1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Tashima Meru (Meru) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Sep 23, 2012.

1. NakoChan

NakoChan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    Meru will be perfect in Team 4 *^*
    But as was said, it's not the time yet.

2. Elementaljyt

Elementaljyt Kenkyuusei

A kenin in team 4 doesn't really do much for Meru in my opinion. It is too much in her wheel house. Take her out of her comfort zone and stick her in places like Team K or SKE where the team also benefits from her energy and presence.

3. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Not a bad idea, put her in KII, she'd get to perform with experienced members like Churi, Airin, Minarun and Yukko plus it keeps her out of the clutches of Masana and Rena. There won't be any changes for another 6 months though I'd bet.

4. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

From Meru's G+

[​IMG]

Hmmm... I know it is supposed to be adult Meru from the Dokugumo performance... but IMO that is like the scariest pic of Meru I have ever seen. :^^;: LOL. IMO Meru's eyes are such that they always look kinda scary when a bright light source is coming from behind or above like that. :chuffed:

Last edited: Aug 23, 2014
  5. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    i never liked meru with her bang so.... but something a little different from time to time won't hurt that much.

6. Time007

Time007 Kenkyuusei

she doesn't look scary at all haha. I don't like her bangs like this either though!!! But everything else is good.

7. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

Her eyes though... just stare at the bottom part of her eyes in that pic... just keep staring at those eyes... she looks like pure evil IMO. :^^;: Like you are interrogating her in a jail somewhere, but then she is trying to fight back by exploding your brain with her mind... or something. :XD: LOL.

But oh wow... didn't even notice about her hairstyle change... I like it. :D I like when her hair is really long on the front sides part.

Oh... and about the kennin thing... from reading her G+ posts... IMO Meru is like a really young 14... so perhaps in a year or two she would benefit more from having a dual membership.

8. Elementaljyt

Elementaljyt Kenkyuusei

Ha I do like that picture of Meru. Smiling Meru is beautiful but a serious Meru is just out of this world. HKT's singles are fun but Meru is better with the high energy dance songs with darker tones. i.e the afternoon performance of Show Fight in Fukuoka during the Kyushu tour. Don't watch any others just pay close attention to her, the way she dances and stares into that camera is just intense.

9. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

Kids and bright red lipstick are no-no :/

10. Mimi-chan

Mimi-chan Kenkyuusei

is it just me that like meru in cool style?
    i always love how meru stare....

11. NakoChan

NakoChan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    Not just you~
    Meru is really beautiful, not cute, beautiful. of course she is really cute when she wants too, but she has enough+ talent and a beautiful look, what make her great at mature song (like Kinjirareta Futari which isn't cute) and cool songs (like the Next Girls song).
    CoolMeru is awsome *~*, CuteMeru is awsome *~* and Meru is just awsome anyway.

12. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    My hands-down-favorite performance by Meru was Kagami no Naka no Joan of Arc, during the shonichi of the Pajama Drive stage. Her dance was sharp and powerful and her expressions were awesome. The other girls were very, very good. But it felt like Meru was born to perform those type of songs, she was on a whole new level.:)

13. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

^ Must admit... despite my resistance to dark Meru... that has me very much intrigued... will need to check that out, but only if it is not too hard to find... without vid48 I'm pretty much totally lost nowadays. :^^;:

But anyway IMO nothing will beat driver license type photo good girl regular Meru...

From Meru's G+

[​IMG]

:blush:

Also... usually... overly cutesy idol pics kinda make me want to puke. :hehe: LOL. BUT...

From here: http://cub0zoa.tumblr.com/post/95900930745

...that particular set of pics really got to me. So cute in such a powerfully innocent way. :cool: IMO MeruMiku is way more intriguing than NakoMiku. :fear:

Last edited: Aug 28, 2014
  14. Mimi-chan

Mimi-chan Kenkyuusei

^ that MeruMiku is so cute !!! :cry2:

Let's pairing this two cute girl~

15. KyuketsuNyanNyan

KyuketsuNyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Its good to see this thread and Meru doing so well after so long :awesome: And this picture of Meru is just beautiful <3

16. Kappa

Kappa Kenkyuusei

I'm not sure if Akimoto acutally produces all of the AKB's music. I think he probably has ghost song writers to help him. But I do agree that AKB music has been getting worse/dull. My favorite songs that I still listen to are from the Maeda & Yuko era.

17. Mimi-chan

Mimi-chan Kenkyuusei

But you know, i really love meru angel
    [​IMG]

18. Nuneul

Nuneul Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    Since she's not the center of Hikaeme I love you, it seems like her push is over... I hope her popularity won't going downhill.

19. NakoChan

NakoChan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    I'm worried about her. It's a huge event, not centre anymore, not front... Nothing.

20. NakoChan

NakoChan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    Meru posted this long post on her G+, probably a photo with Mio?
    芽瑠です。

皆さんHKT48のオフシャルサイトで発表されました。

今回私は4thシングル「控えめI love you!」の選抜に選んで頂けました。

皆さんのおかげです!
    本当にありがとうございます。

今まで立たせて頂いたセンターではありません。
    その位置に実力が追いつきませんでした。
    力不足です。
    納得してる自分に、やっぱり悔しいです。

でも、そのままだったら
    ダメだったと思います。

センターにいたらわからなかった事。
    今まで見えなかったものや
    気がつかなかった事、
    後ろに下がったから成長できる事があるんだ、と思いました。

その成長のチャンスを頂けたんです。

今はまだわからない所もあるけど、
    こんな風に自分を見つめ考える機会を頂いた事も
    成長に繋がるようにしなきゃなって。

階段はまっすぐじゃないけど、
    前に続くらせん階段を
    一歩上に進めるように
    今まで以上に頑張ります!
    その足が止まらないように。。

私はその先の夢を叶える為に
    今ここにいると言うことを忘れずに。。。

HKT48はどんどん変化をしていくグループです。
    その為に、今回選抜メンバーもポジションも沢山変わりました。
    勢いのあるグループである為、
    もっと上を目指す為。
    初選抜になったかのんさん、じーな、さえちゃん、まおちゃん、
    おめでとうございます。

そしてセンターは、はるっぴさんです!
    私の何倍も悔しい思いをしてきた先輩。
    ずっと近くで見てきました。
    それでも、支えて下さったから
    私はセンターに立てていました。
    これからは、私ももっとしっかりして
    支えられるようになりたいと
    思ってます。

今までとても恵まれていた事に改めて感謝して、
    これからはもっとグループの事も考えていきます。

いつも支えて下さる皆さん、
    皆さんがいるから
    私は強く頑張れます。

これからも田島芽瑠の応援
    よろしくお願いします。

MV撮影の夜にみた花火、
    とっても綺麗でしたよ。

I'll be glad if someone can translate it...