TV / Radio AKB48 Nemousu Terebi Season 3 (2009/10/09 - 12/18)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by makistar, Oct 5, 2009.

1. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Re: [TV] - [AKB48 Nemousu Terebi] Season 3 (2009/10/09 - )

^ LOL, I just saw that Nico Nico Douga video, too. :XD:

But yeah, that's cool seeing the girls doing more stuff for Nemousu. I wonder, though...the previous specials had an "epic" feel to them - working at an onsen resort, visiting a Korean boot camp, traveling to Australia, organizing a graduation event in Hokkaido. So...how might this bowling bit be equally epic?

Or am I just asking for too much...? :fear:

2. jafeijai

jafeijai Kenkyuusei

Who knows? Maybe we'll see some epic FAIL. :D For example Mayu's (uberly cute) fail

But it's interesting to see that the majority of the lineup isn't the front members of AKB. If anything, the fact that the relatively less popular members are in the show could bring about some good laughs (Rumi? Harugon?) Don't hate me; popularity is all relative >.<

3. Shumatsu Samurai

Shumatsu Samurai Kenkyuusei

Most likely there's prizes and punishments involved to make it more interesting.
    Nice member selection as well - just hope this doesn't become another SuperJurina™ show... [notme] [wonder]

4. nandaro

nandaro Kenkyuusei

5. moyism

moyism Kenkyuusei

^ nice! Thanks for the link!

I'm d/ling all of them now so I should have a DDL to all the parts soon, for those that can't youtube or whatever.

EDIT: here's the first 7 parts (~1 hr worth) as the guy will apparently upload the rest tomorrow or something. Remember its youtube quality but better than nothing for now. Sample screenshot here and DDL @ http://m0e.me/ff (500MB, 7 FLV files zipped which should be playable in any media app). Enjoy!

6. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka

Just saw the episode on youtube, 12 whole parts and it was enjoyable, there were definetly a lot of highlights to the ep, and it gave me a feel on the new teams, The new team K definetly has that team feeling but i'm not feeling it for the other two yet.
    BTW does anyone know what it exactly was that the other members signed in the bowling alley?

7. moyism

moyism Kenkyuusei

last 4 parts from the first youtube uploader nandaru linked to earlier, which seems to complete the special as far as I could tell (and comparing it to the other youtube version). DDL @ http://m0e.me/fg (340MB with ~40 mins of AKB goodness). Can't wait to see the eventual DVD release of this XD

random but LOL at how they started to point out when Yuki fixed her bangs after one of the frame games

8. ohno

ohno Kenkyuusei

Noro Kayo was the distorted voice but she never appeared on camera! Maybe she'll replace Ariyoshi in season 4.

Attached Files:

• snap.jpg
      snap.jpg
      File size:
      59.1 KB
      Views:
  9. moyism

moyism Kenkyuusei

nice! LOL I figured it had to be a member of AKB given the info the voice knew.

Actually, Noro being the host for the new Nemousu would be pretty cool if that does come true. She does know very well of the "pain" and "suffering" one goes through when on the series ^^;;

10. haikara2308

haikara2308 Kenkyuusei

Is it confirmed that Ariyoshi won't be on season 4?

11. frblckstr1

frblckstr1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    And
    she can give some pointers on how to clean toilets
    :D

12. wakuseijin

wakuseijin Kenkyuusei

Just watched the nemousu bowling sp a few days back

At the end of the sp,the girls are shocked to learn that some of them are going to be picked to take a qualification test for pro bowlers next march & have to spend a year training for it.So is it true that some of them are to become pro bowlers?

13. moyism

moyism Kenkyuusei

LOL I guess. We honestly won't know til Nemousu starts up again and/or the girls leak something on their blogs ^^;;

14. tomcha317

tomcha317 Kenkyuusei