1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

AKB48/SKE48 Official Music Game (Read the 1st Post!)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by araishikeiwai, May 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KyriosArios

KyriosArios Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Twitter:
    KyriosArios
    Scene 7 faves of mine with Score-Up Skills...

Jurina
    Sayanee
    Nao
    Moechan
    Mogichan
    Naachan

Unless they come with pics, those are probably who I'm aiming for. If they do come with pics though....I'll probably go half score-up, half for pics. They surprised me with pics for Scene 4s last time, so I'll hold off getting anyone besides Mayu until I have confirmation.

2. kevin_vin

kevin_vin Kenkyuusei

Janken trolls me
    Got EP yukirin re roll for Nakata Chisato pink sperm outfit re roll again brain freeze lost and got Kitahara Rie Shoujotachiyo with score up and it's green !! *fuck yes*

[​IMG]

3. KyriosArios

KyriosArios Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Twitter:
    KyriosArios
    Unless I get lucky with a GC girl in Janken tomorrow (after I buy some gems), getting into the Top 100 high score for GC will be almost impossible...so it's quantity over quality again for this event LOL. Time to start racking up those points.

Do we know if Mayu R's are needed to upgrade any of these new outfits?

4. Jayden

Jayden Kenkyuusei

More or less confirmed since they're giving out Mayu Rs for the last prize.

And yes, they have pictures.

5. 5udoKun

5udoKun Kenkyuusei

Easy, I Used to think the same way. Don't aim for a 6* when doing janken; aim for girls you like with up score skills. Don 't try to waist several gems for a 6*. All 6* I've gained I used only less than 24 gems, I'ts a matter of luck. I was looking for FR costume and instead I've gained 2 6* so as soon as you see a 5* girls you like with score up skill take it and keep trying later.

6. xmikachan

xmikachan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Twitter:
    xmikachuu
    When I see a girl I like or a color I need more of I typically just take it >_< I need to be better at saving my gems instead of just doing janken when I have enough to play.

7. MurasakiSora

MurasakiSora Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Alright I've finished updating my event post with everything for the event. It's pretty similar to past events and the main milestone reward section is once again a teamwork one where friend event points are all included. The main milestones are 530k and 1.3mil which give you 10 and 20 event tickets respectively before the random rewards. And Gingham Check is Blue > Green > Yellow for song colours I believe.

I've also included a list of all janken costumes dropping currently in the event post for you guys. Scene 6 and SayoKuro S have stayed (looks like I thought wrong).

At above, both Scene 7 and Scene 7 S .ver comes with photos and Mayu R .ver is required to upgrade Scene 7 as per usual with all these events.

On a personal note, none of my oshis have score up once again (for Scene 7). Just my luck. Well finally finished writing the event post so time to go janken with my 63 gems saved up since the start of 2nd Oshimen event. Lol I just opened my game and mailbox already has 5 milestone rewards. Love you guys.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2014
  8. KyriosArios

KyriosArios Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Twitter:
    KyriosArios
    LOL Gingham Check Hard is going to be a challenge to master...those sneaky arrows behind the 2 quick bubbles. I might have to switch to UZA for this event since I know it so well.

9. kevin_vin

kevin_vin Kenkyuusei

Maybe mayu R for scene7 ??
    Gah this song loading too damn long
    10 minutes only 21 percent :asdfgh:

10. KyriosArios

KyriosArios Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Twitter:
    KyriosArios
    I just realized I don't play Shoujotachi Yo on hard enough...LOL. It was trickier than I thought after not playing it for so long.

11. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    Other Scene7 Score-ups
    Annin
    Mocchi
    Naachan (finally her first event score-up @Mai )
    Pika
    Mizuki
    Nissy

Friendlist events are fun, they're not as stressful as others but everyone will win^

12. KyriosArios

KyriosArios Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Twitter:
    KyriosArios
    LOL for the time being, UZA is definitely my goto song for this event. Why couldn't they include Heavy Rotation again....:awesome:.

13. sassywagi

sassywagi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    denryume
    As soon as the maintenance ended I went to play Janken. I had 32 gems saved up and now I'm...down to 3. But it's worth it~

Anyway my first try I got to the 4th round and got...
    [​IMG]
    This is my second Mayu from Janken, and while she's not one of my favorites since she gives bonus points for this event that's good enough for me. :chuffed: I'm still upgrading her but I switched her to my center to help those who have me added~

Now for my 2nd go, it was quite stressful. I passed up these girls; Suzukake Hinana, Suzukake Fuuchan, Cheerleader Sakippe, Cheerleader Mariyannu, and Cheerleader Yuria. By now I was frustrated but I went with one more reroll and got...
    [​IMG]
    While it's not a 6* and won't help me for this event, I couldn't pass up my oshi. :cute: I just hope I can get enough gems to try again before the 6th, I'll settle for any 6* at this point.

14. kobwad

kobwad Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Sigh, got Ponyshuu Sayanee, a random Suzukake and Shojotachijo Ryoka for 57 gems. Not a good result for me as I need more blue.

15. Jayden

Jayden Kenkyuusei

ponytail sayaka has score up though, at least. though the placard event gave us enough of yellow score ups already.

Gingham check.. unnecessarily hard with the arrows mimicking the dance I guess. Placard still is the best chart on hard mode for me.

16. Wira Nugroho

Wira Nugroho Kenkyuusei

wow the janken's costume looks promising :^O^:

and i think KnP will replace Hebirote as a daily routine song for me :^^;:

17. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    @MurasakiSora a big thank you for all you did so far for stage48 player like us.

Let's roll guys.

18. Starshard

Starshard Kenkyuusei

Played Janken for 44 gems and got 2 Shoujotachi Yo Mio and Ricchan (Score up!) \o/ Passed a Shoujotachi Yo Mocchi in hope for a GC, just to get a Cheerleader T_T Oh well~
    Hope Shoujotachi Yo's final performance score is good seeing I only have 2 Suzukake as 59k+ Green with Score up.

The customary score bonus check (since I'm sure they'd be using the same mechanics as past events anyway)
    ==================================
    UZA FC (2 Green Girl + GC guest) S rank = 2,550
    Gingham Missed 2 arrows (2 Green Girl + GC guest) A rank = 2,550
    KnP FC =
    Shoujotachi Yo FC (2 Green Girl + GC guest) S rank = 2,550
    =>
    All songs earn the same amount of points if you don't miss any event bubble, regardless of final score.
    1 Shoujotachi Yo girl = xx points.
    1 GC girl = yy points.
    (To be edited later for the point each costume gives since I don't have enough data :p)

19. MurasakiSora

MurasakiSora Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

61 gems later... Went past a total of 14 5 star members and only kept 4 of them (didn't skip a single score up). Didn't see a single 6 star still (178 gems and counting lol). I kept Cheerleader Kobayashi Marina, Shoujotachiyo Nishiyama Rena, Suzukake Naanya (all 3 score up) and then I used over 20 gems but ran out trying to get a 4th score up ending up with SayoKuro S Tanabe Miku. Wish I kept Shoujotachiyo Mariyagi on 4th round in my last janken if I knew I wasn't gonna get any score ups but hindsight is 20/20.

20. kobwad

kobwad Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    All of them have score up, that's why it took me 57 gems. I only have 27 left which are probably not enough to get another score up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.