not the center position but it really is still an awesome rank for someone who hasn't been ranked before. She once said she don't want to lose to 3 musketeers, isn't she? Her push isn't as much as them but she really did it this time.
    Once again, congrats Juri and thanks to the all fans who voted and supported her all this time. She deserved 28th and I wish she'll rank even higher next year :banana:

8. GTR

GTR Kenkyuusei

@Stankovic , thanks for the information. Yay for Team B:1st: , and I'd like to see Juri in senbatsu as well.

This is one of those videos that I usually go look at to give myself a smile. You can see how much Juri has grown as well. So I'll put this here for new Juri fans:XD::approve:

if the video does not show watch the video here

9. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    HEYHEYHEY Sayonara Oshima Yuko Live SP

Even though Juri doesn't perform in the theater, but the recording a few days ago is actually turned out to be for HEYHEYHEY special episode today. In the video you can see her performing Mae Shika Mukanee with the other senbatsu members. There's also others where she perform though I forgot which part :lol: I might just edit this post later and add that one. But Juri looks pretty cool in that outfit :drool: cannot wait to see her playing as permanent senbatsu

[​IMG]

10. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    (06/09) Labrador Retriever in HEY3x Sayonara Oshima Yuko Live SP

Like in the previous version where she subbed. She is subbing for Yuria's position again in this performance. It looks great though to see her getting more to the front rather than her original position. But in overall is still a way behind. But no worries, we might get that fixed later :lol: The performance costume is so cooool which is a bonus to see Juri dressing on it <3 And also, there is a glimpse sight of Juri in "next week episode sneak peak" of Ariyoshi AKB Kyowakoku. Seems like they bring the radio show back with 200 special thingy

[​IMG]

The show starts airing next week, on Monday, June 16th, 2014. Participating members are Takeuchi Miyu, Nagao Mariya, Abe Maria, Izuta Rina, Katou Rena, Tano Yuuka, Takahashi Juri, Sasaki Yukari, & Omori Miyu. Wohoo, 4 12th gen girls right behind :drool: And also, she just had a photography with another Under Girls members yesterday. I still don't know what and when it will be released, but looking at her having all this post-sousenkyo activity with happy expression already made me glad. Usually, like in the last two years we will have to see how sad she is about not ranking and how hard was she willing to work with more efforts. We got like bunch of sad updates for a whole week in both mobame and google+. Anyway, this mobame post of her might be able to show you, how grateful she is, and how she nearly thought this position to be like "a dream that come true" :D

[​IMG]

(140609) Takahashi Juri's Mobame:

After today's shooting, I am finally getting a bit calm ^ ^

Again, Under Girls Rank 28th
    For fans who have voted for me, and led me this far, thank you very much!

Today, there was a shooting of members per ranking.
    I, as a part of Under Girls also took a part in the shooting.
    It really was like a dream come true >_<

Because, like in the last sousenkyo when there is such shooting on going
    I wasn't able to attend it because I'm out of the rank
    Although I've highly anticipated it, I failed to get into the rank
    But there are ranking girls in the studio done their shooting

To be around members who ranked, I felt very embarrassed and very sad....

At that time,
    I remember that was very frustating

Today, in the photo room at the shooting, I was reminded of something

Here, as a ranking in member, to be able to get involved in the shooting
    I was glad enough to not believe it happens

I said, the big chance of opportunity for me, will be in this last senbatsu sousenkyo

But firmly, I think I have been able to grab this opportunity well

Wait no, I think it's that all fans have managed to grabbed it firmly for me

From last year's sousenkyo, until this year's sousenkyo
    The most important thing is, for me not to make you give up your efforts

When I was out of rank last year, I feel myself to be pretty useless

I felt the fear of falling as it is

But all fans of mine have been disappointed, crying, feel sad, and some are even blaming themselves
    To see you feel that way in activity like handshake event, I cannot forgive myself for hurting you so much,
    As an idol, my position is that I have to cheer people
    But letting people sad just for me...is the worst thing I've ever done.
    "What the fuck have I done!?" Thought myself

My pride cannot forgive myself
    Although I had no self-esteem.....
    But when they wanted me to smile, aside from pride
    I want them to be happy
    That is my self-esteem

That is why, letting fans be sad, is something that my pride cannot forgive

Seeing the result of this year's senbatsu sousenkyo
    I felt that last year I should've sent everyone a good idea to remind them we also have given our best efforts

From the bottom of my heart, I am trully grateful to everyone

And also, by receiving this 28th position,
    to be a suitable person, I will go for higher goal,
    With everyone together this year, because everyone has been looking forward to me,
    My pride is, for me to continue doing the best

When the preliminary announced me on 21st position, I feelt that everyone expected me "to want to get UG Center or entering senbatsu"
    But ultimately, my rank declined, and I failed to properly respond to everyone's expectation
    I am truly sorry

But, with the intention to recover from this chagrin next year,
    with our hard work, please give me your support in the future

Everyone's happy face is my energy source

The view from the stage was really wonderful,
    it's a fascinating view for me, to see all fans from there
    that is gonna be my "confidence"

To have this confidence, I will do my best in the future

Thank you very much ^_^

11. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

Did she actually say "What the fuck have I done!?" :rofl:

12. Nclm

Nclm Kenkyuusei

@Stankovic thanks for all the updates and that long mobame translation. It does expressed how she is grateful for the fans

