Single HKT48 4th Single "Hikaeme I love you!" (24/09/14)

Discussion in 'HKT48 News & Releases' started by plomeplome, Aug 3, 2014.

1. ijkm

ijkm Kenkyuusei

Yeah, I think they will eventually stop the idea MioMeru and replace with NakoMiku.

2. tokidoki

tokidoki Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I've never liked the idea of a fixed center, doesn't matter what group it is. That's why I would like to see something else than Meru/Mio this time. I'm fine with anyone really.

I also agree with the points @gocchisama was making except that I wouldn't mind a Sakura center.

3. Sayanara231

Sayanara231 Kenkyuusei

a Sakura solo center would be almost as bad of an idea as a Sasshi center I think. I don't know how to say it, but maybe it's because Sakura is TOO popular now. I don't think it's an exaggeration to say that Sakura is as popular or close to it as HKT48 as a whole group. so I think in terms of popularity, Sakura wouldn't get much out of that position.
    on the other hand you have someone like Mio, who's not as popular as Sakura and who could benefit so much from the popularity push a center position would give. if you've followed HKT even a little bit in the recent months you've seen how much Mio has grown her personality. she's breaking out of her shell so much lately, so it would also be a great timing to give Mio a center position, so people will see the comparison to how she was in Melon Juice and SakuTabe.

4. akbaholic18

akbaholic18 Kenkyuusei

I wouldn't mind a Sakura center either, but frankly i don't care whos center as long as Jiina can make senbatsu and Mikurin can stay (which i believe she will). I don't worry at all about Mio and Sakura's positions.

I just question about Meru. Will she remain a center or become sole center or it all gets taken away? Wouldn't Aki-P's whole thing about Meru being the next Jurina thrown at the window? But he hasn't done anything about it but only a center in HKT. I wasn't surprised other HKT members ranked higher than her as to I believe she isn't as pushed as Haruppi/Sakura/Mio. So i think she will remain as a center or be the sole center in my opinion.

• Like Like x 1
  5. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Well we've got MeruMio for 2 single and I think its time to shake things up already and see what effect it might have.

6. plomeplome

hmm Meru havent been pushed as much... o_O:confused:

7. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    If they put Sakura/Haruppi or NakoMiku Wcenter, Meru still can be edge of front row, so no big deal about her position in HKT.

But it's true that "Ace of HKT" is questionable. Maybe we just don't have any, but a lot of popular girls. And i prefer it this way.

8. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I agree that some members who have potential should get push, but if the management want to keep the fandom (and grow it), then they also have to please the fans from time to time. I'm sure HKT won't have a fixed center ever, so having Sakura as solo center for once wouldn't turn the group into NMB and Sayanee situation at all. The reason why Sakura would "deserve" a solo center is for all her achievement, but also her huge fandom. Between all the people who buy HKT's singles, a big part of them are Sakura fans (proven by her HS results and elections results), it's only natural to satisfy the fans by making her center, even just for once. The reason I want it to be solo is because I don't see another girl, between the popular girls, who could look good with Sakura for a wCenter.

Besides, with Sakura being in AKB's senbatsu now, she's been getting attention since she appear more with AKB and more people noticed her. I think it would be a waste not to take this opportunity. She should get AKB regular senbatsu + become center (for once at least) in HKT. If they do things right, by next year she could even become Kami 7. I know it's important to grow the popularity for all members (and middle-popular members too), but it's also important to find a member of HKT to reach the levels of Sasshi in the next 2 years or so. It's already amazing that Sakura went so far and almost top10 without being in AKB's senbatsu or HKT's center, but from now on she needs a little push.

Btw I wouldn't get mad if Sakura isn't center, it's just my wish, if it doesn't happen, I'm fine too (but hopefully it happens someday, though!). Other than this I don't expect lots of changes for the senbatsu but I'm happy HKT will have a 4th single!

9. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    So because Sakura is too popular she has to hands her s*** to the less relevant ones,:hmm: lmao, no, Sakura is popular even if she's the least pushed out of HKT top 4, she rises on her own, beating the so called original center badly and now everyone's like Sakura's too popular already, let's give others a chance. No, until the days Sakura's face is all over Japan and she is more relevant than everyone else, i don't see why she has to "think about others" and receive a lesser push unequal to her explosive opportunity. It's ain't her faults the rest can't make use of their opportunities and are less popular than her. :glare:

10. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I really doubt they'd dare to leave Meru out of the spot if she really is being treated as the 2nd coming of Jurina.
    Can you imagine SKE without Jurina as the center? I guess not. I think HKT will go the same route.

