1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Minegishi Minami (Miichan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 4, 2007.

1. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Yuria-Peace's face is like, "I wanna straw too, damn it." :rofl:

I have always said I like these LabiReti seifukus. And most especially on Miichan.:cute::cute::cute::cute::cute::cute:

2. zoeykobe

zoeykobe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Miichan looks awesome on anything man! Especially the short hair Miichan!!

3. Tatami Mats

Tatami Mats Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Hi flagator :)
    Ohh...you embarrass lil' ol me. He is exaggerating guys...I only went wild a few times.
    Things are going well but similar to you...the personal situation has changed so I'm on here much less.
    I am still in Tokyo so if anybody wants to catch up and shoot the shiz, I am around, just PM me.
    Flagator are you still in the US?

As for her understanding English...let's just say that when I first met her in 2007, her English was nonexistent. Like....ZERO. Haha :D

4. Sônnenschein

Sônnenschein Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Regarding understanding a foreign language...at school I didn't give anything about learning english or french , but working during the last years changed my mind and I realized how handy it could be to understand some other languages (at least if you don't want to end up in a small german village...) You just have to grow up and get wiser :^^;:

今日は休みです

5. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    I spent near twenty year trying to learn spanish. Now, I can order drinks, food and ask for the bathroom and that's about it. Oh yeah, I can cuss someone out real good as well.:^^;: Heck I struggle enough with english, and that is my native tongue. So if Miichans english has gone from zero to what she is capable of now, she is doing WAY better than I did.:lol:

6. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

If I had known it before...but I'm afraid four times is already far too many...and the two last were too awful, so... :|
    Sometimes that's enough to survive... [hehe]

7. Sônnenschein

Sônnenschein Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Next year I'll go to Tokyo around March/April ...depending on which of my vacation applications my company will accepting :v:

今日は休みです

8. AfoInvnt

AfoInvnt Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Marukuru21
    Take me with you :'(

9. javilind

javilind Kenkyuusei

English is not my native language either so excuse me if I make mistakes or wrte something with a weird grammar.
    Miichan may not be fluent in speaking english but I guess she understands a lot of basic stuff & I think she's better at english than most of the girls in the group.

Spanish is sooooo difficult, that's why I'm glad is my native language, nothing can be much harder than spanish.

Lucky~~~~ :D

10. AfoInvnt

AfoInvnt Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Marukuru21
    This is Offtopic:

Although is my native language too I don't find it that hard

11. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Actually, if english is not your native tongue, it is one of the hardest languages to learn, especially the bastardization of english that is the American language. So you are ahead of the curve. Spanish on the other hand is supposed to be fairly easy to learn, if your primary language is also Latin based. So me, behind the curve.:^^;:

Now to keep this post somewhat on topic. Anybody got the link to the page that lists all the stages the girls were in? I know it has been awhile since Miichan performed in the theater. I just feel the need to watch a Team 4 stage with Miichan, and my main pc was killed by some random lighting strike. Taking most of my bookmarks with it.:asdfgh::rant::evil:

12. flagator21

flagator21 Member

Yes. Was down in Florida for a while, now I'm back up in NY :)
    I'll shoot you a PM this weekend.
    Indeed, far too long. Hope all is well? :)

Are you guys pumped up for the Janken Tournament? :D
    Glad that Miichan is back competing again. What outfit would you all like to see Miichan wear this year?

13. Sônnenschein

Sônnenschein Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Which outfit ? Pew... I'll using the ultimate , diplomatic answer if your girlfriend asking you the same : No matter what you're wearing , you're always beautiful :hehe:
    Sure , you have only to come to Frankfurt Int. Airport :^^;:

Oh try to learn the german language ;)

今日は休みです

14. zoeykobe

zoeykobe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    I feel quite guilty as my second language Chinese is quite easy...unless you learn Chinese in China where you are required to learn the "ancient" Chinese which is super hard lol.

Back to Miichan~

Minegishi Minami 1 Aug 14 2014.jpg Kitahara Rie 1 Aug 14 2014.jpg
    She updated her G+ early today~ (Or yesterday, depending on your time zone)

15. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Now I want broccoli lol

20 YEARS!? Shouldn't you be like... bilingual? lol
    Spanish isn't that hard! Apart from irregular verbs, it's pretty easy. In Europe, I think slavic languages take the cake in this issue. I've studied Russian and Polish and I've even cried while trying to learn some declensions.

16. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Spanish is fairly easy because (like Japanese) you can read anything since it sounds the way it's written, and that's a very good thing. Maybe it's a bit difficult to master, but the basics are quite easy to learn... Anyway, if you're looking for a difficult language... [hehe]
    [​IMG]

About the outfit...mmm...Tyrannosaurus rex, NBA player, F15, Playboy bunny...I don't mind, she will look amazing all the same... ;)

Tyrannosaurus rex

17. Sônnenschein

Sônnenschein Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Oh i can just say "Deutsch ist gar nicht so schwer" :v: but this pic made my day :lol:

The bunny outfit... :^O^:

今日は休みです

Last edited: Aug 17, 2014
  18. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Lunch with Kitarie, nice. :)

If that is broccoli, that is a crap ton.:eek: Get me some ranch dressing, and I would have a field day with it. Yeah, i like broccoli, problem?:hehe:

@Trinu You would think I would be, after so long. But apparently my brain is not wired for language. It likes thinks much more abstract.:XD:

19. Betazu

Betazu Kenkyuusei

The return of Tatami and Flaggy senpai! Welcome back! :XD:

Hmmmm....for outfit, it will be really good if Miichan wears kimono or yukata for this year janken :blush:

As promised, here is my 2shots with Miichan last May (before Ricchan and Annin incident). Sorry for taking this long to share this :^^;:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. Sônnenschein

Sônnenschein Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Nice pics , thanks for sharing them ...and officially I'm a bit jealous :v:

今日は休みです