[GENERAL] The SKE48 Thread

Discussion in 'General SKE48 Discussion' started by RocketStarLauncher, Oct 7, 2008.

1. Larushi

Larushi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    umedaayaka
    About dance , Ishida Anna is No1 , Makiko No2 & Yukko No.3 ( that's why Ishida ofter has chosen for senbatsu , although she is so flop )

Rikachu and Makiko ofter have chosen for dance perf in concert ( although Rikachu seems not ... , so weird =]] )

2. Suppy13

Suppy13 Kenkyuusei

You also need to be able to lead and be a good teacher. Mizuki was great because she was a great dancer but she was also a charismatic leader type, who could connect with people. A people person with strong drive. Nananko had a bit of that as well even if her dance skills weren't top tier she had good leadership skills.

Yukko pre Matsui Team E was heavily focused on self improvement and was somewhat intimidating for a lot of kohai's, she realized she needed to grow and that shuffle was the start of it. She opened up more and basically became a mini Mizuki during that period of time in a team with younger less experienced members. I remember that story that Nao was telling on radio on her during the last perfs of Matsui Team E. Backstage Yukko said she might of been to aggressive with her teaching that some of the girls might of hated her yada yada. Then Nao said “We understand you Yukko-san, we don’t hate you.” and MeiMei saying "It's alright" and everyone else chiming in, thus Yukko started crying. Actually the reason why I think she ranked was a combination of a thank you with how she handled Team E with Madoka as well as them being worried that she's gonna be graduating (which is correct lol).

Either way considering how close Anna is to Yukko (Anna's G+ message is really sweet BTW) I can imagine Yukko egging Anna on and taking on that leadership role somewhat, even though I see Makiko as more of a leader, but she could try. She seems to be vying for Anna as well considering her interview where she said.
    Y: "Anna said “I want to rank as well, but it can’t be helped.” And that’s why, “Anna is a person who definitely has to rank. You have to rank in and prove yourself, you know! That’s why if there’s a sousenkyo next year as well, just break out of your shell and say out the things you want to say. Because this time I understood how important that is.” is what I told her"
    Thing is though I can see her graduating after she ranks just like Yukko probably cause she feels like that's the only thing she hasn't accomplished in SKE yet.

SKE's management stopping girls from doing non SKE approved activities is shooting themselves in the foot. Yukko's blog saying there are a lot of things she can't do while in SKE is probably the reason why SKE is graduation central as opposed to the other groups.

3. kashiko

kashiko Kenkyuusei

I feel sad but not surprised about Yukko's decision. At least she ranked in the senkyo so that would be a great memory for her and her fans.

I am quite sad about the current situation of SKE. The core members are still there, but after the group shuffle, everything is just so off. It is quite a pity because they had a lot of potential along with a big and loyal fanbase .

4. Mayuyubro

Mayuyubro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sasakiyukari
    yesterday i was sad with this announcement but today reading THIS today i'm nothing but angry especially with the SKE managers who prove again that are the worst among the 48 groups, not because the lack of pushing an idol with talent like yukko, is not the first time i read things like this from a SKE member in last years and probably will not be the last, SKE managers can go to hell and good luck with that infinite push for shibata aya
    she said will continue in the industry, doing auditions to be a better dancer so this gives me hope

5. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Can we have a checklist or something of members who said or inferred that management limits their opportunities too much to try works outside SKE?

I remember Kuwabara saying something about not being allowed to audition, though I may be wrong.

It's just sad.

I know we don't have any concrete basis but I think it's safe to say that SKE management is doing something different compared with other groups that results to more graduation.

6. ozawa_chan

ozawa_chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    ^ http://sakaeandfrog.tumblr.com/post/40757572457/behind-of-the-scene-of-ske48s-large-withdrawal

Kuwabara wrote on her personal blog 「As long as I remained with SKE, I was forbidden from passing auditions for roles」, handshake events and other publicity stunt jobs becoming their main activity, the girls are facing a dilemma as they are put in a position which won’t allow them to step up as an artist.

Many graduates who wished to remain in the entertainment industry had joined some agency and have more work to achieve their dreams. I hope this graduation will not be the last we've seen of Yukko, but just a beginning of her dance solo career.

7. d2K18VPcOA

d2K18VPcOA Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsumurakaori
  8. ozawa_chan

ozawa_chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    :cute::cute:How awesome that all members who ranked in the election were chosen for this campaign with the exception of Tani. I'm surprised that Tani is there instead of Ryoha. In each team, the order of members is also corresponding to their respective ranks. Otherwise, there's no way Yukko would be before Non, Churi after Kaotan under management's normal decision :whistle: :whistle: Anyway, I'm happy with these chosen members, and hopefully, they will be in next single senbatsu... I can dream, can't I?

9. polar_star

polar_star Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shibataaya
    The ranked members got the curry campaign last year too, I think it's a nice gift from management. Marika fits SKE very well, she was the best decision for SKE in that shuffle so I'm glad they chose her for the campaign too.

