Single SKE48 15th [Bukiyou Taiyou] 07/30/2014

Discussion in 'SKE48 News & Releases' started by TiduShoko, Apr 20, 2014.

1. sonsam

sonsam Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    ^
    Maybe one of management's gimmicks so Sae fans would pre-order the single asap! LOL!

Btw, thanks for you explanation plomeplome about the outfits!:)

I like the PV! In the beginning it reminds me of So Long's PV, but towards the end when the sunlight comes out I think everyone will be happy!

2. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    That teaser had almost no Sae in it :rant:

3. polar_star

polar_star Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shibataaya
    Yeah but those were just speculations on our part, it wasn't even a linear formation. Management could have done it to create buzz around the new members. Sae was #3 when performing Mirai to wa, so she might still do Yuria's position when performing other songs.

Anyways, why don't some of you try checking out the non-kennin members in SKE senbatsu? I complained less when Ayachan was in the back row for her first two A-sides, jeez. :rolleyes:

4. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Well the fact that Sae is a very high profile member in 48G, I expect her center the 3rd row aka Minarun's position at least. So this is pretty shocking to me. Aya's position in he first 2 singles made me wonder whether the management hate Aya or not but she got her justice in this single.

Anyway, the single is being released in 20 days and the handshakes sales are not announced yet :fp:

5. Starlight

Starlight Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Jurina's voice is really flat ...they should have let Rena join in for the first line. I can't believe Rena is being pushed back.

I really like this song but the PV,the costumes, cd covers are a big disappointment. Even the dance moves are old school.

6. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    omg, i love the performance, the white dresses of the holy trinity are good, but the other dresses aren't very good, but i love the performance, Aya in second row, yes yes yes, the song is amazing and the dance fits for a slow tempo song

the PV looks like it's gonna be AMAZING, Rena in a yukata, OMG OMG OMG, yes, the PV has a very traditional Japanese feeling and i love it

7. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

The preformance was AMAZING! all their vocals were so nice :blush:
    the PV looks so touching can't wait anymore! Aya so pretty<3
    lol Oba and Sae moment was funny
    stiil wierd for me to see milky and nana there..i understand milky kennin but why nana? she already popular
    and also milky is the 2nd girl in nmb and nana is the 3rd kinda wierd..its like puting rena and akarin in nmb..

8. Misaki94

Misaki94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    Misaki94
    Bukiyou Taiyou (不器用太陽) MV(special edit ver.):

if the video does not show watch the video here

9. Mizukitty

Mizukitty Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hoshinominami

I actually agree with this. I complained less even when KanaKana and Yukko got out of senbasu. :|

10. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    It looks like a very nice PV. To me it totally enhances the song. Now I look forward to the c/w previews

11. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    after watching the live performance, the song improved a bit to me, i guess i like this better than the summer song last year.

the choreo made me chuckle though, even with a slow tempo song, ske cant help but have a faster than usual choreo, hehehe.

surprised that sae does not have a front or second row girl position but im ok with it though. sae's popular enough to maintain her popularity even without much push.

12. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

I agree completely, I watched the theatre performance of the song 5 times back to back. As a ballad it succeeds in every way that something like So Long failed, it doesn't plod along in a monotonous dreary way like SL did, it varies the pace of the song really nicely and builds up to satisfying crescendos at the choruses. I liked Jurina's raspy live vocals much more than the "produced" ones in the PV, having a raw voice is not bad as long as you stay in key and can give it some decent power which she did.
    It sounds almost like a theatre song....and that's a good thing in my book. The arrangement is really good too, some judicious use of strings and the drumming is excellent especially at the choruses and Aki-P fits the vocal patterns around the drumming well. I

As for the PV, it seems kind of generic although it does have a bit more of an old-school pre-King records AKB feel to it. I don't really get too concerned about PVs though as long as the song is good and this one is.

13. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    The cloudy daytime scenes look really bland, but the nighttime scenes perfectly capture the essence of the song. The principles behind the daytime stuff isn't bad on paper, it's just that I feel like it's not as well-realized as I would have liked. The lighting, shot selection, color palette, it's just not as good as the nighttime scenes.

But the nighttime scenes are great! That stuff perfectly captures the fleeting feelings of summer and youthful love! Very good and compliments the song well. It's also one of those songs that's better live, so even if the PV ends up not being very good, it won't matter anyway.

14. renx2

renx2 Kenkyuusei

I think the red -> orange -> yellow -> white gradual changes in color represent the colors of the sun, like in a sunset and dawn, and I guess white is the really bright sunlight so they're in the forefront.

15. Edgyeiji

Edgyeiji Kenkyuusei

Jurina's arm during the making of PV is freakishly long and thin. But her face looks healthy. Just a tiny bit thin I guess. I think I like the song even better with the visuals. Good job SKE!

16. qadri08

qadri08 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Actually the row is just have 4. btw, masanya and suuchan were in 3rd row, not in the last row :chuffed:

Masanya's position is in front of kumachan

image.jpg

Suuchan's position is in front of harutamu

image.jpg

image.jpg

From the photo above, the postion would be like this

image.jpg

*cmiiw ;)

17. Mimi

Mimi Kenkyuusei

I'm not really impressed with the pv, but I haven't liked a single this much in a long while.^^ It sounds a lot like alternative rock to me.

18. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

the position switches towards the end of the song tho, the pic I posted is for the 1st half and abit more of the song. Personally I would put white girls in the same row

19. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    The PV is absolutely gorgeous. I love how warm and natural it is. Rena definitely steals the show, but I do wish there was more Sae :p In terms of screen time, the PV feels weird because I don't even think I really saw Jurina much at all.

20. polar_star

polar_star Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shibataaya
    It's barely half of the PV... I'm more worried about getting proper screentime for the girls in the groups of 5. Both Nao and Harutamu are in those large groups. :cry:

I'm actually surprised it seems like there won't be any dance scenes in the PV. Also being that skinny is really not flattering on Jurina... Worried for her health again.