Single SKE48 15th [Bukiyou Taiyou] 07/30/2014

Discussion in 'SKE48 News & Releases' started by TiduShoko, Apr 20, 2014.

1. akbaholic18

akbaholic18 Kenkyuusei

I actually really love this song. It's kinda like a summer ballad. I hope the bigger groups get more screen time or actually move somewhere lol. I want to see Nao more :whistle:

2. kurotori

kurotori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    The day time scenes look pretty bland and dreary, although that could be the desired effect. I just hope the full PV has more night and/or sunset scenes with the other girls, cause the one they showed with the three main girls was perfect.

3. sonsam

sonsam Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
  4. otoppoi

otoppoi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

The nighttime scenes in the short version are absolutely gorgeous. It does become a little garish at the end when the 'sun' comes out in full blast, but I'm sure it'll seem less cheesy in the full version. Rena fans should be happy, she definitely got the best outfit of the entire PV, that yukata is so pretty!

Team E's b-side Banana Kakumei is making its radio debut on 7/14, so looks like that will be our first c/w preview.

5. azumacchi

azumacchi Kenkyuusei

I said I didn't like how gloomy this song was before but now it's getting stuck in my head when the whole song was sung!

Loving Jurina more with the solo line. :blush:

This song also has no dance in the pv so it's really a new side of SKE I guess.

6. Muni

Muni Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I don't usually like SKE songs much, but this single is just perfect. From all the *48 group songs, this is becoming one of my favourites already. It's seriously touching. And the PV seems lovely so far. I like this melancholic summer vibe, it's very poetic.

The only thing I still can't get through is that Mizuho isn't part of this senbatsu. I just can't understand it :\.

7. sno_rpg

sno_rpg Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Wow! This is a complete opposite from Utsukushii Inadzuma. But since I'm a sucker for ballads, this is so fine for me!
    And i love how they haven't brought Churi down yet. So happy!

8. KyriosArios

KyriosArios Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Twitter:
    KyriosArios
    Just heard this song for the first time after the KNP debut on Music Day and I really really like it.

9. otoppoi

otoppoi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

They performed a short version of the single during today's Music Show.

You'll have to skip through AKB HKT and NMB for this one, but I'm sure a rip of just the SKE perf will be on DM soon (and this video won't last long on youtube).

if the video does not show watch the video here

Bridesmaid dresses or not, these dresses are sooooooo much better than AKB's outfits, oh my word.

10. ghee

ghee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    That's an awesome performance! Such a great song :chuffed:
    It's kind of interesting that they used the second verse though. xD
    Bukiyou Taiyou definetely stood out the most to me! It was just so different from the others (in a good way)

11. Starlight

Starlight Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I am more surprised that Milky and Nana managed to change their outfits and appear back infront of the camera within 30secs. They could have added Rena/Jurina's lines to give the NMB girls more time to change....look at how they dashed out of the stage after Ibiza Girl.

I would have liked to hear the front part too but i guess there must be concerns about singing live. I still don't believe that these white orange yellow outfits are official costumes though...if they were going to be so budget about it, must as well ask the girls to bring their yukatas from home and wear it onstage.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2014
  12. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    I updated the first post with covers, tracklist and new video of Youtube.

I really love Bukiyou Taiyou ♥

13. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

14. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    I can hear Nana! <3
    What's happening I'm scared?! I'm loving absolutely everything so far about an SKE release? Flawless covers, beautiful A-side, and this first c/w also sounds very good, my kind of song. :inlove:

15. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    omg, flawless song, the last KII song was not good at all, but this one is flawless, seems like an old school song for an old school Japanese drama, love it, everything thus far is perfect

16. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

WOW KII always surprise me! the song is perfect *.*

17. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Umm. WHAT?! This song though. This is utter perfection!

I could hear Nao, Yukko, Minarun, and Nana all in one song :1st::inlove::cute::drool::awesome:

I'm loving the minor mood, and the lyrics are gorgeous. They sound so good! I CANNOT wait to see the PV for this!

KII is pretty stacked, for me. The shuffle worked wonders, since it was a team I was never really interested in. Pre-shuffle, my team was Team E. But now everything has been redistributed a bit :) I'm so excited to see the PVs.

18. Doacb

Doacb Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoanju
    KII! Ho lee that was a good song! It was perfect <3 so glad I'm getting KII type now :D

19. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    KII team song epic. Glad they got a better song than last time.<3
    All in all I'm hoping for better team songs. In Mirai to wa? only the Team E song was nearly good.

20. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Team S' song with Mirai to wa was really cute! :) It's a very easy song to listen to… and it's fun to listen to when I'm out on a walk. The PV was pretty cute too! As for KII and E, I'm afraid they were both duds for me last time.

But now that they've been switched around a bit, I feel like the overall dynamic will be a lot more interesting. I'm excited for Sae and Rion in Team S! And KII is stacked with all my faves. Team E will be… interesting :^^;:

I feel like the shuffle REALLY gutted Team E and Oshima Team K...