Single AKB48 37th (Kokoro no Placard) 14/08/27

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 7, 2014.

1. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

This!

Paruru's evolution has impressed me so much lately!
    She was all like I'm so fed up with this, WTF ARE YOU GONNA ANNOUNCE NOW. :confused:
    And now she's all Well, I'm gonna have a good time while I'm at it. :mail:

I really hope she centers a single before the next election. I can see her (and Sayanee) overcoming Rena in the next election. :fear:

2. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    All of the rounds finished before August. Not sure about the resale whenever that is.

3. Starshard

Starshard Kenkyuusei

@gotbild: I'm not sure whether it's a resale round or not, but as @xcrossfacekillahx said above, all of the rounds were finished (as far as I know, that is). Couldn't find it in 2ch (or maybe I haven't looked through it hard enough), but I found this in a blog (so it may or may not be the correct result)
    If that's true, then it's 794.0 slots sold at the moment, be it resale round or whatever :)

4. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
  5. nad148

nad148 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    after watching the full PV. i kinda love it ! yaay it's a good PV ;)
    the girls look beautiful, the dancing scenes with different group of people are cute, the placard is fun, the outfit is colorful and cute, Jurina look so cute and beautiful and got decent amount of screen time so i was very pleased :awesome:

yes i'm totally agree ! when i saw the preview i was like is it KFC 2.0? but now i like the full PV (i like it more than KFC PV because, KFC has very limited screen time for the girls:hmm:) it's true it has the same element as KFC, but like you said, only the skeleton

6. Langley

Langley Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    The PV is quite plain. The setting isn't gorgeous like in Labrador Retriever... it's only a parade in a random japanese street. I prefer a more detailed PV, in a strange or natural setting with some creative elements like UZA's PV, or which somehow tells a story. Kimi wa Kimagure for example, it's a simple, original and funny PV. So much better than this one. I feel like it's a recycled version of KFC. I don't like the lack of creativity so...

Has for the song, I'm not into it yet. I can only remember "aiaiai aiaiaiaiaiai kokoro no placard".

7. ninjato

ninjato Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    Ok, quite honestly, the preview made me dismiss this single and say "meh, next cool single please!", but then I saw the whole video, and yeah the song looks and sounds better... I like the fact that almost all of senbatsu had their solo shot and time at the spotlight (yes even Shibata, however brief) (well except for Kawaei, but that is understandable, they don't want people to see the cast and be reminded of "that incident"). Love everyone's screentime especially my faves Rena, Sayanee and Akarin, but I was surprised how much Paruru, Ikoma and Sakuratan stole the show on this one. The song sounds still a bit slight for my tastes but the video is, I must admit, very good for what it wants to do.... And yes I think Milky would have rocked this, and quite potentially even Kaotan hehehe

8. akbaholic18

akbaholic18 Kenkyuusei

After watching the music video I have to say that I really love this song and the pv was cute and fun <3

Can't wait for the b-sides!

9. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    If I wasn't the lazy guy I am I would find that post I made that said that even if you were all bashing the song when the first preview came out you would all end up liking it after a few weeks and quote it for truth. :^^;:

10. Mimi

Mimi Kenkyuusei

^Nope, it still sucks to me.:p

11. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

I just saw the videoclip.

I will comment the end of the video, when it leaves the credits and I liked the relationship that the girls have had with people in the making of, to teach them to dance.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2014
  12. tengoku

tengoku Kenkyuusei

no one can force you to like this song
    BTW,is that piano ver. of KNP in the making part(the credits) ? :^^;:

Last edited: Aug 6, 2014
  13. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Same. Is it musically complex? Not really, there are a lot of different moving parts... But still not interesting. It's sort of like Omoidasenai hana – nice hook, but poor execution.

14. jdiaz1994

jdiaz1994 Kenkyuusei

Its still a very below average song. The only thing that has changed is that we're used to it.

15. jdiaz1994

jdiaz1994 Kenkyuusei

Its still a very below average song. The only thing that has changed is that we're used to it.

16. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    It's one of those that I had to learn to love. I was immensely bored by Mae Shika Mukanee when I first heard it, and I was ALL ABOUT the b-sides more than the a-side…especially since there was a Yagi center.

But once the b-sides got old, I finally learned the appeal of Mae Shika Mukanee. It's like Heavy Rotation in terms of feeling, but the lyrics are more uplifting. So I think it's a wonderful long, even though musically it still sort of bores me.

KNP is the same way. I'm still on the uphill climb with it. I'm sure when I hear the b-sides, I'll be obsessed with those.. but then, just wait, in about a month, I'm going to be singing KNP and doing the dance in my sleep.

My thought pattern with Mae Shika Mukanee went like this:
    Before release date: YAGI CENTERED B-SIDE OMG SCREW THE A-SIDE
    Released date: YAGIYAGIYAGIYAGIYAGIYAGIYAGIYAGIYAGI
    One day later: Akicha looks so hot in the Kimi no Uso wo Shitteita PV!
    Two days later: OMG TOMU AND MOCCHI AND NAO ARE ALL THERE TOO OMG
    One week later: Wow, Yuko is so amazing. This PV is so fun! I love the lyrics! What a wonderful song, screw all the b-side! They have no replay value!

17. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Really? The PV? An ordinary performance with some of their worst costumes ever? :^^;:

18. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Mae shika mukanee was the worst 48g a-side single this year , to me. This is actually much better than Mae shika. That's despite I usually prefer rock song or RIVER-like song to any idollish song. And the Maeshika PV must be the cheapest PV produced this year. Laburetii had fabolous PV and cute dance that makes me like the song while this still has the placard and KFC gimmicks. The costume should be improved though

19. jdiaz1994

jdiaz1994 Kenkyuusei

Going to have to disagree with you there. Idols with guns made for an interesting PV. The pv itself was full of energy and did a good job in signaling the end of the old chapter. Plus the song itself really did a good job in demonstrating Yuko's energy and power. Labrador, although pretty boring, had a beautiful PV and ridiculously cute choreography and pretty amazing b-sides. So far this song is being a total bummer for me since I will never get over it being KFC.2, I really think they wasted a really good senbatsu unit.

20. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

You need to stop imposing your views on others and then mocking others for not sharing your views. The Maeshika Mukanee PV is great imo.