1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Minegishi Minami (Miichan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 4, 2007.

1. dezu

dezu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Twitter:
    dezudabu
    Nice pics!

Miichan is so stylish!

2. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

You're not the only one... :^O^: Hats off to Betazu-kun!! :1st:

3. javilind

javilind Kenkyuusei

I think anything is fine, I just don't want her to wear the Gouriki Ayame outfit, hahaha, I wanna see something new :3
    With the hair Miichan had at the beginning of the year, I wanted her to do a Snow White cosplay... but know I'm more into Sailor Mercury, since Miichan likes Ami and she said blue is her favorite color in Shuukan no3b :D

Actually, after japanese, the language I wanna learn the most is german!!

Ok, spanish is way more easier than this, you guys are right.... XDDDD I don't think I'm ever trying finnish. But spanish have a lot of conjugations too so it's common for foreigners to make grammar mistakes.

Aaaaaaah~~~~ i'm jealous too *w*

Sae-chan birthday!!
    [​IMG]

Kitarie G+
    [​IMG]

Kitarie's blog
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. AfoInvnt

AfoInvnt Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Marukuru21
    I don't want her to wear the Gouriki Ayame too but anyway I don't think she will wear it so it's ok. I don't really want any cosplay in special so whatever she want she will be beautiful

5. pacmanamcap

pacmanamcap Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    imamuramaria
    She should wear the crown from the cover of the Request Hour 2014 100-1 Boxset, including tiny Team 4 menbers :)

[​IMG]

6. Sônnenschein

Sônnenschein Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Just ask if you need some help , I speak a little bit german :chuffed:

Oh this crown ...:^O^: I like it but actually I don't think it would really fits her :censored:

7. Tatami Mats

Tatami Mats Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Flagator - let me know when you are coming back to Tokyo :) I was back in NY about a month ago visiting family.
    My 8 year Japanniversary was this past July, can't believe it's been that long. What the hell am I doing with my life? Haha

So...back to Miichan. Has anybody else visited the cafe that her parents own in northwest Tokyo? Has that topic been brought up here?

8. karles48

Some of us have been there, too. Quoting myself from a long time ago... :blush:

9. Link Floyd

Link Floyd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
  10. erialis

erialis Kenkyuusei

^
    i bet that picture is trending on twitter :lol:

お帰り Tatami Mats senpai and flagator21 senpai! it's always great to have old boys coming back and interact with us newbies!

Hi zoeykobe so glad to see another Miichan fan from Singapore on this forum [hehe] where are the rest?!

You guys saw the concert performance photos from yesterday yet? Miichan is stunning as always!

Tearoom Tane is like the number 1 on my to-go-to list now, 2nd is the theater [hehe] (not that i would be able to travel overseas but it's a fantasy.)

Last edited: Aug 19, 2014
  11. AfoInvnt

AfoInvnt Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Marukuru21
    Spain here :)

I've watched a few photos but i'll wait to see the concert properly first instead by pictures

12. flagator21

flagator21 Member

Awesome stuff, thanks for sharing Betazu! :D
    What were the conversations with her like?

Actually, I've never been to Japan :^^;:
    I've just never had the means, but I'm working on landing a position that will enable me to do so.
    While you were away from the forum, I did get a chance to see Miichan in Washington D.C. back in '12. karles was there too :)

Thanks for the greetz, erialis :approve:

I saw a few pics from the first TD concert. The setlist was actually pretty good for a change :^O^:

13. Tatami Mats

Tatami Mats Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    She made it back to the US again?
    Man....I honestly have NO IDEA what is going on anymore... :D
    I'm glad other people are getting the chance to meet her, speak with her, take pics, etc. That's awesome. I'm really glad to see this kind of stuff happening.

14. karles48

I'm afraid the only way to do that is still to go to Japan...and be (very) lucky. When they visited Washington they didn't hold neither a handshake nor any kind of event to meet the fans. To tell the truth, I was at the airport and the members rushed to their bus without even waving with one hand...only Takamina stopped for a few seconds because some fans had a present for Acchan (I couldn't even spot Miichan... :cry:)

15. erialis

erialis Kenkyuusei

Their overseas events are pretty much mostly in Hong Kong and Taiwan now.. Partly thanks to their ANA collaboration..

16. Betazu

Betazu Kenkyuusei

Well since it's a 2shot event where fans only go there to take pics with their fav members, chance to strike a little conversation with her was very limited but i can confirm one thing, our dear Miichan is really professional :XD: She truly gives the aura of someone who's really matured. As expected from someone who had gone through a really though experiences, a captain and a big sis to her kouhai :)

Actually when i first entered her booth, i requested a handshake pose but then Miichan told me that pose are not allowed and gave me a quite lengthy explanation of why that pose can't be done. She even asked for 2 staffs that was also inside her booth to support her and they both just keep nodding their heads [hehe] After she saw my mood quickly going down, she immediately proposed the heart pose (that first pic):D but that's a default pose most members make when their fans have no idea what pose they want :^^;:

Not yet but i'm aiming to visit TT on my next trip to Japan :)

17. mincl17

mincl17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Rumors Swirl as Nikkan Sports Predicts AKB48′s Minami Minegishi Next to Leave Idol Group
    By Jeremy Suskin on August 19, 2014
    [​IMG]
    Everyone is awaiting a graduation announcement from AKB48 and Nikkan Sports believes they have the next girl to depart the popular idol group on lock.

Minami Minegishi, one of the few remaining original members of AKB48 formed in 2005, has been targeted by the newspaper as the candidate most likely to announce her departure from the group at the final Tokyo Dome concert tomorrow. The two days leading up to the final concert of the series has seen members, and potential graduation candidates, Haruna Kojima and Minami Takahashi joke openly about which member will be next to leave the group. Curiously both Kojima and Takahashi, both original members, had not included or made any reference to Minegishi while joking about the affair.

Soon after the MC break Team 4 with their Captain Minami Minegishi stood on stage to perform Sakurano Kini Narou a graduation themed song with several members of the team appearing to be crying for no reason. While day two of the Tokyo Dome series came to a close with no graduation announcements made… come back tomorrow to find out if Nikkan Sport’s crystal ball was on the money.

[​IMG]

Source: MSN Japan, MSN Japan

http://nihongogo.com/2014/08/rumors...8s-minami-minegishi-next-to-leave-idol-group/

-ITS A RUMOR but it still worries me. I wish No3b won't break up even after one of them graduates...

18. AfoInvnt

AfoInvnt Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Marukuru21
    I wish it take a little longer... :/

19. mincl17

mincl17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    ^My bad, according to TKMN world a couple of minutes ago, there was no graduation announcement. :D

20. AfoInvnt

AfoInvnt Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Marukuru21
    ^I've read it too but who knows she can always announce it as soon as Dome finishes :/