1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

AKB48/SKE48 Official Music Game (Read the 1st Post!)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by araishikeiwai, May 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kazu-kun

kazu-kun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren
    gah, my Ishida Haruka keeps crashing my game when I tried to do lesson and failed again in jankan. Ugh, not my day.

2. SakOta

SakOta Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    sakura0chan
    I've been travling and I didn't know about the event until now ><
    Sorry for being inactive for the last few day ^^
    I want to know if there's a chance for me to get in top 100 if I start now ?!
    & Thanks friends for making me get +400,000 friend point ^__^
    ummm I'm sure how many tickets I got because I deleted everything ib the mailbox by mistake ><
    I just want to get 10 tickets and get my jurina if it's possible .. so how many friend points do I exactly have to get?

in case you want to add me .. you can get my ID from the home page in the thread ^^ too lazy to get it lol

I have alot to ask but maybe next time lol

3. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

Finally got a good gold pot from JS after getting 2 Uchida Mayumi Heart Erekis

@SakOta you have a good enough chance of being in the top 100 of the individually ranking, just depends on your score on JS (currently need over 891,160 to get into the top 100, but I don't think it's possible unless you got at least one or more 6* members). However the 100 top ranking isn't the only ranking to get tickets. Ranks 10,000 - 1001 get 10 tickets, 1000 - 101 get 20 tickets, and 100 - 1 get 30 tickets

If you just want to get 10 tickets from the points, then you need 530,000 points, and 1,300,000 to get another 10 tickets

PS. Does anyone know when the login bonus dress will be available?

EDIT: The 11th onwards

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 10, 2014
  4. Starshard

Starshard Kenkyuusei

1) To be honest, there is no chance for you to get in top 100 performance score unless you either stockpiled a lots of gems or are willing to spend a lots of money on gems. As far as I know, most (if not all) of top 100 players have 2 or more fully upgraded 6 stars JS girls (only available from Janken).
    2) If you have 400k-ish points by now (3 days from the starts), you probably will be able to at least make the 630k milestone for 10 tickets by the end (13 Aug., so a bit more than 3 more days). Probably can't make the 1.3mil, though, unless you add some really active friends now (my friendlist can make ~500k per day for example).

5. ckd

ckd Kenkyuusei

@Starshard can you send those 550k friends my way please?

Got a gold pot in JS just now...Heart Ereki Shiorin!! my first one too! time to boost her:)

6. Starshard

Starshard Kenkyuusei

Half of my friend list is from people on S48, just added them during first day of this event :p (Plus some others earlier when I started playing the game)

7. KyriosArios

KyriosArios Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Twitter:
    KyriosArios
    Finally clawed my way back into the top 1000 (955). Now it's just a matter of maintaining that and trying to break into the top 100 high scores (yesterday's failed Jurina farming pretty much killed any shot I had at 300 or higher ranking for event points). All I need is one jersey Jurina and I can finally evolve my UZA Kitarie to 6 stars...plenty of hearts and 2 and 3 star members stored up to level her fast too. With her, my already maxed out JS Kojiharu and help from one of my 6-star maxed friends, I think I'll have a decent shot of cracking the Top 100. It all depends on getting that damn jersey Jurina though...:wall:

8. sassywagi

sassywagi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    denryume
    I got to the 1.5 million milestone not that long ago! Thank you everyone~ :cute:

9. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

@KyriosArios I can barely keep hold of a place in the top 10,000! Got a screenshot of your unit?

10. Kinenbi

Kinenbi Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    kinenbi
    Finally broke the 2k mark! I have to keep playing Heavy Rotation expert to get more points. Must...reach....top 1000.

11. Starshard

Starshard Kenkyuusei

Er, as I tested before (and MurasakiSora or Kiryos confirmed with his game), Heavy Rotation / LabuReti expert give the same amount of points as JS Hard (assume you don't miss any event bubble, but JS hard is easier to catch all of them anyway), but at 1.5 times cost (45LP vs 30LP). It'd be more effective to just spam JS hard :p

12. Kinenbi

Kinenbi Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    kinenbi
    ^I just really really want to beat it once full combo, I only got one "bad" this time. How vexing! :cold:

13. Wira Nugroho

Wira Nugroho Kenkyuusei

anybody know how to delete your account and make a new one after?

i'm trying to make a secondary account and go to janken until get the costume i wanted if it's possible

btw thanks to all stage48 player, already finished the last milestone yesterday, wanna delete some account with high score to give another chance but still need their jersey for the event bonus :confused:

14. KyriosArios

KyriosArios Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Twitter:
    KyriosArios
    Here ya go...

image.jpg

When I try for the high score I swap Hebirote Annin (for her scoring skill) in for Scene 3 Sahoo. Paruru, Haachan and Wasamin all have scoring skills.

15. ckd

ckd Kenkyuusei

least I got my ten tickets and working on 600k..

Since I'm in around 13000 should I just go ahead and use a gem or just hold off since the event is about to end?

16. Starshard

Starshard Kenkyuusei

Assume that your friends will play at the same rate for the last 3 days and you are only aiming for 600k milestone, you won't need to use any gem.

If you are aiming for higher milestone or personal point ranking, then wait for the last day and calculate whether using gems would help you (number of points a gem gives you = number of times you can play JS hard x number of points each JS hard gives you). Try to always do your JS run with a JS or Scene 3 guest to maximize your points, even if that means having to keep refreshing your guest list over and over. Seeing you are at rank 13,000th, I don't think you can break the 5,000, so if one gem cannot help you to get into 10k, don't bother (as 5k->10k rank only gives you 1 gem).

17. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    anytime to give us scene 2 photo picture...:gavel:

18. ckd

ckd Kenkyuusei

@Starshard thanks! I should just hold off for janken. I got a scene 3 girl in my group anyway and as long as I already got my 10 tickets, I say this was a success

19. WhySiLon

WhySiLon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    For the twitter followers milestone, we will be recieving the gems if not wrong on the 13th of August

My abe has a base stat of 13885 :):)

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2014
  20. KyriosArios

KyriosArios Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Twitter:
    KyriosArios
    I wanna cry tears of joy....:cute:

image.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.