By the way Rikachu also said that she wasn't allowed to audition for seiyuu roles.

10. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I was watching this SKE performance and I was really charmed by the girl at 0:28, can anyone tell me who she is?

if the video does not show watch the video here

11. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    SKE48 Team KII, Ishida Anna

http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Ishida_Anna

12. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

13. lahika48

lahika48 Kenkyuusei

I miss Imade Mai. . .
    And,,I think since her graduation from SKE48,,this year she will act and she's have a Solo debut DVD.
    And after promote her DVD,,she going date with Rena-san. . . I just remember cocky game that Rena with her in 1+1=2 janaiyo studio. Hehehe. . . .
    Someone is share in my GD her DVD full. . .
    Hope she become success in other path.

14. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

Who do you guys think will be the center for the next SKE single ?
    because NMB now change their centers to MiruFuuko - i know SKE management doesnt do what other groups do but i really hope for a center revolution
    maybe akarin center alone or double center with Aya (pleasePlease:^O^:) - Rena center alone would be perfect!

15. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    i'm still waiting for rena to solo center anything

Milky had the 1st single and the Mousou song

Rena was and is always behind or equal Jurina

just give her a freaking solo center

imma flip some tables if they rotate center and Rena is not center

16. 二ロー二

二ロー二 Kenkyuusei

i wouldn't get your hopes up. none of those would really make sense from the managements perspective. dropping Jurina who just came off placing #4 and is only 17 years old, for a bunch of girls over 20 seems counter productive and is not likely. if anything, they will try building towards the future by bringing up younger girls to the front. the one who will be sacrificed will most likely be Rena, who is already a part of 3 senbatsus.

all 3 other groups are trying something new. but all are a slightly different situation. of the 3 groups, the AKB route seems like something SKE would try. A double center with the #1 & a rising star.

I predict a double center with Jurina + one of Ryoha, Miyamae, or Ego.

17. polar_star

polar_star Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shibataaya
    Eh, Sayanee jumped from 14 to 6, she's literally breathing down Jurina's neck. With your logic, Sayanee should never be removed from center but they did it anyway. They also will not want to put girls who are too new and not recognizable enough even if they are known to the hardcore fans.

Well personally I think AKS is simply too in love with Jurina to remove her from center but I would LOVE to see a new combo (as in I'd probably scream and cry happy tears): Rena solo center, Dasu solo center, Dasu/Aya wcenter, 5th/6th gen wcenter (like Uha and Rion or Harutamu or something crazy like what they did with Mizuho in Escape) or even Churi solo center lol. I think going with high profile members that aren't wMatsui might actually give them a sales boost from the wotas though (remember girls like Aya and especially Dasu have crazy dedicated fanbases now).

18. milkykoala

milkykoala Kenkyuusei

I somehow predicted kanon center. She needs that boost in order to raise her popularity. And maybe we could have tani, mizuho, ego, and boss in senbatsu!!!!!!

19. ozawa_chan

ozawa_chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    If there was a new Wcenter:
    - the management would likely do: Jurina-Non, Jurina-Ryoha (I don't see they will drop Jurina easily)
    - I want: Nao-Aya, Nao-Mizuho, Mizuho-Ryoha.

Ryoha is the best candidate. True, she's getting push but her senbatsu position is not in the first few rows yet. Thanks to EbiSho that I have new respect for Ryoha, she's not just another pretty face. I hope Mizuho will be back in senbatsu, the girl ranked in the election with just a little push in Escape (heck, I'm still annoyed how much screentime she got in Escape performed in AKB request Hour; she's the center, not Jurina). I want Nao to be new center because KII needs more representative.

I don't expect Rena (or Churi or anyone who is above 20 years old) will be a sole (new) center. Although Rena's my kami oshi, I prefer that center spot for new girl for the sake of SKE as a whole.

20. 二ロー二

二ロー二 Kenkyuusei

not quite. Like I said, all 3 groups are doing something a little different. but they at least seem to have a purpose in moving the groups forward. if you read what I wrote, then you would see that Sayanee is not the same situation as Jurina. Not only is she the solo center, but the team's captain. She is also 21. The girls who took her spot are 17.

Jurina is also 17, so is there really a point in replacing her? that's why I think the AKB route seems the most probable decision by the management.

now I'm sure someone will bring up HKT, so I'll just come out and say that I believe that Meru wasn't really a successful center. now she is replaced with Kodama, who is 18, and Sakura, 17, is also coming into the spotlight. see a pattern? The ages of the center for the sister groups are beginning to line up, I wouldn't be surprised if the management thinks this is the prime age for an idol much like how Maeda was 18 when AKB really started to take off. this was also the age when Rena and Sayanee were also chosen as centers.

...and it's also possible that there is no real direction behind these changes, and everything will go back to normal for the next batch of singles... in which case, then we might see some interesting selections for SKE. but otherwise I expect them to go young. and Jurina to keep her place at least as a double center.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2014