1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. Vicz48

Vicz48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    The management have already accommodated the wishes of fans via voting-based events (Revival Show and Senbatsu Sousenkyo) yet some members who successfully made it to voting-based events will still never be guaranteed regular management-picked Senbatsu spots. Regardless of which members the fans' favorites are on voting-based events, the management have already made their own decision on those who act as the 'face' of JKT48. One good example: Shinta Naomi. Despite missing out on both 2014 voting-based events, she wouldn't need to worry too much about being omitted from regular management-picked Senbatsu and not to mention the fact that she also acts as the Captain of Team KIII.
    Some fans are fortunate enough to pick management favorites as their Oshimen. Their Oshimen will often get pushed by the management. On the other hand, the only real chance for members (and their fans) who aren't management favorites are limited to voting-based events and then, poof.

The same RCTI team of cameramen and multi-camera director work for all RCTI programs (Dahsyat!, singing competitions, news programs, etc. except sinetron and movies of course) and not limited to Dahsyat! program only. Even Super Junior-M had their own share of bad camera work too. RCTI team of cameramen and multi-camera director don't discriminate between one performer and the other.

Are you referring to JKT48 Kokopura? If not, please ignore this reply of mine. Unlike JPN48 who perform their new (A-side) song on TV even prior to the single official release date, I don't know why but it doesn't work that way with JKT48. Based on precedent, JKT48 usually only perform their new (A-side) song on TV after it has been released.

I can understand if JKT48 did not perform on Dahsyat during Ramadhan month. The big question is, why did JKT48 not promote Gingham Check on Dahsyat! after Dahsyat! returned from Hiatus (at the time period after Ramadhan month is over and prior to RCTI 25th anniversary)?
    Some people thought it was because of politics. On Dahsyat!, it goes without saying that JKT48 would only have performed Gingham Check in order to promote that single at the time but unfortunately during the time period after Ramadhan month is over and prior to RCTI 25th anniversary, we were still in the process of presidential election dispute trial at the Indonesian Constitutional Court. There was just no way any MNC Media Group-affiliated television channels would be allowed to "promote" square-patterned dress which, at least to the general Indonesian public knowledge, is identical to the political opponent of MNC Media Group' supported side.
    Just days prior to JKT48 performing Gingham Check at the 25th anniversary of RCTI, the presidential election dispute trial had already been settled (perhaps that made them loosened up a bit) and the next time JKT48 appear again at Dahsyat! (and other MNC Media Group-affiliated television channels) they will of course be performing none other than Kokoro no Purakado.

2. mc_shithead

mc_shithead Kenkyuusei

why people start to worry about kinal? Something bad happen?

3. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
  4. Vicz48

Vicz48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    Fans are worried about her feelings after she discovered certain then-Indonesian trending hashtag that kind of harassing her. Bots-controlled Twitter accounts made it trending.

That means Gingham Check has only got two free-to-air TV promotion.

Anyway, Melody, Kinal and Haruka at Trans7 studio for Trans7 new variety program Project Show.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 25, 2014
  5. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Almost 4 month from this twin uploading their video for JKT48

if the video does not show watch the video here

6. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Ohh Kinal said they will perform at Dahsyat on Wednesday (Kokopura release day) not tomorrow

Viny official blog http://jkt48.com/blog/viny/

I hope all member will have official blog like this :cute:

7. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
  8. Jason Tin Alessandro

Jason Tin Alessandro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    So this is somehow similar to AKB48 LOD? This is awesome! Overseas fans could actually watch the Pajama Drive Revival Show!!

9. SoldOut

SoldOut Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jessicaveranda
    Twitter:
    AlifianK
    Very useful for 'fans far' like me :D

10. Zen

Zen Kenkyuusei

Last edited: Aug 26, 2014
  11. Lia123peppy

Lia123peppy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    devikinalputri
    Okay well I guess we already know now that gingham will be the only underrated single so far next to yuuhi wo miteiruka. RIP for now T^T (and its one of my favourite jkt songs) ):
    But I'm totally open to kokopla and cannot wait until release date :D my one wish for this year is for jkt48 to appear on Hitam putih D: they never get to go on that show anymore ): dedy is like one of the funniest indonesian hosts ever :/

12. RedSuns

RedSuns Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jessicaveranda
    On XL RBT website they already add kokopla, iiwake maybe, lucky seven and kurumi no dialogue. You can heard the preview as well. So i guess this is the track list for kokopla single. Judging from the preview, i liked iiwake maybe translation

13. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    ^ OMG please can you post this on Kokoro no Placard thread, so we can discuss this further

KURUMI TO DIALOGUE!!!!

---

JKT48 on Indonesia Lawak Klub tomorrow at 10 pm with topic "Boyband/Girlband phenomenal"

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 26, 2014
  14. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    image.jpg So there is an announcement on AKBingo...3 JKT members passed somekind of audition for a japanese musical feature...they are Harugon,Rina and Nobi...

I don't know if it is just another gag fron AKBingo like last year about the all 48G AKBingo tournament...but this looks interesting...especially for Nobi-Oshi

edit: it's for Miyamoto Amon's The Wiz Musical
    i really hope Nobi will pass the final Audition!

second audition will be at AKBingo studio
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 27, 2014
  15. Zen

Zen Kenkyuusei

^^

...so how many audition they should pass 'till final audition ...???

16. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    ^ there's 4 audition total (correct me if i'm wrong), audition on each group, dance audition, singing audition and the final audition

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS NOBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!! :cry2:wait....Nobi can speak Japanese? i know she can sing a Japanese song but speaking Japanese for conversation? :blink:

If only Noella/Sendy also pass the audition then my life will be complete :XD:

Last edited: Aug 27, 2014
  17. Megaaleon

Megaaleon Kenkyuusei

18. DreamerKid

DreamerKid Kenkyuusei

Nobi as Dorothy? That would be awesome, although I wish it sendy will got the role plus she has a strong fans base in Japan, but maybe her acting is not strong enough :( so its nit just about dancing and singing, well good luck for Nobi (and also Haruka and Rina).

19. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Chikarina and Nobi's absence on tonight show is maybe they are already on their way to Japan...Harugon too perhaps...i hope they will broadcast the audition on AKBingo...curious to see how will Nobi in an show like AKBingo :)

20. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    ^ wonder if those three will perform at JAM too?

By the way, this is schedule for Pajama Drive Week

September 2 & September 4 (Pajama Drive Team KIII)

[​IMG][​IMG]

September 3 & September 5 (Pajama Drive Team J)

[​IMG][​IMG]