Maeda Atsuko (Acchan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by xyish, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Well, she's done it before.
    I can't help but think the true rock fans must feel conned lol
    It's like when Miley Cyrus came to Rock in Rio Madrid and everyone was like WTF.

Anyway, I hope she announces or performs a new song/single. It's been 5 months since Seventh Chord! :(

2. Galaxy Red

Galaxy Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    quick report from her performance at Rock in Japan Festival 2014.

[​IMG]

setlist:
    1. kimi wa boku da
    2. time machine nante iranai
    3. tsumetai honnou
    MC
    4. Migikata
    5. Contact Lens
    6. Hitorijime
    band members introduction
    7. seventh chord

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

some translation from the article:

Maeda Atsuko appeared on ROCK IN JAPAN FESTIVAL! SOUND OF FOREST people must have came together one after another and was looking forward to when you knew this information. And at that time has come at last. While background sound is flowing, it was on standby First, THE GROOVERS · Fujii, Kazuhiko (Gi), the HIATUS · Uenokouji (Ba), GREAT3 · Shirane Kenichi (Dr), Takano Isao (Key), Hirono Yuki (Cho). It is a go-getter musicians who support her event at COUNTDOWN JAPAN13 / 14 at the end of last year. And, finally Acchan appeared on the stage. A ready smile while soaking up the midday sun is dazzling. "kimi wa bokuda" is the first song that started. her Singing voice is emitted through the intro with the keyboard of warm tone, the audience begins to rock the body while overjoyed all at once. Subsequently, the "Time Machine nante iranai". then "tsumetai honnou" is also performed, the entire field went wrapped in refreshing excitement.

http://sp.ro69.jp/quick/rijfes2014/detail/107013?rtw

edit:
    as a fan of rock music myself, her appearance at countdown japan festival last year and rock in japan festival this year was like "eeeeeh?" to me. don't get me wrong. I'm glad she is also called singer after actress. I'm also glad she explored her musical style another than ballad and pop. but honestly, rock doesn't really suit her. on the other hand, rather than rock, I think jazz also suits her. like in tsumetai honnou or zubrovka. I wish in her next single, she explores more in this kind of song

Last edited: Aug 10, 2014
  3. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

I don't know but being so much a unique, melting-pot environment for music enthusiasts I think Japan has a different view of rock music -- maybe an open view of the genre -- than in the West (where it seems that purists and others are still divided on what constitutes "true" rock music). The minority exception are, of course, Acchan's vilest critics and the usual local/vocal purists.

4. Galaxy Red

Galaxy Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

if the video does not show watch the video here

5. Hito

Hito Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Movie KABUKICHO LOVE HOTEL (Sayonara Kabukicho) starring Shota Sometani , Atsuko Maeda , Kaho Minami , Nao Omori is set to have its world premiere at this year's Toronto International Film Festival (September 4-14, 2014). Movie will screen in the "Contemporary World Cinema." KABUKICHO LOVE HOTEL will also make its Asian Premiere at the Busan International Film Festival (October 2-11, 2014) in the "A Window on Asian Cinema" section.

KABUKICHO LOVE HOTEL is set at a love hotel in Kabukicho, Tokyo. The film follows the lives of people connected by the love hotel. Movie is directed by Ryuichi Hiroki ("Vibrator")

Source: tiff.net, tokyopopline.com, indiewire.com, AsianWiki

6. Galaxy Red

Galaxy Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
  7. chocolabanana

chocolabanana Kenkyuusei

hi everyone ^^ long time no see~i'm just finish my graduation project and apply into the university that i love the most ...in another town since i'm living in a small vilage ^^ so i don't have time to visit this page T^T i'm so sorry
    ok...back to the main point here...............OMG!! I MISS ACCHAN SO MUCH i've not catch up with her career for amost 2 month and thank to you guys i'm be able to read it here..thank you guy so much <3..arigato gozaimasu...<3
    god she's look so beautiful there day but alittle bit too skinny iguess T^T...( please take care off yourself just like takamina said acchan ah ) but look at her having fun in the rock concert make me happy so much ..oh and she's having a meals with sayaka and maritroll
    [​IMG]

8. chocolabanana

chocolabanana Kenkyuusei

hahaha i feel you bro..i'm :asdfgh: too ...but just imagine her taking that picture with takamina haha that would be awesome~

9. unkowwn

unkowwn Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Ho man Atsuko is aging like fine wine. She's so beautiful and it continues to impress me.

Glad to see she's still hanging with the AKB48 crew…like usual! Speaking of wine….didn't know White Wine makes a great pairing with strawberry shortcake. :^^;:

10. ACCHANFOREVER

ACCHANFOREVER Kenkyuusei

Miss you Acchan :cry2:!!!!

11. chocolabanana

chocolabanana Kenkyuusei

me too T^T i miss her in akb48 so much but i love her more right now as a solo artist ...since graduated she's become so natual, so beautiful and free and i love that ^^ just hope to see her shine more as an actress in the future~ ^^<3
    [​IMG]
    look at her beautiful, sunshine smile~~ :inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

12. chocolabanana

chocolabanana Kenkyuusei

:hehe: it's much be maritroll ideal :lol::XD:

13. chocolabanana

chocolabanana Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    god ^^ he's so lucky i want a kiss from acchan too :inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

14. chocolabanana

chocolabanana Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    kekeke acchan and yuko face is so ...:hehe::hehe: i wanna try that too
    [​IMG]
    again ~~ hahahahaha:lol::lol::lol:

15. chocolabanana

chocolabanana Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    hahahahah sashi being push by atsumina

16. chocolabanana

chocolabanana Kenkyuusei

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    kkkk sleeping monster~~~

17. OstenXD

OstenXD Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu

LOL. What a nostalgic picture. :) It's from the Guam trip while filming Ponytail to shushu. :):):):)

And Takamina tried to wakeup Acchan by pretending to be Acchan's mother. XD

18. chocolabanana

chocolabanana Kenkyuusei

hahha they're so cute~ :cute:.. awww i miss atsumina so much~:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
    [​IMG]
    :inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

19. Galaxy Red

Galaxy Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    it was mariko actually who wokes up atsuko. the others just barking like dog (literally) because atsuko has so many pets in her parents house.

I don't know why, but I really love her lips when she's sleeping. I hope someone wouldn't mind if I steal a kiss from her:hehe:

20. chocolabanana

chocolabanana Kenkyuusei

kkkkk:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe: i think you need to ask your oshimen for permission first :hehe::hehe::hehe: