1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

AKB48/SKE48 Official Music Game (Read the 1st Post!)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by araishikeiwai, May 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hitsugaya_

hitsugaya_ Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    hitsugaya775
    i'm just back to this game ... and i can't read all unread post ... can anyone tell me about how to get picture for profile ,...
    thanks ....:)

2. KizunaKun

KizunaKun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    There were several events for portraits. I believe one was Scene 1 that you get from Janken drops? The 2nd one was Uza event, which ended last week. We're still waiting for them to send it to us. I think the date was like 1st week of August or something.

3. kevin_vin

kevin_vin Kenkyuusei

@kk127 @Aquaryus it will give you 3 gems if you are in the top 5 among your riv... friends
    but i still confusing is the gems prize for per song or for overall like murasakisora said .__.

4. messejji

messejji Kenkyuusei

probably because both of them are currently signed under other agencies, and will cause contract problems. im not so sure about ayarin as i dont remember reading about ayarin being signed under some other company/agency

5. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    hah, thank god i don't have many of you as friends then, lol

thank you very much

6. ckd

ckd Kenkyuusei

Do we have the .apk update? I am so behind on the pages and sometimes I think it should be on the first page so it helps out. Apologies and thanks in advance!

7. sonsam

sonsam Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
  8. blueiceman

blueiceman Kenkyuusei

[​IMG] Someone help me

9. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    don't worry, just try again later, maybe there's some connection stuff going on, but stuff like usually gets folved in about a day (happened to me alot of times) so don't worry

10. kevin_vin

kevin_vin Kenkyuusei

if nonaka katayama and kikuchi not obtainable anymore will the devs add new members to subtitute the 5 graduates ?

11. Mimi

Mimi Kenkyuusei

From what I understood you need to rank for 5 different songs, but which rank seems to be unclear.

12. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    we don't know yet, maybe or maybe not, they didn't add anyone after Yuko and Amina were removed so yeah....50/50 chance here

13. xmikachan

xmikachan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Twitter:
    xmikachuu
    I'm actually considering buying gems for the first time since I started playing. I really like the Jyuuroku outfits

14. Starshard

Starshard Kenkyuusei

Just got 2 gems from mail, one being the daily gem, the 2nd come (together with the first) in a mail with "1" and "GET!" in the mail content (didn't pay much attention to it so I forgot to take SS). Does anyone know what was that 2nd gem for? It's free gem so I have no complain, just curious.

Edit: oh, probably the bonus login campaign gem. Didn't think it would be separated from the normal daily gem.

Bonus Login campaign reward list (for reference, feel free to correct me if I got anything wrong):

1st day: 1 sound stone
    2nd day: Takamina bronze jersey
    3rd day: 100 Heart
    4th day: 1 sound stone
    5th day: 100 Heart
    6th day: 10 special tickets
    7th day: Takamina bronze jersey
    8th day: 1 sound stone
    9th day: 100 Heart
    10th day: Takamina silver jersey

(10 Special tickets can be traded for blue one piece girl from 11/8 13:00 JST to 13/8 12:59 JST)

Last edited: Aug 1, 2014
  15. pakaulaw

pakaulaw Member

Twitter:
    MarJ_Yokoyama
    I believe it's because they still have HS events to attend to for the next few months while Yuko and Amina are already done with their AKS related stuff.

16. heysunny

heysunny Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    heyitsniky
    Meh, got Suzukake!Ayanan at 3rd round but after some debate, I went on because I already have a Heart Ereki!Ayanan... and got Managuu Haruppi at the 5th round. This freaking game keeps giving me Haruppi in every single outfit it's so irritating. If only her sprite was cute!!!

Last edited: Aug 1, 2014
  17. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

I don't think it's a server problem. It says that your version of the game is out of date and needs to be updated (with the new update today), just press on the red button that says 'Update'

18. ckd

ckd Kenkyuusei

Thanks for the link @sonsam!

Also with the tickets we get for the login bonus, do we know which one we get or is it random?

19. kevin_vin

kevin_vin Kenkyuusei

Anyone here got removed by some riv.... friends ? Lol

@heysunny i know that feel.. you "blessed" with kodama meanwhile i'm "blessed" with minamis and CHIKARINA
    Wish she removed from the game since she is JKT48 member now :fp:

@ckd just look the unusual mail one.. today we got 2 gems 1 daily login 1 login event

20. hinapyon

hinapyon Member

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Twitter:
    nagekinohina
    Bad luck with the janken: offered Suzukaze Annin on 3rd round, give her up to see my chances, ended up with Seijun Annin on 5th round, went for one more and got Suzukaze Renachan. I really like Renachan, but that Suzukaze Annin had the highest stats of any of the offerings.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.