Ogasawara Mayu (Maachun) / NMB48 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by sada, Dec 7, 2010.

1. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    @Trinu That dream sounds like something I can get behind. I'd totally watch a show with those members. WRT48, bring it!

2. チームさや姉推し

チームさや姉推し Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    That's a good point. I really hope she does well in AKB ;A;

I am 150% down with this dream. Consider myself as a supporter :D

I literally thought this said 28,290th place :eek: poor Nana, she got negative votes apparently :p

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2014
  3. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

I really liked Macchun when NMB debuted, so I was excited to see her transfer to AKB. Everyone who transferred are significant girls, so despite Macchun probably not making a regular senbatsu, AKB will showcase her in other ways. She's become a semi-regular on Utage and she's increasingly relied upon on AKBINGO.

I love funny girls, so I loved Macchun's, Tani's, and Chiyori's transfers (plus Bossu's concurrency).

4. Time007

Time007 Kenkyuusei

Just got through downloading "Ongaku no Hi". Watch the first performance of "Candy Candy". Maachun is in the farthest left back row. She couldn't be in a worse spot, the only equally bad spot would have been the farthest right back row. This is exactly what I mean. On these shows and CDs and vidoes she is just put in the back row nowadays. So it suxxors.

5. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Actually, I think the fact that she was included was a great sign.

I mean, look at the other girls in there: Paruru, Yukirin, Jurina, Sayanee, Sakura, Kojimako, Haruppi, Kitarie, Yuihan, Yuria, Miichan, Tano, Juri, Naachan, Naanya, Renacchi and Miki.
    They're all heavily pushed (or with no need of push at all).

Seeing that it was an AKB-only song (as AKB-only it can get, with kennins), they could have gone with Tomu, with Mio, with Fuuchan, with Ripopo... but they went with her! And that is great! Now if only Chiyori would've been there too... :^^;:

I'm still worried about her loss in votes this year (from 13,442 to 9,946... that's 3,496 that could have put her at 60th instead of 76th...) and I really don't get how that happened. Do fans really abandon the girls once they transfer? Did she do something? Did she do nothing?
    I just hope she can recover them and get some more now that she's in AKB. :blush:

Last edited: Aug 6, 2014
  6. チームさや姉推し

チームさや姉推し Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I'd like to know who could hate little Maachun ;)

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

7. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    I think its because, during the time that she transferred to AKB, she started losing NMB fans that may have supported her because she's not an NMB girl anymore, but then during that time between the transfer and the election, she didn't show (or more like, she didn't get the opportunity to show) her talent to the AKB fandom, so while she was losing fans, she wasn't gaining them either :|

8. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

But at that rate? :yikes:

I mean, it's not unheard, there were similar cases with Kuramochi (down 16 places) and Kanon (down 19) and one of the biggest with Nagao (30) and they were not transfered (Kanon even got a kennin, which usually helps), so I guess it's not something related just to the transfer, but... just her appearances through the year? :|

Oh, well. I have faith in the lord AkiP, so I'll wait patiently for a gimmick or something that explains the moves lol

I sometimes feel AKB isn't the place for funny girls (Chori and Tani didn't even rank), but then I see Kaotan at the gates of senbatsu in the election and... well, she even laughs at herself for being ugly. :^^;:

9. Time007

Time007 Kenkyuusei

did she win her janken match?

10. Elementaljyt

Elementaljyt Kenkyuusei

She doesn't have to do the prelim because she is in AKB now. Only sister groups have to do it.

11. sno_rpg

sno_rpg Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I really think she was losing fans in NMB and the transfer is needed for her to regain her spot. Though her being included in AKB's senbatsu roster is blurry, they can showcase her strengths which AKB is lacking lately, variety skills. I think she will be a regular in AKBingo from now on. And let's prepare for tons of MCs she will have in every HR event.

If she opted to stay in NMB, she will be pushed at the back and might fall out from senbatsu. This is also why I am worried for Ripopo. The girl is widely accepted, like everyone's favorite, but nobody's oshi. Same case with Chunma~.

12. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I have high hopes for her in whatever AKB-only thing they make since that Candy Candy performance.

I hope she gets at least one unit in the Tokyo Dome concert. The least they can do is one with the three big transfers into AKB (Chori, Yuria and Maachun), but letting them center one each would be even more awesome. :blush:

As for AKBingo... they should do a "comedy" run or something that spans 4 episodes and feature her (and Chori) heavily. They did so with Naachan and her seriousness, so why not with the funny girls? :^^;:

13. Matenrou47

Matenrou47 Kenkyuusei

Which episode in AKBingo featured her? Want to see~
    Is AKBingo content mainly ad-lib?

14. Time007

Time007 Kenkyuusei

Well I wouldn't say featured her as the main person. Its just she is on the show a lot now. There are the other girls there too, but she gets a good share of screen time because she is soooo funny. I think she has been on the past what 10ish episodes? does anyone remember which episode started her current run on the show?

I think they have cue-cards and have some preparation about whats going to go on. But I guess you could call it ad-lib? I mean, I think they go over before the show with the girls like what game they will be playing etc.

15. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I only watch whatever I find subbed around, so I don't follow an order. :^^;:

Being prominent in AKBingo is nice and all, but so is Tano and... well, she isn't getting more popular from what I see. Management can do much better! :gavel:

16. iSid

iSid Kenkyuusei

oh...Maachun mimicked takamina, yukirin, kojiharu,mayuyu...
    haha

if the video does not show watch the video here

17. koiso

koiso Kenkyuusei

I just noticed that she didnt appear in any unit in tokyo dome concert -,- even ripopo got 1 unit,, I'm starting to lose hope for her being in akb,,, T.T

18. Time007

Time007 Kenkyuusei

Yeah me too. I wonder how long she will be around. Its quite sad. But nowadays most of the girls stick around a long time, even if they aren't high ranking.

19. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

The TDC units were a bit of a mess. Almost just the senbatsu girls got anything during the whole group concerts.

Maachun's unit on the first day, though...

18. Chuu Shiyouze! (Owada Nana, Mukaichi Mion, Sasaki Yukari, Iwatate Saho, Shinozaki Ayana, Ogasawara Mayu, Kawamoto Saya, Goto Moe, Komiyama Haruka, Kobayashi Marina, Natori Wakana)

It's a bit of a mix.
    Naanya, Miion, Yukari, Komiharu and Sahhoo are like super or semi-pushed.
    Then the super draft girls like Saya and Moe.
    And then Ayana, Marina and Wakana, who aren't as fresh, but don't fit anywhere else lol

Almost every line-up for that day was like that. Popular girls mixed with not-so-much ones.

I guess we'll have to wait and see where Maachun was placed, but looking at this performance:

if the video does not show watch the video here

I can see her at 3rd or 4th position. :^^;:

20. koiso

koiso Kenkyuusei

Hmm, let's consider her got pushed then, looking back she's 3rd/4th in NMB with aina, and the got bumped to back again and again, and before she's transferred to AKB she already out from top 7,, poor Maachun, but her akbingo appearance is quite promising, let's wait for fall single, which position she will get,,, *I always hope the best for this girl T_T *