1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Tomonaga Mio (Mio) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Sep 23, 2012.

1. Rainelord

Rainelord Kenkyuusei

Thank you @Tarooooo :)
    I'm interested because this is Q&As rather than normal, usual G+ post.

2. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Told ya I be back.:) Anywhos....

Mioten really, really likes her sleep. No wonder she goes Waronaga on her mom when she wakes Mioten up early.:lol: I guess even Tenshi's need their beauty sleep.

Her beloved Melon-pan... I am truly gonna have to learn to make this stuff, the way these girls go on about it. But I SUUUUCCCCKKKK at baking.:(

Wait, wait, wait. Mioten and Akicha are close? As in Takajo Aki? When did this become a thing? I know they are in B together. But Mioten has spent precious little time with the team. Not that I am complaining. At All.:^O^:

Nikujaga, now this I can make. And have before. Meat and potato stew. Simple. Too easy. Give me challange! That is not baking.:fear:

If she waits til we stop supporting her to no longer be Idol, she better prepare for being an Idol forever! Cause I ain't stopping. EVER!:twisted:
    Bacon. 'Nuff said :corr::corr:

@Tarooooo! Thanks for this sudden Mio+ translation! As you can probably tell, I love me some Mio+!:^^;:

3. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    So quite......

[​IMG]

:inlove::cute::inlove::cute::inlove::cute:

Looking forward to this one!:omfg::omfg::omfg::omfg:

4. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    That's a lot of flower.

I didn't know she would actually have 2 seitansai.

5. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Do you mean quiet?

6. Sayanara231

Sayanara231 Kenkyuusei

dunno if someone already did it, but I translated Mio's birthday letter. I was really moved when I read it so I really wanted to post it here^^

7. Rainelord

Rainelord Kenkyuusei

Thank you very much @Sayanara231
    It's a wonderful letter :cute: :cute:

Happy birthday once again, Mio-chan
    Please keep on smiling and do your best!
    No matter what, you're your fans' pride
    [​IMG]

8. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    That was a beautiful thing to wake up to.:^O^: Thanks @Sayanara231!:v:

Was this one from her KIV Seitansai, or her Team B one?

Speaking of B Saitansai, finally got that one last night.:awesome: Fell asleep before I could start in on it though, at my desk no less. Damn Sleep, you had to come for me just then?:rant:

Ah well will watch it tonight.:omfg:

Sidenote, Mioten's hair is getting longer these days. Maybe she grows it out this time around?

9. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    "Idols who lives by the lyrics of Shonichi are such a few now.?"

I'm glad Mio is still walking this path. The essence of an idol is someone that isn't backing off facing hardship.

I'm gonna watch Mio's seitansai again just for this moment!

Thank you Sayanara to make an exceptionnal translation of Mio's letter!

10. undine235

undine235 Kenkyuusei

Ah, I do love Mio so much, and I'm glad she had a good birthday! This is gonna be a good year for her, I can feel it. I hope HKT releases another single soon, I need more Mio in my lifeeeeeeeeee:cute:

11. arvinbfg90000

arvinbfg90000 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    inoueyuriya
    I am looking forward to a long haired Mio! :inlove:

12. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Saw the 6-27 Team B LOD last night. Mioten with a mini ponytail. Did she not say her hair was not long enough in her recen Q&A on Mio+.:hehe: Really seems like she will let it grow.

13. yasasshii

yasasshii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Long hair Mio is going to be beautiful, I can't wait. I feel like really short hair, like at the time of her debut, wasn't working out for her, she's been looking more and more gorgeous recently as she let it grow.

Today I finally finished watching Mio's Team B birthday. It was just as awesome as the KIV one, with Mio sending radiant smiles in every direction and once again surprising me with her progress. It's been said already but she really isn't as bad at dancing, I'd say she's becoming pretty damn decent. She's no Hirari of course but it would be unfair to compare them. Mio is really working hard and it shows in her performance.

Remember how she declared her desire to surprass Meru during Meru's seitansai at the beginning of the year? Together with the formation of KIV and her kennin position in AKB, turning sixteen seems to have awakened a great deal of determination in her. I still remember how during her KIV birthday she said "I'm an adult now, so I can't cry anymore" and seeing her bravely fight tears after the letter from her mother was read at her AKB seitansai made me so proud. To think that this is the same girl I started following in the days of Hakata Hyakkaten... She grew so much.

14. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Mio's performance during KIV and team B was definitively decent, but the atmosphere wasn't the same for me. Mio still need time to find her landmarks in AKB. Team B, despite is "cute" appeal, looks very old to me. Experienced, that is, so i hope Mio can learn a lot from her sempai.

She did not feel uncomfortable per say, but she wasn't completely at ease as well. How to talk with her teamates...i don't know, less spontaneous?

15. yasasshii

yasasshii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Yeah, you're right. I got a bit emotional over there. But I think the problem is that Mio doesn't spend enough time with team B - during the MC Mio questions corner, the girls that spoke up basically all started from "I haven't really talked to Mio much yet". She's already shy and new environment would make it even harder for her. The impression I got from KIV... I think 2nd gens are a bit more 'at home' there than in team H, somehow? Even though both teams have 1st generation members, too. Probably because it's a new team they're helping to shape from scratch.

What worries me is that I wonder if Mio will have a chance to get closer with Team B. What do you guys think about her chances for a more "permanent" concurrency?

16. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    About that, there's nothing we can do since it's up to management and not Mio. I mean, Mio doing a good job in AKB won't influence Staff decision to try something new.

That being said, there's a certain balance in HKT front row which consist of having one member for each team. Sakura for team A (she is doing very well, almost top 2) Haruppi for team K (she's doing more performance than Sayanee or Jurina so she's getting some spotlight) and of course Mio in team B (cute image is the fittest one for mio)

I don't think it is a coincidence. Plus, Tanaka natsumi in SKE and Annya in NMB, management is really putting HKT promising member in a challenging environnment to let them improve their skills and bring their flavor to their respective team. I'm not against a kennin position not being permanent, i just want the girls to take the time they need to get the experience they seek.

For example, Yui really impacted NMB by her presence, and then she came back to be AKB captain. Kennin ended but it was very successful. Maybe when they're done with it, the three front row member will come back stronger than ever.

17. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    Mio's reactions during the latest AKBINGO ep were pretty cute.

She will be featured in next week's summer fahion segment, look out for it. :chuffed:
    [​IMG]

18. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Mioten. Still the cutest thing. EVER!!!!!!! :cute::cute::cute: Though, I can see Mr. Fakey trouncing Mioten for her tastes.:hehe:

19. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    I hope so because pouting Mio is even cuter. [hehe]

Looking at the featured members I predict Sakura to win it anway, calling it now. (gif from my signature is her outfit for it^^)

Btw you gonna be happy about one other participate :awesome:
    [​IMG]

20. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    This be Mioten's thread, and none can question my love for the cutie.<3

That said, NAANYA FOR THE WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!:awesome: