Single SKE48 15th [Bukiyou Taiyou] 07/30/2014

Discussion in 'SKE48 News & Releases' started by TiduShoko, Apr 20, 2014.

1. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Team S PV shooting from SPA Magazine 2014.07.22/29
    Another high school pv.... :hmm:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    OMG love these outfits of Team S and Uha! She is such a pretty girl! I think will save up to buy the regular editions too. Damn good single. To bad CDJapan doesn't count the sales of exported CD's for oricon anymore....

3. Starlight

Starlight Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu

if the video does not show watch the video here
    I found a good video of that Taiwan perf.
    These girls have good vocals....all of them were on pitch and none forgot their lyrics despite singing solo. All in all a very decent performance.

^BTW Jurina is like going back and forth with her hairstyles..isn't that the one from Aitakatta days?

4. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    Good to see Boss Tanaka in second row, I hope she'll get some decent screen time.

5. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    @Starlight In the chorus I could hear Sae's voice over the other two~ I don't know if that's a good thing or not

6. Starlight

Starlight Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    @KashiwagiFan4Life, i didn't really notice it since their voices are kinda similar. :^^;:
    Anyway, it is quite pathetic to have a SKE48 fanmeet with only 3 members. These are the number of fans who turned up.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 16, 2014
  7. renx2

renx2 Kenkyuusei

Why is it pathetic? This is overseas in Taiwan. They typically don't send a whole team of members overseas when there's no concert and not shooting for PV or other show.

8. otoppoi

otoppoi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

^^ Yeah, this is hardly new, the groups of members selected for appearances at fan events in other parts of Asia is generally around 3-5.

On to the b-sides...well, I'm a little tired of the basic HS uniform on Jurina and I think she needs a damn haircut stat (no bangs please!) but that's not really important, the song is FUN! And KII is beautiful. This really is shaping up to be a nicely solid single.

9. Mimi

Mimi Kenkyuusei

How did you do that?:XD:

10. sonsam

sonsam Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    ^
    LOL! MocchiMooch predicted it right!:awesome:

11. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Honestly though, the name of the song basically made it obvious that seifukus were gonna be the outfit :p "houkago," gives it all away.

But I swear, I'm pretty sure we can expect annoyingly pointless running shots, too.. I hate those… for some reason, Idol PV's LOVE those…

Like the cringe-worthy running shots with Haruppi and Mako in Itoshiki Rival. Or Juice=Juice in their new song Kaze ni Fukarete...

12. Starlight

Starlight Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Well in my country they used to send a whole team, the purpose is usually for expo n fan meets etc. Taiwan is so much closer to Japan n probably got more fans ...so I don't see why they can't send more members over.

13. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
    I'd kill for 3 members to come over. America gets zilch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    When are the dates for this single's events? And has the theater ed application begun yet?

15. renx2

renx2 Kenkyuusei

Really? Where are you from? Which team visited you guys and when? And you sound like they did this for your country more than once. That is so lucky.

16. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Look! New things from Avex! Probably give away the centers and pecking order in the new teams.

17. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    1st round results:

1次
    Matsui Rena   25/25 完売
    Matsui Jurina  20/25
    Suda Akari  20/25
    Shibata Aya   3/25

Watanabe Miyuki   5/5 完売

18. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    yes SSK and HS queens

19. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Wish there were more than one day for Milky, girl needs to fish back alot of fans :(

20. Edgyeiji

Edgyeiji Kenkyuusei

Wow E is definitely stacked with superstars when 4th (or 5th if you include one particular kennin) ranked SSK is in like 5th position in her own team's peking order. I'm indifferent with Churi and I do know she has lots of supporters and fans here but I maybe in the minority who's not buying her variety shtick on the ebi shows. TO ME it seems forced and bit desperate for screen time. In comparison, camerahoggers like Kaotan, Tani are just natural with their annoying but endearing act. Churi to me is like the popular girl trying hard to present herself like a hobo geek. That said KII need to find their new face stats because Churi is not getting any better when it comes to SSK and I'm sorry to say this but she may actually have passed her prime and steadily declining from here on.