1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

AKB48/SKE48 Official Music Game (Read the 1st Post!)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by araishikeiwai, May 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

No 6 star :(. But got Rie!!! So I can't complain seeing as she is in my top 5

Now got 2/5 of my top 5 from janken! :)

Attached Files:

2. Pado10

Pado10 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I didn't play GC at all after playing it once, so I totally forgot to try rank a bit higher for better rewards ^__^;;;... 3 gems more for getting into 1000-5000 bracket is not too bad ~~.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2014
  3. ougakeakira

ougakeakira Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakamuramariko
    I have 7 event tickets right now and it slightly annoys me that unless I get 3 more, the tickets will all go to waste ;_;

4. KyriosArios

KyriosArios Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Twitter:
    KyriosArios
    Remember to redeem your Scene 7s before the maintenance starts. If you don't, your event tickets will be wasted since the maintenance will remove the Scene 7 ticket exchange.

I was lucky enough to get my 7th Scene 7 member today. Got my top 7...Mayuyu, Jurina, Miion, Yukirin, Haruppi, Sayanee and Fuuchan. Only 2 have score up skills, but I got them mostly for their pics anyway.

5. username04829

username04829 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Yayy I got Kizaki Yuria Shoujotachi Yo with score up skill!

Sadly the event bonus is ending soon.

6. sno_rpg

sno_rpg Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Takamina filled my box in this event. Like 50% haha.

I don't think that the tickets are that rare. I'm shocked with less hearts given this time. Guess it's not valentines anymore. But instead of event tickets, I got more regular tickets this time. Quite fair.

7. GeoFreak

GeoFreak Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hayashimomoka
    Twitter:
    GeoFreak17
    Got three Scene 7 members. First was Yui for obvious reasons. second was Naachan because she was also score up, and I always thought her sprite was cute, but I never got any of her costumes before. The last one was a tough choice; I was thinking of getting Sayanee for another score up or Ricchan for her photo. In the end I went with Saho because she's my 3-oshi in the game now and top 5 IRL, and I don't mind getting her photo either ;)

Just did janken after saving my gems up during the event. I spent 15 and got Eien Pressure pink Haachan! Right before she is removed from the game, lol. Unfortunately not score up, but I think she'll be my highest performance member. Still no 6* for me, though...

8. YukoOshima

YukoOshima Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    I got six scene 7.Mayu,Takamina,Nagea,Kojiharu,Yukirin and Jurina

9. sassywagi

sassywagi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    denryume
    I managed to get a full Scene 7 unit just in time, got my last ticket needed today. :chuffed: Aside from Yuki, I also got Mocchi, Kayoyon, Wakanyan and finally, Kana. Thank you so much everyone in my friends list that helped me out once more!

Now I hope after this Sailor Zombie event(is it confirmed it's an event?) we get another song voting using our hearts event, it would be nice to choose the next song and use up all the hearts sitting in my inbox.

I still wish they'd add in Temodemo though, as that's the song I voted for and they added other songs that were below it in the rankings. ;;

10. xmikachan

xmikachan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Twitter:
    xmikachuu
    Got 3 event tickets on my main game and managed to grab Scene 7 Ricchan on there, then I got 15 event tickets on my alternate game so I picked up Scene 7 Komiharu and Yukirin. Didn't manage to get a full unit on either of my games but at least I'll have nice photos:D

11. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    yessssssss, finally got my last ticket for my 3rd S7, after 4.2 mil, finally

got me Maachun since i figured i'm desperate for blue score up

also played janken and got EPP Moe with score up, i'm soooo happy, my first red score up

12. Jayden

Jayden Kenkyuusei

The awkward moment when you're just one ticket away to another scene 7. And the event is ending in 50 minutes. fml

13. mochichan

mochichan Kenkyuusei

Thx to last minute rush, i got my 2nd S7 unit~
    Too bad they're going to be fodder and sold....even tho i like all of them but no score up...sigh......please give me a score up Ikoma/Ricchan in the future Janken Kamisama~~~ =3=

[​IMG]

14. natlove

natlove Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    3 more tickets to form a scene 7 unit. But the random prize refuse to give me. Urghhhh.

Spent all my gems for a 6 star but nth good. :( skipped a scene 6 chori 90% score up for a mako one with 400 score up. bye bye 24 gems.

15. KyriosArios

KyriosArios Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Twitter:
    KyriosArios
    Got trolled hard by the game...needed 2 more event tix for a 4th Scene 7 on my alt game, but only got one more with my last random reward. 9 tickets going to waste.

16. Pado10

Pado10 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I dropped out of the top 5000 in the last 5 minutes on my main account ^__^;;. Good thing I had enough LP left to play a normal game and got back in it when the maintenance started ;3. I had 3 event tickets left here on both main and second account. Got a full unit on both of them at least.

17. Jayden

Jayden Kenkyuusei

And.. Maintenance. Thanks everyone in my friend list for the 6 million points!

18. IDC

IDC Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Just as I finished my last run at GC, the maintenance sign pops up before I could get the last amount of points :^^;:
    Thank you fellow S48ers for adding me and helping me out.
    Thanks to all of your efforts, I had enough special tix to get a Scene 7 Haachan [a nice graduation farewell for her #:awesome: #hopetoseeheragain]

19. natlove

natlove Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Over 6 million event points and not enought tickets to form a unit... First time I forsake nyan nyan at a ticket exchange event. ><

20. knothere48

knothere48 Kenkyuusei

Omg maintance
    I haven't trade my ticket yet:asdfgh::wall:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.