I can see management thinking "Hey, even with Sakura in the 2nd row, she got enough votes to put her in senbatsu, why change a thing?" and keep putting Meru(Mio) as the sole center of the group.
    Or maybe they'll put now NakoMiku, since they didn't rank, and start a heavy push on them. God knows.

I still like the idea of Sakura getting the spot. Even if the election only works for ONE of AKB's singles, I think her leaps upwards are something to be recognized. Use the momentum, give her a couple of HKT singles to center and with the outside work, you have a new Kami7 for 2015.

11. tokidoki

tokidoki Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    @kk127 : Sounds to me like you want HKT to go down the same route as NMB. I don't want that at all. Management has to think what's best for the group, not one member.

I think @Trinu could be right. Sakura is already doing great without being center, that's the thing that speaks against her getting center this time.

12. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Sakura being center for one single is not gonna make HKT the new NMB, like come one, we have a queen right there, why not just give her the push equal to her popularity for once right?

the later singles can have MeruMio i couldn't care less, just give Sakura a solo single and we're happy

13. plomeplome

This! Getting #11 all by herself is already amazing but to get into the Kami7 she probably need a bigger push

14. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I don't mind if they keep pushing Meru. but I'm saying, if HKT's purpose is to forever push members and never give chances to the girls who bring result (and money) then things will go wrong. Even with Nogi they were smart enough to give center to Maiyan once & Nanase twice when they saw how both of them got so popular with fans. These decisions of making them center helped Nogi to grow. Center isn't just a position to help a girl to get noticed from everyone, it's also a position to represent the group. and who better than the most popular member to represent HKT?

Sakura's fans have made great efforts to have her recognized by more people, if she's going to stay there as 4th-5th position, then what next... Fans will make Sakura rank top5 & she'll still stay at the back while UG ranked girls will be in front... It makes no sense, and if you want to see the group grow as a whole then it's definitely not wrong to have the most popular girl as center (to attract the general public) then other popular girls behind her. This is how AKB used to work with Acchan and Kami 7/8. It worked very well. HKT could do that too, but without the fixed center thing.

Honestly HKT won't ever turn into the NMB situation so I think it's better not to worry about that... HKT have more than enough top members, and they're all doing well for now... NMB has Sayanee, then Miruki, then everyone. HKT has Sasshi, then Sakura, then Haruppi, then Mio, Meru, NakoMiku for the future etc. I think they did enough plans for all these girls to get known, no need to worry about giving the center to the most popular girl for "once".

In the end I can talk about this for hours but it doesn't mean they'll make Sakura center anyway... but if they don't take the opportunity that they have now, with Sakura ranking senbatsu and everyone notice her, then they might lose the chance to have a super top member in HKT, to the level of Kami 7. Having one Kami 7 level member is equivalent to something like 10 middle popular girls together. So it does matter...

15. jovviny

jovviny Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    I want a Sakura/Haruppi wCenter, but as long as Haruppi gets front row I'll be content. Sakura deserves credit for her achievments (and she'll get it too), but to say that she did it all on her own is simply not true. Sure, she might not have gotten as big a puch as Haruppi in the beginning but she is being pushed! She got kennin in team A right? And now that she had this great result in ssk she will probably be a regular in AKB senbatsu with Sasshi. That will get her even more of a push I think.

Also, saying that Haruppi doesen't deserve what she get i unfair I think, she works really hard for it and she also got a great result in ssk (as did Madoka) even if overshadowed by Sakuras result.

Lastely, whoever gets to center/wCenter this single will deserve it, they all work hard! Meru might need it since she didn't do a brilliant ssk, Mio could deserve a chance, Nako/Miku so the push for them continues, Haruppi because she is popular and was "cheated" out of centering an A-side, Sakura so she can ride the wave and be HKTs next "face". Whatever, I will buy the single and enjoy it regardless!

16. Mayuyubro

Mayuyubro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sasakiyukari
    nako-miku for center? too soon m8 they have like 12 years, 90% of their popularity comes from this fact so i guess this is a thing of meru but maybe the SSK may change the sakura role and turn her in the new sayanee or jurina of their respective groups but i think sakura will be center of some single in akb before than hkt [hehe]

17. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    you forgot Nana:(

18. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

Isn't Sasshi still the most popular member of HKT? :whistle: IMO the same reason why you don't make Sasshi center is the same reason why you probably shouldn't make Sakura (or even Haruppi for that matter) center of an HKT single... they are doing fine on their own. IMO all 3 have used their underdog status to their advantage.

19. plomeplome

Well Nana isnt doing that well recently tho, Mirurun is doing better than her for the 2nd album HS. In KNP HS Mirurun and Fuuko are better than her

20. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    The Nana wall is still there, she still does better than everyone else bar SayaMilky in SSK, and people still recognizes her more in NMB than Fuu & Miru