About the cool costume in HEY3x Sayonara Oshima Yuko Live SP, it's because they performed Mae Shika Mukanee too, not sure whose under is Juri in
    Anyway here's the Mae Shika Mukanee in HEY3x

13. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    In one of this Yahoo articles, Makoto Ishihara, the producer of BS Premium's AKB48 SHOW, said nobody can replace Yuuko, but there're young members with potential like Takahashi Juri & NMB48's Shiroma Miru. Shinobu Mori, the producer of AKBINGO! also mentioned names like Nishino Miki & Iwata Karen for him to hope for.

http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20140611-00000083-sph-ent

Somehow, I'm glad she got recognized by entertainment people.
    I hope they will help her path to get into bigger program with good exposure and audiences. I meant, we'll rly need them for next year sousenkyo :D

@Bushido : Of course not :lol: I just put it that way to ensure it stays emotional as ever :lol:
    However, I suppose you've already understood what she meant

@Nclm : no probs, thanks for giving the mae shika mukanee cut video
    the one I posted has already got removed, so I suppose that can remain here :D

14. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    Sorry it's a bit late, but YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!
    I am still on a high and mega happy that Juri ranked, and that after pre-lims we could keep her in the Under Girls =)

So happy for her, and to see her holding that trophy.
    Already thinking ahead to next year and how many votes I can bump her up...

I noticed in quite a few of the stills from HEYHEYHEY Sayonara Oshima Yuko Live SP that Juri is really noticeable and at the front, near Yuki and Paruru and with other front girls.
    Can't say she looks like she fits with them just yet, but there is such an undeniable pull and charisma there. <3

Aaaah, so much happiness for Jurichan! ^_^

15. Nclm

Nclm Kenkyuusei

Juri also appeared on latest AKBingo episode 292

This year is gonna be a great year for Juri and all of her fans too :cute:

16. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    [​IMG]

She looks so cute in that episode with left ponytail style <3 but in overall, she almost did nothing but smiling, grining, or laughing for the whole episode :lol: I'm expecting more act chance for her in the upcoming episode if they go with the same concept of event though. But anyway, yesterday she just had another BINGO filming with several other members like Chiyori. She wore the same seifuku as she used for sousenkyo, so I wonder if it's really sousenkyo related theme. Perhaps just sitting down all the undergirls, and starting to ask each members their impression about ranking. But I hope the segment won't be that short. Maybe a few more games. But it's nice to see her getting close with another hakata girls :D

[​IMG]

========================​

[​IMG]

btw, the Team B recording for AKB48 SHOW on early June is already having its broadcast schedule. Just this Saturday, on June 14th, we'll be seeing the B girls performing Shonichi, Pajama Drive, and Shiori Shirt. For Pajama Drive, they're going to use the original center, Mayuyu with Ryochan and Jurichan accompanying like in the stage performance. Oh, talking about theater performance, Juri will appear in the next Team B performance on June 13th. But unfortunately since Yukirin doesn't take an absence, she will be playing that old Pajama Drive again :( The next performance on 17th has no Yuki, but since it's a seitansai, we won't get the camera to focus on her.

Btw, I make a hardsub for her sousenkyo speech in case someone missed the moment

You can also download it on DevHost if you want. It's available in 720p - d-h.st/Gkb

Last edited: Jun 12, 2014
  17. odagiri_juno

odagiri_juno Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Twitter:
    bizarre_juno
    juri' s hairstyle kinda remind me of maachun old hairstyles. she also as appeared in this week ariyoshi akb but again not much of screentime since they only shown some VTR tho she did degawa tetsuro monomane there..

18. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    ^ hey long time no see bro! <3
    where have you been? :D

She looks pretty nice with the other 12th gen members and ex-4 in the ariyoshi episode :drool: But as usual, she only came as guest which means she sit and comment on what shown. She also didn't mention much of Ariyoshi AKB at the time of the filming, so it might just a short appearance for her. She will also appear in its next episode, but I suppose since it's special 200, I think her role will pretty much the same. Aaaah, I want a show like Kankou Taishi for her again <3 that's gonna be awesome!

[​IMG]

btw, it turns out that she also played for Kinou Yori Motto Suki at the Ajinomoto Stadium during Yuuko-san's graduation ceremony concert. She was Annin-under for the performance and turned out her arms are too short to fit for Annin's size :lol: I think she did mention this once on Ariyoshi too. But didn't really notice it goes this far and affect her costume :lol: She also had a recording today, which I suppose is just for theater performance. But somehow, Undergirls peeps are having their mysterious "recordings" recently. I don't know if what she did today is also related to post-sousenkyo thingy activity. But one profit that we can be sure is that she will have magazine exposure for getting ranked into this election, yaaay! <3

19. Nclm

Nclm Kenkyuusei

JuriMayu gif by marxakuarius
    [​IMG]
    When a dork meet another dork [hehe], reason why I love team B so much this year

It's late but here's HD Pajama Drive cut on AKB48SHOW 140614

20. Kyobu

Kyobu Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    推し!

Stankovic, you seem to know your stuff. I'm all over Juri right now but I'm an old school AKB wota. Is there any performances around from the A4 era? I've seen a picture of her in a Keibetsu uniform. HOOK ME UP.