1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Your AKB48 Collection

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. VoiL3T

VoiL3T Kenkyuusei

Beside Acchan where i can protect her 24/7
    ^ Then save up some money then :)

2. amcks

amcks Kenkyuusei

well, the allowance is just right to fulfill daily supplies and daily consumption, a mere $4-$10 left for entertainment><

anyways, i must go to kinokuniya to at least have a first touch on an AKB48 book ><
    thanks a lot VoiL3T for the suggestion

3. Kazearashi

Kazearashi Kenkyuusei

Nah they don't sell AKB BLT in Kino here, but there's another type of BLT that they sell (BLT is not only akb one...) As for visual book and etc I think they might have, it's just that I didn't look for them, so maybe you can ask the information... :)

4. amcks

amcks Kenkyuusei

yay^^
    there's still a little chance of getting it^^
    thx for the suggestion^^

5. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

I always thought it was the four different photobooks, that contain 5 BLT photos inside the photobook, one for each team, A, K, B, and 48(seed one), a total possible 20 BLT's if you buy all four. I bought all four, and then 3 out of the 4 for the next set, i think i spent over $200, some for the photobooks, but second time around was all for more BLT's!!

only a signed Rina-tin in the first batch, no luck in the second round, but i am still happy with what i have and traded for. They are selling out, so it might even be tough to find online now, but worth asking, trying for.

6. VoiL3T

VoiL3T Kenkyuusei

Yea. The first batch is a mere luck. Since we got no chance to pick on the book we like. IT;s like we order from them and they get it for us. We also don't know when they are taking it. So it had to depend on luck on which book they get and what BLT is in that book =P

7. Haru-chan

Haru-chan Kenkyuusei

Well, my collection is very small... I´ve only two CDs... but a penfriend from germany has huge collection :p (She tried to log in here, but her E-mail address wasn´t accept...) so, I post her collection :roll: I hope it´s ok

Books:
    [​IMG]
    CDs:
    [​IMG]
    DVDs:
    [​IMG]
    Pics:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Some other stuff:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] (She got nearly all Posters of the postercollection... I´m a bit jealous of her :lol: )

8. makistar

makistar Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

^ oh darn...that's a huge collection. Ask her to get a free email account with Yahoo, we need her in here :)

9. VoiL3T

VoiL3T Kenkyuusei

^ the one with A1-3 and K1-2, is that the starter kit?

10. raijin

raijin Member

whoa! wow! what a great collection..
    it is indeed a huge collection
    i envy your friend Haru-chan..

11. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

^ wonderful BLT collection, i count near 120 photos or so..
    but needs to be in one of those japanese photoalbums, the ones sold near the AKB theater..

12. Tatami Mats

Tatami Mats Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    ^
    I'm posting the following for clarity, not to be a jackass.

"BLT photos" refer to the monthly photos sold exclusively with the BLT magazine AKB48 edition at the theater. The Visual Book photos, while produced with BLT, are referred to as the VB, or Visual Book photos. Same with the 2008 calendar photos. While the BLT stamp is on them, those are referred to as Calendar photos.

All of the other ones are gaccha hazure photos and kouhaku anniversary photos. If you want to judge it fairly, there isn't a single "BLT" photo in there.

I hope this helps clear up any confusion

13. makistar

14. Shumatsu Samurai

Shumatsu Samurai Kenkyuusei

While I just call them "photos" (weird huh?), I think most people refer to them as BLTs simply because it's so convenient.
    Just my 2 cents.

15. Tatami Mats

Tatami Mats Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    If you tell a Japanese fan in the theater you have a lot of BLTs of his favorite member, and take out a bunch gaccha hazure pictures, he'll be disappointed.

BLTs of Yuko and Acchan sell for 5,000 yen.
    Gaccha hazures of Yuko and Acchan sell for 500 yen.

I think the difference is significant. Calling them BLTs simply because its so convenient would end up making it more confusing if you am looking for a photo. March gaccha hazure "hiki" and "yori" (up and body shot) are 2 very different photos from the March BLT pattern A and B.

Calling them their proper names makes it much clearer.

16. makistar

Acchan has more fans now than before (probably due to drama exposure), even her Gaccha pix in auction is not 500 yen anymore....they are more like 1500 yen, new ones go beyond 2500 yen (I've seen it)

17. kms

kms Kenkyuusei

just some added info.

it's usually three per month, two theatre version and one web version. listed as version A, B and C.

kms

18. VoiL3T

VoiL3T Kenkyuusei

Agreed on it. That's why i got no money to get Gaccha and BLT for Acchan. Too expensive >.<

19. Tatami Mats

Tatami Mats Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami

ahh okay yahoo yes. buying gaccha pics of acchan in the theater is 500 yen

20. VoiL3T

VoiL3T Kenkyuusei

Too bad i am from other country but not in Japan. So getting a Gaccha in theater is an impossible task for me except someone help me too.