1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

AKB48/SKE48 Official Music Game (Read the 1st Post!)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by araishikeiwai, May 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kimuchi

kimuchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Perfomance-maxed KnPBlue Takamina:
    [​IMG]

2. hinapyon

hinapyon Member

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Twitter:
    nagekinohina
    I checked my friends point ranking on the first night and deleted everyone who hadn't earned any yet. XP There is no room in my friends for slackers. And I'm basically accepting everyone with s48 in their name. I am now Hina@S48.

Major props to all the S48 gang, I'm almost at 1.1 mil. This is teamwork.:D

3. KizunaKun

KizunaKun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Dasu time! ufalskdjfklaj Passed over a Wasamin Ponyshuu for Sakiko.... Wasamin's skill is better :(

4. kaisap112

kaisap112 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Changed my username to Kaisa@S48, I fall too easily into these things. [hehe]

5. xmikachan

xmikachan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Twitter:
    xmikachuu
    Just emptied a bunch of inactive people on my secondary game, feel free to add me if you have room still :)[​IMG]

6. takaminaxparuru

takaminaxparuru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    The KnP event is until when?

7. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    5th september, you can check on the opening thread

8. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

Spent 12 gems on Janken to get Ponytail Mion...not too bad, could be worse and I don't have a Ponytail anyway

Finally got a Furage on KnP gold pot, and it's Fuuchan!!! Good luck on that pot

Also got my second KnP blue member, the first being Takamina, and now Makichan. So many new members today!

9. Hayato

Hayato Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I'm curious. I read through the pages earlier that KnP Mayuyu does not have a score skill. What kind of skill is it, then?

Anyways, posting my ID again in case more people want to befriend me.

ID: 26348526

10. WhySiLon

WhySiLon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    After the event, most likely KnP will be unlocked around rank15-30

11. MurasakiSora

MurasakiSora Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Woke up to 2.15mil which is 9 more random rewards so I go check my mailbox and I get the following:
    - 500 hearts, silver jersey Takamina, jersey Tatsuya Makiho, 400 hearts, 100 hearts, jersey Ripopo, Official costume Maeda Mitsuki, bronze jersey Takamina annd Official costume Izuta Rina

At least give me some event tickets or gems or something... At this rate I'll never get my 3rd KnP Blue member. The only good part is I got two Official R .ver Mayus last night from these random rewards.

You asking for KnP or KnP blue Mayu? Don't think anyone's gotten the pink 6 star yet. If you're talking about the blue one, then her ability is to change the bubbles to yellow for 7 seconds after 20 combo.

12. kazu-kun

kazu-kun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren
    Seeing all these @48 on my friends list is pretty cool, like we're some gaming clan, haha.

13. espiloin

espiloin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kizakiyuria
    Just added @S48 to my name! [​IMG]

14. Starshard

Starshard Kenkyuusei

I've only gotten 2 random rewards so far, but both of them are tickets :twisted: Now I'm at 19 after buying KnP Blue Mayuyu (haven't decided on my 2nd KnP Blue yet), but with only 1 official R. Mayu from 1.5mil milestone :<

Edit: how are you guys handling the official 3 stars blue girls btw? My inventory has been being filled quickly recently. I don't feel like throwing them away in case I get another 6 stars soon, is the only solution to buy more space? T_T (270 atm)

Last edited: Aug 29, 2014
  15. KizunaKun

KizunaKun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    ^ I agree! More often than not, when 48 members show up on my list, I know you guys got my back!

I can't decide who to get as my 2nd KnP member >.< Just got Sayanee.... And well....need to choose a senbatsu member >.<

16. espiloin

espiloin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kizakiyuria
    I chose Sakura as my 2nd KnP member! I need more help to reach the extra 50k pls add me :( [​IMG][​IMG]

17. sassywagi

sassywagi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    denryume
    To those who sent me a friend request, sadly I cannot add you as I reached the limit. :( Though if I can figure out to see who hasn't gotten any points I will quickly purge them and add whoever I can! :chuffed:
    And I hope you all don't mind if I don't add @S48 to my name, I prefer to just keep it the way it is (Jen), so please don't purge me! I play as soon as my LP is filled enough to do so, so I hope I am of some help! o/

I have enough to get my second Blue KnP member! However I'm conflicted as to who I should choose; it's between Yuria and Sakura. :confused: I like them both so this is tough, haha. Though if we're getting pictures I should probably go with Sakura.

And I got lucky earlier this morning and got an Iiwake Micha from Heavy Rotation! It's been a long time since I got an Iiwake, I already have Iiwake Harukyan, then I ended up getting Harukyan again so I had to get rid of her, so I'm happy I didn't get her for the third time. Plus I like Micha, so I'm definitely keeping her. :chuffed: Then my luck ran out, I got TWO gold pots in Heavy Rotation....both were Oogoe. One I already had, and I'm not fond of the other so I guess I'll be trading those in, haha.

18. SakOta

SakOta Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    sakura0chan
    Thanks all for adding me .. I reached my limits now !! sorry for not accepting all the requests ^^"
    If there's someone who want to add me so badly just tell me so that I delete someone and add you lol ( I don't think there's someone like that tho)
    Thanks @KyriosArios for accepting me ! I really wanted to add you XD

still at 900k !! I guess I should start deleting more inactive accounts ..
    got Jurina with the first 10 tickets and I think I'll get naanya next .. I want to get Sayanee too If I had enough tickets
    I have a question .. about the list of our friends ( where you can see how much points did you got )
    there's just 40 rank in the friends list and my friends are 50 .. so does this means that 10 of my friends didn't play KnP or any song of the event or what ?

I have like 3 friends with KnP Pink outfit but they don't show up even when I refresh the list 10~ times !! I think now we can't play with one friend more than once a day >< even though I didn't play with them all today !! ><
    does anyone have the same problem ?

19. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Lol at the ultimate reward before Mayu red official...3000 hearts!!

They should put some power-up in golden pot which can be activated to get a 2.5x LP refill boost or something like that, or a 1.5 heart refill boost as well.

I'm only farming KFC because sometime i miss kokoro no placard, and since it's hearts orgy thanks to the event, i'm lacking 2 and 3 stars to feed my main members.

20. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    changed my username to kk127@S48 or kk@S48 or something, but yeah, along those lines

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.