Matsumura Sayuri (Sayurin) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by ~~kumako~~, Feb 20, 2012.

1. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Apparently Maiyan made a Kuroishi face because Mattsun didn't come to her for help.

2. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Like in everything, there are two sides in the story.
    We can choose to believe her or believe the tabloid.

I doubt they let her go on air without know beforehand what she was going to say. And this seemed like the best excuse she could give and management seems (?) OK with it. What now?

She's 22. She can drink her life away if she wants to. It's not like the Kago case where she was underage. It's not pretty, but it happens. Hell, I think the AKB girls talk about going for drinks after the election and whatnot. You think some don't get tipsy after a couple of kampais?

And if she didn't know about who he was (he might be the chief of the gravure section, but that doesn't mean he's there in EVERY photoshoot)... dunno, it looks like he took advantage, IMO.

3. sudolicious

sudolicious Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Twitter:
    bNq
    Yeah, I can't take this white knighting anymore, have fun defending this kind of behaviour and pushing all of the responsibilities away from her. For Pete's sake.

4. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    what else do you even fucking expect from her except damage control at this point. Do you expect her to shave her head like Miichan did and get the news out to the whole world ? This scandal is bad for anyone involved and everyone involve is part of the problem wether it's Sayurin for her carelessness or the married man who took advantage of the situation. And Nogizaka46 as group took the most amount of dmg possible because the timing of the news was getting released.
    without doubt she will either have to start over as a kenkyuusei(this shit takes forever for a Nogizaka member) or quit her idol career all together. Or try her luck someone else in 48 groups such as NMB48.

Wtf no one is white knighting her at this point. Do you expect us to be crazy mad at her and for what happened when we fans have supported her all these past years. The only feeling I feel right now is disappointment and nothing more. All she can do at this point is damage control.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2014
  5. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    So we have some kind of obligation to be angry at something?

6. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I'm not white knighting anything lol

I'm just saying that this is how things are and that it seems that nothing else will happen. You can be angry or you cna be glad, but that doesn't change the outcome.

7. mb1619

mb1619 Kenkyuusei

I'm going to accept her explanation as there's nothing irrefutable to say that she's lying about not knowing who he was, or more importantly that he was married. Coincidences do happen. Good on her and Sony for brushing it aside so well. Acting on it just gives shukan the oxygen of publicity it needs to keep spying on and harassing idols. I remember at one point in reporting a "scandal" them saying that a girl had taken deliberate action to thwart the collection of hard evidence by the reporter by being more secretive. This kind of journalism is not acceptable!!

8. PoIyrhythm

PoIyrhythm Kenkyuusei

Oh Sayuringo...you are still my Nogizaka co-oshi w/ Ikuchan but you need to stop writing fiction! This seems serious, I'm worried for her career...I mean I have no problem with her dating cause this love ban thing is the most retarded thing ever invented by socially handicapped man-children...but rules are rules and she should follow them. No question about that.

9. Krusha

Krusha Kenkyuusei

Being kicked out is not about it being a good thing or a bad thing, it is about it being the consequence of ones actions. Actions that goes against the very image you're selling, to people who are buying, precisely because of that image. In other words, you are not the product people pay for. And yes, idols are a product. They know it very well, because they are trained to be professionals in every single moment where there's attention put on them. As soon as there's evidence or proof of you having gone against everything that an idol is supposed to be, how can you be viewed as a good idol? Especially in a group that fronts its supposed purity and innocense as one of their main selling points.

If you ordain as a monk or a nun in specific religious orders, you take a vow of celibacy. If that vow is broken, you are instantly booted out of that order. There's no hard feelings. It's not personal. It's not about hating the person who violated those vows. But it's about upholding a specific principle. Failure to do so, and having violated that vow, means you must leave, and cannot ever ordain again. At least in certain religions.

In terms of idols that do these things, their value as an idol, has dropped significantly. If I think an idol should quit the idol group, it's not because I hate the girl. So many people thinks that this must be the case if you think the idol should quit, but why? For me, it's not personal. It cannot ever be personal, and why? Because I don't know these girls as people, as private human beings. I know these girls as idols only. That's the only thing we can know them by, unless you're a family member of them, a friend, co-worker, or a partner, etc. So, we can only judge them based on how they are as idols. How are they really, as idols? Is an idol that kisses and dates a married man who is a father who is also an editor of the gravure magazine said idol is featured in often, a good idol? Is that idol better than the idol who doesn't have scandals? No is my answer. She is not better. And it would be for the better of the group and the fans if such a girl resigned. But thinking so does not equate with hating the girl, disliking her, or having ill will for her.

Actions have consequences in a variety of professions and duties, being an idol isn't any different.

10. Mayuyubro

Mayuyubro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sasakiyukari
    The excuse of the alcohol it's just.... :fp: You are drunk 24/7 or just when you went to meet him and the following nights?

I lol :v:

11. Larushi

Larushi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    umedaayaka
    It 's only "one day" ? 3 different clothes in pic

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Prepare announce to established SPR48 , tranfers Sayuri => Sayuri has Passed Rumor 48 =]]]]]]]]]

12. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I don't think (in all due honesty) she will be punished too severely, because unfortunately, knowing the structure of idols, their managements, and the companies they interact with, this wasn't her exact choice.

@Fourever totally agreed! These aren't real fans, and I"m sorry to taint our collective name by calling them that.

13. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

14. kevinMario

kevinMario Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
    Twitter:
    crescentsaber
    "This date between this member and the man was not the first time – according to our sources, it was confirmed that within 3 weeks, they had approximately 3 dates.
    Those dates happened at a high-class karaoke located in Shinjuku and Ginza among other places, and they reportedly spent more than 4 hours in said karaoke."

15. ronald.

ronald. Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsumurasayuri
    Doesn't matter, still support Sayuringo :banana:
    But I agree that she made a reckless mistake and she has to take consequences from it.

Oops looks like we got some flamers here [hehe]

16. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

@piyochama
    so they all are sleeping with them, right?))

17. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
  18. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Well, at least we have a official statement, when Murashige they silence her and we never hear her version of the story.

Ok, She meet the guy, they ganged out, she got drunk and then the pictures where taken. She says that it she was using a fake name, the same can apply for that guy.

I´ll give her the doubt benefit, and this excuse will work, why? She is playing along with her chara like in Sashihara case. Her Chara is the airheaded person, and this excuse is so airheaded that it will work well!. I still waiting of some kind of punishment as well.

19. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

20. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
    We're currently subbing the whole confession part right now. Will share it here once it's done.