1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The Gamer Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by transcendental_protagonis, Jun 7, 2007.

1. Copyninja

Copyninja Member

^ woot you're still around! <3

Anyone's gonna play with The Force Unleashed? :eek:

2. kaniroll

kaniroll Kenkyuusei

i have missed so many Wii games :( especially Mario Galaxy, Mario Kart, and Brawl T___T

Is SC4 will be release on July 29th globally? or is the date only for Japan Release? i can't wait to play it too ^^

the force unleashed looks awesome. dunno if i want to get it though, need to ask my wallet first. When will it released anyway?

3. Gloworm

Gloworm Kenkyuusei

Yeah, I disappear couple months at a time because work sends me to places with no internet. :cry:

I've been reading in a couple magazine's that SC4 is coming out on June 24th now. That would be awesome if it did... One less month for me to wait ^_^ As long as it is getting pushed up and not pushed back. But I'll keep hopes for July so my feelings don't get hurt in June.

Force Unleashed is coming out September 16th. Looks good but I probably won't be here, again, when it comes out.

4. amcks

amcks Kenkyuusei

ANYONE WITH NDS HERE?

5. Hellie

Hellie Kenkyuusei

I love games... But most times I only watch when someone play xD A bit sick, but I love to watch! But I also play some games like world of warcraft, Sims :D, UT2k4 and also UT 3... but my pc doesn´t like the games so I use the one from my brother :D
    I´ve a PS2, too... for Singstar and Final Fantasy... also other games like persona3...
    and XD a really old Sega master system II with some old games ^^

6. kaniroll

kaniroll Kenkyuusei

june 24th XD ... indeed, the sooner we get the game the better but yeah... i ll stay with July release ( i ll be busy playing MGS4 anyway =P )

amcks> what are u playing with ur NDS right now? My NDS is not with me atm...still haven't finish playing The world ends with you :( ... such an awesome game

7. nepos

nepos Kenkyuusei

Right now play this game its very interesting

www.sinsofasolarempire.com

update the pacth and play without crack and serial number if you play offline :roll:

serial number needed if someone playing online gaming B-)

8. ando

ando Kenkyuusei

Me! Me! ^.^

I bought a lot of Nintendo's products.
    Is it original DS or DS Lite?

9. amcks

amcks Kenkyuusei

yay^^
    finally another one with NDS^^
    mine's NDS lite,
    currently playin pokemon pearl, megaman star force:dragon(just finished), FFXII:Revenant Wings (Just Started), and Big Brain Academy NDS edition
    what r u playin?

10. ando

ando Kenkyuusei

Masaka! Those are lots of videogames to be played. I am currently playing Brain Age. I wished I could have more spare time to browse another DS videogames. ^.^

What is Brain Academy look like? I am looking for The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass.

I wonder why so few people own DS? Here in Japan, DS is a big hit, particularly among girls. Ehto, that does not mean I am a girl. ^0^

11. kaniroll

kaniroll Kenkyuusei

wooott Phantom Hourglass is one of the best DS game i've played ... one of my fave in the series :D ( didn't like Twilight Princess :( ) so yeah...buy phantom hourglass!!!!!! :D :D

12. amcks

amcks Kenkyuusei

phantom hourglass was the first one i finished^^
    it's juz nice man, love the story^^ and the ship thing^^
    i also did "brain age2" love the sudoku there^^
    well,
    Big Brain Academy is similar to Brain Age, here, we are tested in 5 diferent aspects of the brain skills, as for the result is shown by the weight of our brain, i got B- for my first test^^

just FYI, phantom hourglass is the one and only cartridge that i actually bought,
    brain age and flash focus: got free from NDS
    FFXII Revenant Wings, Megaman Star Force : Dragon, Pokemon Pearl, Digimon World: Dawn, Cooking Mama, Big Brain Academy are all downloaded, thx to R4^^

PS: in case u don't know what's R4, here it is:
    http://www.r4ds.cn/

or just search in google^^

have fun DS-ing^^!!!

13. dynamite

dynamite Kenkyuusei

I just pre-ordered MGS4, can't wait for it to come. Anybody else getting it?

14. amcks

amcks Kenkyuusei

i read the review a few dayz ago,
    omg that MGS4 is a must get!!
    but i juz dun have the console...>__<
    (MSG=MonoSodiumGlutamate)

15. ando

ando Kenkyuusei

No, you are wrong. It stands for Metal Solid Gear.

Sure. I'm a big fan of Star Wars. If the pre-order is opened I will buy it for X360, PS3, Wii and DS. Ehto... as long as I do not get too busy in the office.

16. kaniroll

kaniroll Kenkyuusei

MSG = Mentally Solid Granpa ?

dynamite>
    yeah, i ll be getting MGS4 on the 1st day ^^ ...sigh, i wish i could get the LE edition, i really wanted to get the Behind the scene Blu-Ray extra :(

17. Aigon

Aigon Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    TheJOMarra
    I actually just pre-ordered The Force Unleashed. I defenitly have big hopes for this game, and from what I've seen, I will not be disappointed. Playing as Vader in the first mission alone will make this game freaking epic.

18. amcks

amcks Kenkyuusei

LLOL,
    OBVIOUSLY I KNOW IT'S METAL GEAR SOLID,
    JUZ A JOKE MAN...~~~

WELL, I DO WANT IT BUT,,,
    NO CONSOLE!!!

19. dynamite

dynamite Kenkyuusei

I'm getting the LE edition, hehe. :D

20. Aigon

Aigon Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    TheJOMarra
    I guess I'm the only one in the world who's NOT getting MGS4 anytime soon. The game just really doesn't interest me all that much for some reason. I'll pick it up eventually, seeing as I need some games for my PS3.