[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Sousenkyo is not about popularity btw :^^;: maybe their rank is below Ve but they're more recognized in general public and of course they're more funny (especially Harugon)

Ve did get the push but not as hard as Nabilah's push, i wish JOT will push her into modeling or something like that, because comedy is not Ve's speciality (even tho she can make us laugh sometimes [hehe])

2. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Like i said...senkyo is an opportunity for not so popular or not that familiar member in public eyes but have loyal fans to be pushed by their fans so that public can recognize them...and presenting themselves to them..

3. Eddypi

Eddypi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakagawaharuka
    Video from Michelle G+:

Trailer Film
    featuring 3rd Gen Member: Shania Gracia, Michelle, Alycia, Andela and Anin.

if the video does not show watch the video here

4. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
  5. leongekicau

leongekicau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    I felt bad for enjoying haruka act of disobidience too much in ini sahur.

6. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    It's all part of the script bro...that's why NET interested on bringing her on board in the first place...

7. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
  8. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Don't feel bad, exactly what zakky26 wrote, they chose Haruka exactly for that reason.

Also, what they're doing is basically comedy 101, something from The Big Bang Theory:
    Leonard: Why do I always have to carry the heavy stuff?
    Sheldon: Well it's very simple. In our ragtag band of scientists with nothing to lose, I am the smart one, Wolowitz is the funny one, and Koothrappali is the loveable foreigner who struggles to understand our ways and fails. That leaves you, by default, as the muscle.

It's because she's Haruka that she gets away with "bad behavior", its an caricature. The audience are usually instantly in on the joke, and know that she might not know what's appropriate... which then let's the other actors interact with her more, like, stopping her from nearly upskirting Nabilah.
    She's disobedient, but she's also "one of the gang".

Another major reason I can see as to why they chose Haruka... she's a sight gag machine; the refrigerator, and... it's only been three episodes, but that "AhhHHHHHH!!" drink thing... that is so random. She's on the road of being a comedian herself, and by going out and creating gags, it means they don't have to write as much for her... or steer the conversation to her to make her stand out.

^^^Which tends to be the case with idols... why working with good comedians help them greatly. Bananaman & Nogizaka46 are the best examples I can think, they can pick out the exact right flaw or misstep by a usually "perfectly presented idol" and uses it to make the member more interesting and likable. They give layers to an idol.

9. leongekicau

leongekicau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    @kurisu yeh but it is a kind of guilty pleasure for me due to my family teaching that kid should respect older person. Not that i doubt that it is scripted. I hope her behaviour won't be copied by other kids. Anyway time for me to enjoy more of this guilty pleasure.

10. mc_shithead

mc_shithead Kenkyuusei

some even says it's much better than VIVA JKT48:lol::lol:

the problem is, the parents prefer the kids to watch shitty shows as pesbukers or YKS. even when ramadhan, some tv station insist showing up program that consist of mockery and chirp slapsticks jokes. more over, such program received high rating o_O

11. Kak_Stellar

Kak_Stellar Kenkyuusei

They cover a new song from AKB48, Labrador Retriever, and they have to translate from Japanese to English. Then English to Indonesian, the last Indonesian to Javanese. They worked very hard lol

12. leongekicau

leongekicau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    eww really? glad YKS is banned tho. now they just need to ban other similar show.

13. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    To be honest, I didn't even consider this... for some reason, I think if it was Nabilah doing it; it'd be more likely to be copied, since she'd be more the reflection of Indonesian youth, or teen girls.

Whereas I see Haruka as more so the Japanese / foreigner voice, so it would be harder to copy and do her actions, because there's an ignorance factor at play, and kids growing up in Indonesia wouldn't be able to say they didn't know...

Then again, a meme is a meme... if something catches on, it doesn't really matter who it comes from.

14. RacerMCMXCVII

RacerMCMXCVII Kenkyuusei

Is it really banned? :worthy::approve:

15. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2014
  16. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    ^ Eh? @JKT48stuff say Nabilah, Viny, Ikha only attend the ceremony

17. leongekicau

leongekicau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
  18. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    First of all, for a show like this, those with a great variety skill would be more fitting and suitable. You can't deny Gon's or Nab's capability to pull funny jokes or silly behavior. They are also quite popular to the general public, even though they ranked below Ve in sousenkyo. Therefore, the decision was made to put them as co-hosts in Ini Sahur, not only because they are popular, but also because they are capable.

Ve is not really suitable for this kind of show, though she did can pull good jokes at times. A more relaxed show is better for her - perhaps something like a fashion talk show?

But I agree about the idea of how the senbatsu members should be more exposed to public. People need to know about them and the talents they possess.

I hope they would do other thing than only attending ceremonies. Something like what Kinal did with Yupi in Hokkaido sounds interesting!

19. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    From what i see...when they first appeared on the show,NET still confuse on what character shoul those 2 play,besides only as Sule's niece...on the next episode they start to understand Gon and Nab's character...Gon is the annoying niece,and Nab as the tomboy one....

20. RacerMCMXCVII

RacerMCMXCVII Kenkyuusei

The sousenkyo doesn't necessarily show us popularity ranking as it does show us fan loyalty...the more loyal and willing a fan is to support their oshi, the higher up the member's ranking