Event / Concert Daisokaku Matsuri Post-event Discussion

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Feb 24, 2014.

1. Kinenbi

Kinenbi Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    kinenbi
    Thank you all!! I am so excited to watch this at work today <3.

2. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Oh my... i knew that Suu-chan was crying out loud... but she broke there!!!!

3. nyahappii

nyahappii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Twitter:
    mikeyspacejdot
    How do you go about placing a 'special order'? Will they ship to Canada?
    Wow, such a hidden world of secrecy within the Fourty-Eight Group!!!

4. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    It was so uncomfortable seeing Chikano sit there by herself for so long :( I couldn't imagine being her or her old Team K teammates, during all the names getting called out.

5. TakaErepyon

TakaErepyon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Broke my heart seeing suuchan break down. I heard how crazy the sokaku was, but after watching the whole thing, WOW O.O that was omg. I actually started tearing up. It goes to show how much each member loves their group, despite being in a franchise that shuffles up members.

6. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Damn, Suuchan, Kikuchi and Yuurin weren't happy with this at all. :cold:

It was heartbreaking seeing Yuurin being the only one left when they called Team 4.
    And the rest of the girls realizing they weren't going to be in AKB any more... :(

Props to Takamina, Yui and Karen for running to Suuchan when she broke down. Poor girl. Hope she's happy now.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2014
  7. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    Suuchan broke my heart, but I guess she feels better now that she's accepted the transfer and is even in senbatsu.
    I'm still not over Ayarin breaking down like she did. I like to think her graduation has nothing to do with this, but I wouldn't be surprised if it had.

Quick question: who's the girl who keeps calling Reinyan while she's crying on stage ? I know that voice but I can't put a face on it right now and it's annoying me.

8. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

Man... that shuffle had more drama and suspense than sousenkyo... especially since they waited until the very end after the member's name was called to either announce "iseki" or "kennin."

Poor Suuchan... Shinoda Team A was really the perfect place for her though IMO... she really admired Mariko and both Ayarin and Karen were there with her, plus in Umechan's G+ she mentioned that if you are not in the same Team you hardly ever see each other unless you make outside plans to do so. So yah... she pretty much lost everything in a single moment... Yuihan is such a good captain though going to her like she did. :cute: Also... IMO it is really cool that Suuchan accepted the challenge of her transfer... also... I actually somehow think she sees Karen more now than before. :^^;:

9. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

I think Chikarina probably know this before or even voluteered for the Akicha replacement. Didnt all the 1st kaigai members volunteered for it?

I think that all those who reject the transfer should probably think about moving on from 48G already unless they want to the theatre girls since clearly the management doesnt have any plan for you in your original group but will give you at least something if you transfer. Also they will look bad in the eyes of the management

10. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    Some members like Karen or even Ayarin had good reasons though, so don't put them all in the same basket.

11. Mimi

Mimi Kenkyuusei

^Yes, I don't think a girl can even refuse a transfer unless she has a good reason.
    I don't know if we're talking about the same voice, but I thought it was a fan form the audience that kept screaming her name. It would be weird if another member was screaming like that to be honest. xD

Don't worry about Suuchan guys.^^ It was of course a great shock for her, being separated from her best friends and AKB as a whole, but she said she was fine quickly after and has recently even stated that her transfer has been a blessing. I can only agree, cause we finally get to see her on the cover of CD's, watch her perform on big music shows etc. and she seems to get along very well with the SKE girls.^^

12. 55Cyanides

55Cyanides Kenkyuusei

I just finished watching it earlier and one of the things that stuck out was after Team N's team announcement and everybody was getting to sit down, you see Kikuchi walk out to the stage. Kashiwagi tried to grab her arm to go with them but she just continued walking off the stage.

The amount of mental stress the members go through is something we can never fathom and only have what the media can show us. It's amazing what they have to go through, despite them giving us happiness and joy through their music and performance.

13. Chanandler

Chanandler Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika
    Yes, it was awful! In the end, she was almost alone, there was only a few kenkyusueis at the back in the last row.
    Staff should have predicted this, I don't think it was that hard to imagine this would happen and then why not announce her transfer in the beginning, right the first one? Maybe this could have also prevented the awkward silence that settled in when her transfer was announced. You could only hear her footsteps, when someone finally shouted "Rina!". If not for Chikano's sake, staff could have done this to add even more tension to the event, because it would make everybody think "OMG, if they're starting this with an overseas transfer right off the bat, this is gonna be heavy!" [hehe]

14. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Oh yes ofcourse I forgot to add that. Karen is because of school issue right? (I assume it is the same for that team 4 member). But Ayarin and Takano Yui refusing imo came off as abit picky, they probably got moved down the priority list but I think Ayarin is already thinking about gradding so she could care less tbh.

15. brunoiaz

brunoiaz Kenkyuusei

Minarun's smile when they announced she would move permanently to SKE was interesting. I guess she was the only one actually happy with it :^^;: (Miorin looked OK too). And I couldn't hold my laugh with NakoMiku had to leave because of their age and Sasshi "represented" them haha Komari and Shiichan becoming captains was fun too. On the other side, Chori and Reinyan's transferences were heartbreaking :( But I think it was the best for them. Yurina too, but she stayed on AKB in the end.

I think it was just an annoying fan. A very annoying one, by the way :glare:

Ayatin and Micha didn't accept their transferences because they already know they would graduate. Yuipon probably stayed in Team M because Jo remained a KKS. And the other ones (Karen and Yuurin) were because of problems with family and/or school.

16. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    I don't think Chikano knew about it. It didn't seem this way.. the most jarring aspect of watching this is how natural it seemed, as opposed to the scripted bullshit we usually have to deal with. There were some nice, raw, emotional moments..and I appreciated the chance to see that, amidst the Idol veneer we always get thrown at us.

Rena and Akicha looked stunned Chikano was called. And Akicha's reaction to her Kaigai position ending looked pretty shocked.. Apparently, Rena knew already because of family issues and having to move I think.

Maybe I'm just a biased Chikano fan, but couldn't they have done the Kaigai part a little less awkwardly? The announcer faked and was like "Ohh… What's THIS?!" when he picked up the Kaigai paper. It really made the whole thing look like an afterthought, especially since there wasn't even a designated place for her to sit when she was called. SHE LITERALLY HAD TO SIT ON THE STAIRS OF THE BLEACHERS WITHOUT A PLACARD. What the hell. It was like a walk of shame, and I didn't like how they made JKT out to be like a demotion or something.

Tomu's face when she was called to Team A, though :cold: And I loved the moment when Mocchi and Hilary were holding hands after Team K was called. I was so happy they got to stick together. Mocchi is so Takamina-esque, that it's about damn time she got a Captain position.

And as always, Haruppi's expressions were hilarious :p And I loved when Yukko was laughing at Churi when her kennin was announced.

17. undine235

undine235 Kenkyuusei

not gonna lie, I laughed so hard when they announced Team S cause nakanishi yuka just threw her hands up like PRAISE JESUS when they called her name. highlight for me, right there.

18. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Of course she knew. Management might propose kennins and transfers WITHIN Japan and make them feasible (transport there is pretty good), but moving to another country isn't something they can decide without the girls' consent.

19. Kinenbi

Kinenbi Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    kinenbi
    The shuffles are always the most emotional events. The original shuffle was actually more heartbreaking than this one!

20. marnchor

marnchor Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    here mate. note i am trying it, yet to receive the goods. can't comment on whether it is good or bad or how it compares. cdjapan generally has come through okay for me but for others on this forum I understand there has been some variability (mostly related to timeliness)

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/daiko/