TV / Radio AKBINGO! (2008/10/01 - 2019/09/24)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by makistar, Sep 30, 2008.

1. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

February 11th and 18th of this year.

2. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    I was under the impression that if the girls got some basic training in things like singing and dancing. And that if they wanted to pursue a specific thing or things, they were to seek out the training for themselves. It is a large group, and it would be difficult to deeply invest in those things outside of what is absolutely necessary for the group as a whole. Don't get me wrong, I would love to see girls like Karen continue getting good training for her vocals. Hers are rich and very complex vocals, and she won't advance very far as a singer without solid, on going professional training. If she gets that, look out Yuttan, you won't be known as the best voice to come out of the 48G anymore.:XD: There are a number of girls who could be in very much the same situation, as well. HKT's Annya is one at the top of my head.:)

3. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    I wished to see moe continue the challenge, i really feel she hold a lot of potential to be a main actress of team K.

i'm always moved to see Chori shine like that after her departure from HKT. She is fighting with her own strength and i just can't help applaud to this.

Nao must have watched her performance on repeat mode. I'm sure she will deal this tension of her and bring an ever better performance next time.

It's great to switch from cute fan service to serious contest like this one.

4. akbaholic18

akbaholic18 Kenkyuusei

Nice episode.

I've read (g+, etc) that Nao, Yuihan, Naachan, and Karen(i think) said they wanted to be singers (I'm not sure about the others) so they may of chose girls who want to be singers. I don't follow Chori so I didn't expect her to sound so good because she's the funny girl. And I was surprised about Moekyun!

All of them are good singers. Nao is my favorite voice from the choices there so i hope she can relax more and be less nervous.

5. moko

moko Kenkyuusei

Wow AKBingo just keeps rolling out the good episodes!!
    Ive been wondering what the akb girls actually sound like live for sometime now i was really curious what each individual sound like and who was the singing gems in the group. I was surprised by many girls ability (especially my dear nana~<3) and they are all pretty good for idols
    but omg Miyu really has a voice on her!! She wasnt afraid to drop that cutsy idol sound to sound her best either props to her~

Last edited: Aug 14, 2014
  6. achanoshiJKT

achanoshiJKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    This is one of the best episodes of AKBingo for me :worthy:

7. sno_rpg

sno_rpg Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I love that Karen/Chyori battle. I hope we can get a duet from this two someday, since both are from Team A.

They should have put Ma-chun in there too.

8. unkowwn

unkowwn Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Yea for somereason I thought Karen's singing would be as bad as Miho Myao's one…Though I was still really entertained when she sang ZONE's Secret Base with Miichan.

9. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    I would whole heartedly approve a Karen/Chori duet. The right song and that would sound fantastic!:omg:

And as I said about Wasamin. Putting Maachun in there, that would have been no competition. That girls vocals are amazing.:XD:

10. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Then let's make our top 3! :p

1. Nana
    2. Chori
    3. Miyupon

I didn't know Nao had that in there. Woah. It was obvious she was nervous as hell, but she still got the voice! I still don't like the girl though lol

Nana sounded SOOOOOO well! The things she did with her voice sometimes were like "YOU can do that?!" :lol:
    Chori went with the Disney route, but everyone went crazy with it. Damn, she has voice! :chuffed:
    And Miyupon... I love how she's all "Look how kawaii I aaaAAAAaaAaAAAaaAAAAAAm!". You would never expect that voice from her. [hehe]

I felt a bid bad watching the episode when it focused on girls like Paruru, Kojimako and Naanya.
    I don't know why, but the show made them a bit less worthy of the push they're getting. :XD:

Last edited: Aug 14, 2014
  11. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
    You just hit the trifecta lol. But in all seriousness, it's pretty much a given they get screen time.:^^;:

12. akbaholic18

akbaholic18 Kenkyuusei

That's just how they are. Not all the girls have to be all smiles :rolleyes:

13. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Who said anything about smiles?

14. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    bingo should just get rid of the judges and rate the singer's by paruru's reaction. each time the camera focused on her I could say to myself, ok paruru is impressed so this girl is going to win.

15. Mana

Mana Under Girls

lol But being a good singer isn't even in the top3 reasons as to why idols are loved/popular.
    So the less better singers of the group, as idols, are definitely not "less worthy" of getting pushed.

16. achanoshiJKT

achanoshiJKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    Is that true? Wow I didnt see that :^^;:

17. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    I'm sorta impressed with Miyupon and her low notes. When others had difficult times to reach the low notes, she still sounded pretty decent. The most consistency, however, should be given to Naachan. Of course it wasn't perfect but she had the least off notes. Nao was okay but the shrill and her forcing the high notes were pretty horrible. I admit that she has potential voice though.

Surprise award was given to Moekyun. Powerful and consistent vocal despite of her nervousness and young age.

18. ふざけないで

ふざけないで Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Really enjoyed this episode, as with all the singing contest episodes. Heard a lot of potential here which I hope, depending on the ambitions of the members, ends up being realized. I loved the general committedness of the girls in their performances through high notes, low notes, hard notes and the occasional bum notes. I've heard "Let It Go" way too many times now but I still watched Chori's rendition several times; imperfect but still a brave and soaring performance.

19. dracomalfoy

dracomalfoy Member

looks like sata is going for his old hairstyle back ? :^^;:

20. nyahappii

nyahappii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Twitter:
    mikeyspacejdot
    It never goes away. He probably had Kishidan's "One Night Carnival" playing in a loop and decided to bring it back [hehe]