1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

AKB48/SKE48 Official Music Game (Read the 1st Post!)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by araishikeiwai, May 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xmikachan

xmikachan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Twitter:
    xmikachuu
    Well this is strange. I had enough gems for janken on my alternate so I went to play. Originally I had Kayoyon set as my oshimen but I changed it to Kojiharu before starting janken. Not one Kojiharu in sight, but then when I got to the last round I got a Scene 6 Kayoyon....[​IMG]I wonder if that's just a coincidence.

2. Pado10

Pado10 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Used my last 9 gems hoping for a Takamina on my main account... best I saw was a 3 star sailor one...

5th round gave something good though
    image.jpg Got 3x green score ups now... wonder how close I'll get to First Rabbit's 670K wall with it >__>;;... Set it to center for my friends too ;o.

3. haachan

haachan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawakamirena
    @kk127 - I'm so jealous of your Haachan get :(
    I used my 12 gems just before, skipped over Scene 6 Izurina on 5th round to end up with Scene 6 Harukyan lol. I don't mind because of who I skipped, and Harukyan's sprite is one of my favourites, but I really wanted a good Haachan before she is taken out this weekend :( I'm thinking of trying to buy an iTunes card though.... I don't know how lol.

4. sassywagi

sassywagi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    denryume
    I had been meaning to post earlier, but I ended up forgetting. So I'm doing it now, and I wanted to thank everyone that helped me get to 1.5mil yesterday! I was able to get my 2nd S7 and I got Mocchi! However out of all these random rewards, it seems to love to give me hearts and jersey girls I have plenty of. :^^;:

I managed to save up 12 gems, so of course I decided to janken before the oshi increase ended and I passed on a PonyShu Naotan, so I ended up with:
    [​IMG]
    Not a 6* or my oshi, but I love Yui and I don't have a S6 yet so I am happy, even more that she has a score up. :chuffed:

5. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    finally crossed 1.5 mil a while a go, recently crossed 1.7 mil

thanks everyone

now i have 2 Scene 7s, Miion and Kojiharu

next up is Yuria

6. jaruhi

jaruhi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yagurafuuko
    Twitter:
    jarunugget
    janken with 13 gems today... lost round 4 and got a rhythm doll kitarie .________.
    then easy dasu with my remaining 5 gems and.....well..... seifuku ucchi. o u c h
    this oshimen event is so not working out for me lol i'm moechan oshi but i saw so many myaos i bet wilson/narzake would be so jealous

7. SakOta

SakOta Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    sakura0chan
    used 30 gems in janken and got Takamina scene 6 >< and red eien presure mion !!

btw Im having trouble with the game rn!! i was trying the whole day but it didn't work!! its not even opening ><
    unfourtunatly i save the code mybe 1 month ago so it may not work if I wanted to reunstill!
    anyone had the same problem & can help me?

8. Jayden

Jayden Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]

What a pile of shit. Shouldn't have skipped the score up Suzukake Ryoka... 18 gems wasted.

9. MurasakiSora

MurasakiSora Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

It's just not my morning. Accidentally pressed the shield instead of the bat on 5th round in janken then I did it the other way around and lost lol. Well there goes 9 gems on a Cool Rhythm Sakura that's useless. At least a random non-score up 5 star member can be used to train up intimacy points.

10. pollypan

pollypan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I understand that...last time I spent more than 50 gems just for one with score up skill and it was not even *6....
    Really hate those with bad skills and Sayanara Crawl even with score up skill....

11. MrMojo

MrMojo Kenkyuusei

Gave in and bought some gems. :^^;:

Janken... 1st try... slipped and lost.. nobody worth remembering as I don't really know the girl. :gavel:

Janken... 2d try... got my Oshi, Harunyan! <3
    [​IMG]
    Harunyan has power-up skill, too!

Janken... 3rd try... No idea who this girl is :^^;: but at least she's a Sc. 6 sprite and she has power-up skill!

[​IMG]

Hoping for Green members next time as I don't have any. :(

Need to farm now to power these ladies up!
    Passed 2.5M mark!
    Thanks to everyone for helping! ;)

12. KyriosArios

KyriosArios Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Twitter:
    KyriosArios
    Jealous of your Scene 6 Miion...I'd trade you my Mae Shika Mukanee Kojiharu for it if we could.

Finally got enough event tickets for my 3rd Scene 7 and decided to get Miion for the profile pic. A lot of my faves got shafted as far as skills so I'm putting priority to profile pics since Scene 7s are pretty average in terms of performance stat (so far I have Mayuyu, Jurina and Miion). Next on my list, should I get enough tickets, is probably Yukirin.

13. YukoOshima

YukoOshima Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]Nice event so far got everyone i wanted preety happy but still no six star becuase i have 2 gems .__.

14. messejji

messejji Kenkyuusei

janken and got another suzukake.... no score up, not my oshimen.... i really need a good green with score up e_e /looks at everyone with SY/
    Screenshot_2014-10-02-09-55-37.png
    oh wait, it needs my oshimen's jersey -_-
    Screenshot_2014-10-02-09-55-51.png
    oh well... seems like someone was right saying 0%x3=0% chance of getting your oshimen.

15. KyriosArios

KyriosArios Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Twitter:
    KyriosArios
    Suzukake Nanchara is now the outfit I most want out of the game. I have 6 of them and NONE are score up...:fp: The only green score-ups I have are Scene 2 girls.

16. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    i have 2 green score up now, Mio FR and Haachan Suzukake

pretty done with green as with yellow (the shit ton of KNP) and purple (Paru yukata and some others)

after this event i should be done with blue score ups too

i'm in desperate need of red though, i have 1 red score up Hebirote Yurina but her stats are sad

my highest stat member is EPP Nao at 61k but her skills are useless

17. ougakeakira

ougakeakira Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakamuramariko
    Just went past the 340k milestone this morning, so that's awesome! Thanks everyone for being so active!

I still have a whole ton of space for friends, so please don't hesitate to add me~ I'm going to rank up soon so I'll be able to accumulate more points than usual today! (My friend code is in the Google Docs in the first page~)

The 3x Dasu ends today, correct? I've gems but I don't feel the 3x helping my luck one bit, so I'll probably save it for another event xD

18. natlove

natlove Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    And... I got another paruru.

This time on my main account. It's a great catch for the longest time at only 9 gems for a score up green. Sometimes ago I used 50 gems and end up with a suzukake miyupon score up. So this make me slightly happier.[​IMG]

The thing is my oshimen was set as nyan nyan :( I want a decent nyan nyan...
    But My main account loves Yui. I've gotten pink KNP, HR and Ponytail Yui.

The other paruru I gotten previously...
    [​IMG]

Paruru everywhere -_- I can totally sell my accounts to her oshis.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2014
  19. qwerty

qwerty Kenkyuusei

i really want gingham check or shoujotachiyo, i had 9 gems so i went for it on my main account, only got another ep red ayanan...

20. KyriosArios

KyriosArios Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Twitter:
    KyriosArios
    Totally forgot about the maintenance, LOL....wasted 30 LP.

So has anyone experienced a non score-up skill turning into a score-up skill after evolving? I know we've seen plenty of the opposite, I was just curious if anyone has seen the other way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.