Kodama Haruka (Haruppi) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. kikiwayurinata

kikiwayurinata Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Team H - Idol no oujya, will haruppi be the center of this coupling song as well?

2. Sayanara231

Sayanara231 Kenkyuusei

an ode to NakoMiku
    by Kodama Haruka

3. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    You know, I had no trouble ripping vids from YT using Downlaod Helper or Flashgot as late as 11pm my time last night. Then I read your guys complaints and went and tried a few this morning. And it was not working! :asdfgh:

Then I realized my target HDD only had 1MB of free space.:^^;: Changed to a drive with ample space and I had no problems DLing from HKT's page, nor AKB's, Newegg, Tek Syndicate, you get the idea.

So yeah. If that is not your problem, update your extentions, clear your cache/cookies, fix your registry keys, and shut down/reboot. Oh yeah, get a good VPN!;)

Moving on.

Dat SakuRuppi!!!!!!!:inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove: Have I ever mentioned that I absolutely LOVE this pairing? I have? Well I say it again, I LOVE THIS PAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!:p To make it perfectly clear to all, they give MayuYukirin (my OTP) a run for their money, in my book.:D

Nice to see Haruppi working with my beloved Team B's Co-Capt. Looking forward to watching that episode. Shiichan is always great, especially how she makes her juniors look good. :awesome:

That Sakuratan post @SnipaKill mentioned. @ithebigc translated it a couple of days ago. Link here. :)

And lastly. Thank for all the warm wishes and love for Haruppi these last couple of days, everybody! It is an exciting time for Hakata's Fairy, and it feels nice knowing there is a lot of love headed her way during this time!:v:

4. kikiwayurinata

kikiwayurinata Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    short version is out, aah shes as kawaii as ever...
    as for the song, it is somehow below my expectation,
    havent heard the full version tho
    Screen Shot 2014-09-04 at 20.05.47.png

5. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

Hikaeme Haruppi closeup goldmine I Love You short version is up!

if the video does not show watch the video here

[​IMG]

She looks so lady like, it all feels a bit surreal.

Quick updates. (Important ones included)

- Haruppi fans/as well as some HKT48 fans are doing this thing on twitter where they want to mass use three hash tags in purpose of them trending in Japan, now screw me but I don't use Twitter, I don't have one and I only have a slight idea in regard to how it works, but if you guys have one then please join in. They're starting the "Hashtag Matsuri" tomorrow (an hour before the Music Station performance) at 19:00 JPT. These are the three hastags they're using, they're in Japanese so you can just copy them off here or somewhere else if you can't type them. And don't worry this is just a heads up, I'll make sure to give you guys another reminder here once it's started.
    #Mステ #はるっぴセンター #控えめIloveyou

[​IMG]

#PiCenter was already trending a couple of days ago in Japan (got 1st spot actually), it's fun to see Haruppi achieve something nationwide in a matter of a week

- Haruppi & 1st gen co on the cover of the soon to be released BOMB
    [​IMG]
    The issue has Hikaeme I Love You! mentioned so we'll likely be seeing more of those interviews popping up and her answering stuff about her past vs present centership. Also I'm more interested in those previews they have at the top right corner.

- Haruppi appeared for the first time on stage since the 4th single VTR, she seemed quiet energetic as well, and the fringe is becoming more of a real one everyday XD
    [​IMG]

- This is actually pretty old but still available, the Japanese fan community are collecting messages online for her birthday, the submissions are still open so you may want to participate as it's really simpler than what we have done. You basically go the page I'll link below and type your message in the text box and click submit. Of course there are a lot of options before you can get through the final thing which typing your message, I'll probably make a small translated guide for you guys in the next post. What's really nice about that is the three kinds of cards you get to pick, the fan art is original and has an utterly accurate and cute chibi Haruppi.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    http://message.haruppi.jp/

OK, so I have no idea after this update what is going on with Haruppi's hair, to me it's not like any other girl where she could casually throw in some make believe bangs because she's been grooming her odeko long before to be an inseparable part of her personality. Not that she can't change that but you'd expect her to publicly show her determination or announce that she's letting go of the odeko image, just to juice the last bit of publicity she can get from her odeko personality. I'm not complaining though, her hair looks perfect in her solo shots for HILY! same hairdo for BOMB's cover.

Finally I'd like to say that I'm thrilled about the next couple of months aka the promotion period for HILY! It's just begun and there's all this heat and buzz around Haruppi, I can't wait for all the magazine appearances, interviews, reports, CMs etc... that will give Haruppi the speed jump she totally needs to become someone closer to Sakura's level. I don't believe center has anything to so with sales or the direct success of a single but if it does do well, I would like it so that Haruppi would be acquainted with HKT's positive growth for once :p

6. Sayanara231

Sayanara231 Kenkyuusei

today's g+ posts(minus the really short ones):

someone analyze that dream, what's Haruppi's subconscious trying to tell her there? :lol:

7. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Quick questions about the Japanese B-day committees cards. Do we know if they are actually taking messages from the foreign communities? And if they are, are they planning on translating them? I know there is not a lot of time left till her B-day, so that may pose a problem for them.

Other then that, I don't know if I should pick the SakuTabe card :cute: :inlove:, or the Blue Rose card:cool::cute:.

Simple really. She is feeling that while everyone (the group) is preparing for this single, she feels solely responsible for the success or failure of it.:( Or at least that is my take on it. :XD: The pressures of being Center.

8. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Given how busy she is with HKT/AKB the other question is "When does she actually ever go to school" :lol:

9. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
    Pretty much spot on, you can also say that it doesn't have to be just this single. She's pretty much batting the 3 spot in the order in terms of mainstream exposure for Hakata. But it all centers on her subconscious saying she has expanded responsibilities now. But, psych's not really my major so what do I know.:confused:

10. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

Haha... I love that expression on Haruppi... so badass. :cool:

IMO her subconscious is saying, "Stop going to bed hungry!" :D

Yah, it's awesome for sure... but I wonder if it is happening a little to early to maximize the benefits in regards to sousenkyo next year.

if the video does not show watch the video here

It's totally above my expectations! :D It's a high energy, not overly cute, but still fluffy idol love song... perfect for the current Haruppi IMO.:banana: I really like the costumes too with the candy cane stripe in the middle (lavendar is my fav color btw). Also... the MV is great... very frenetic and flashy... almost hypnotic with all the flashing lights and spinning... like it is trying to brainwash you into falling for either Sakura or Haruppi. [hehe]

11. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

@hjr1891 , I'm in a bit of a rush to get some work done for the album but I did promise a short guide for whoever needs it so here is it, and to answer your question, yes they are accepting messages from everyone, and they do encourage foreign fans submissions just cause it's an extra perk these days :p But the thing is I'm not so sure they're going to translate them, if you wish and since you already submitted something for her album, you can just write a short message in English, for the sake of showing diversity and all. Japanese fans are always thrilled to discover foreign fans are just as enthusiastic, so I thought it would be a nice gesture if we dropped in a couple of one liners in addition to our book, especially since someone from their community gave us a hand in translating some of your messages.

Anyways here goes, ignore the piles of Japanese text since I'll pinpoint you guys in the right direction via teh images on the pages. Here's the hting you need to remember though: DO NOT use your browser's "back" and "next" button to navigate between the pages of the selection, that will just expire your session and you'll have to restart your work from scratch, always use the navigation buttons in the page itself.

1- First step is to visit the following page : http://message.haruppi.jp/

2- You'll see three images which represent the card you want to use and next to them are the option buttons, click on the button corresponding to the card you wish to use and click on the button at the bottom which will navigate you to the next selection

3- You'll be able to pick things related to the font of the letter here; first the size from three different buttons, the small, medium or large font size. Keep in mind that the bigger the text, the less the maximum word count. At the bottom you have another set of three options which allow you to choose between black, blue or green in that order for the font color. When you're done the button on the right will take you to the next page while the one on the left will allow you to pick your card again.

4- and finally you're at the point where you can type your message, I think it's pretty obvious which box the name and the message go into, so just type away and click the right button to proceed to the confirmation page. Here you'll see a nicely made final preview of how your card will look like, if you're happy with it, click the right button again to confirm everything and voila! You've just made cutest e-card for Haruppi with hardly any effort XD

And before you go on here are some rules that are listed on the first page:

• Your name is required
    • Says that the maximum length of the letter should involve 18 Kanji characters? I'm assuming that's about 2 or 3 short lines maximum for us, just try to keep it really short and simple.
    • Do not include any links, contact or personal information on the message
    • And obviously no rude, hateful or inappropriate messages (which will be disqualified anyway)
    This is a sample of how a small & black font card looks like. You cans see there's really not much room for more than two lines.

[​IMG]

I hope this short and somewhat boring guide was helpful to all you.

P.S. Reminder of the "Hashtag Matsuri" starting later today, in 7 hours to be exact! Details are in my previous post.

12. Sayanara231

Sayanara231 Kenkyuusei

@SnipaKill , actually the hashtag campaign should start in 30 minutes from now. the time given on the picture you posted above should be in JST. and the 18 character limit is actually meant for the name, but it doesn't really matter, since below it asks to try to make the message at least 3 lines long as well^^

also, Music Station starts in 1 1/2 hours from now. get hyped for Haruppi center on live TV!!! :D :D :D

13. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

^Well that changes things, I totally mixed up the timezones but I'm glad there's still time. Thanks for the corrections.

And yes it's definitely something, supporting a center feels a bit different, more exciting somehow. I don't know if I can get used to that xd I hope the camera man delivers some phenomenal shots that'll make my day.

14. sonic31s

sonic31s Kenkyuusei

Is this post before??? and congratulation on Haruppi center :D

140905 Hikaeme I Love You! @ MUSIC STATION

15. jovviny

jovviny Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    I'm so happy för Haruppi för getting center, even if she has to share the spotlight with Sasshi and Sakura ( a bit to much for my liking). Still I like the song and she looks so happy!

16. Sayanara231

Sayanara231 Kenkyuusei

17. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

^
    Ummm... let's see now... it was such a weird performance IMO. A lot of the time when I was looking for Haruppi I found her in the back... and once even kneeling in the back looking away. And then almost every time Haruppi rotated to the front the camera crash zoomed her face and then quickly switched to someone else. :^^;:

Always. Forever. Shining. [​IMG]

EDIT: Saw this pic in Saechan's thread...

[​IMG]

Such a cool low tracking shot... it's showtime! :cool:

EDIT x2:

Saw this in Sasshi's thread...

^ One of those is the center of HKT's latest single... yup... congratulations Sasshi! :awesome: Joke desu... joke. :hehe:

Last edited: Sep 6, 2014
  18. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

oh, nice! something different.

19. Sayanara231

Sayanara231 Kenkyuusei

today's g+ posts:

haha, that skirt :lol:

also, damn Akimoto making everyone use that 755 app. a lot of HKT members have already started using it. too bad you can't really use it from outside Japan...

20. sayanee

sayanee Kenkyuusei

I think she recently got a nose job/nose shaping job? I saw 2chan discussing about it.
    The pressure must be getting to her.