Matsumura Sayuri (Sayurin) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by ~~kumako~~, Feb 20, 2012.

1. hinatan

hinatan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawagohina
    those impatient & sadistic '48 fans' that keep asking for a punishment can calm down because one is definitely coming her way.. for Nanamin/Yuttan's scandal it was all cleared up within 2~ days with the announcement saying "Anything that happened pre-debut era stays there & nothing shall be done". Whereas when Wakatsuki had the rather extreme pre-debut scandal they cut off her activities for a couple of months & didn't let her in senbatsu until the 3rd single (despite being high in popularity back then). Don't think that Sayurin is getting a free pass just because she's a popular member, because Wakatsuki/Nanamin/Yuttan were ALL senbatsu members and had mgmt clear the air despite their scandals happening pre-debut. Bunshun never published articles on any of those members either, it circulated online via tacky purikura and the PR probably found out.

Sayurin broke rules, articles published everywhere, and happened multiple times & this definitely needs some thought put into it.. so bye girl..:( but I will believe in her when she said that she didn't know he was married. <3

2. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Ah these scandal arguments always filled people playing white knights and others playing devils advocate, kind of makes it hard tell which are the ones in the middle.

3. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    You still don't think it's her in the pictures @mieniem ? :wink

4. Kappa

Kappa Kenkyuusei

Does anyone actually know any of their idols personally? Nope.So lets cut the bs about them being humans because none of us knows them personally either.
    I mean if you're here on this forum talking about a girl whom you don't know that probably lives on the other side of the planet, then you are a bit "delusional" too.

Being a fan of idols is not logical at all. Why do you think fans spend all this money on their CD's and goods? Its all because of that "Idol image" that the sell to us.

I don't care for Sayuri but I do care about the potential damage to the groups reputation.

5. mieniem

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    I don't want to, i don't care so much about the image as much as i just enjoy watching and cheering for them.

6. Kappa

Kappa Kenkyuusei

Exactly but what is the reason you cheer for nogizaka or any idol group? If you like dancing or singing you can get better somewhere else. If you like comedy you can get better somewhere else. Idols provide something that neither talented dance or singers have. It's not really "Image" but I can't come up with any other word to describe it.

7. mieniem

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Honestly it was just that it was fun, i mean that was it, it was fun seeing them get more popular, it was seeing them get elected, it was seeing all the chances to keep getting better, it was fun watching all these stupid little shows get reactions out of them. It just showed them growing and enjoyed seeing them because they were growing i hated the no-dating rule cause it was basically a wall in one part of their life that said you can't grow here you can't even take one step into this area. Anyway there are plenty of things a person will still hate in this fandom, but why this one always have to be the biggest one for most people.

• Like Like x 2
  8. hinatan

hinatan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawagohina
    you act like this love-ban is preventing sayurin's life from being complete..um like..he is married w/ kids. she would never give a guy who's old enough to be her dad a second glance. it's obvious what she's trying to do here and it's not finding romance. It's generally true for any singer that you become less marketable once you're in a relationship. Unless you're a mega popstar or reach an old enough age (~30).

If an idol wants to commit to a relationship, then there's always resignation. they're not tied down to anything. otherwise, the only relationship they'll have is with each other, and the support of their fans.

9. rust

rust Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    Just want to say there's a lot of factors we don't know of, so I think it's a good idea to not be so quick to make assumptions & judge. I can see reasons why some are upset/angry & why others are more supportive/forgiving, albeit disappointed, at Sayurin. I don't see a need for us to argue against each other over that tho lol, supportive/forgiving ppl can continue to be so, & same goes for angry/upset ppl. For me, it would be a lie to say I am not disappointed by this, but I'm personally happy to see many Nogi-fans still supportive of her. I myself will still follow her.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Mimi

Mimi Kenkyuusei

^
    ^How do we know he's old enough to be her dad? We don't know how old his kid/s is/are. He could be in his 20's for all we know. Nor can we decide who is attractive to someone and who's not. Some girls are attracted to older men and for some, looks are not the most important thing, and whether you think someone is good looking or not is mostly a subjective thing anyway.

11. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I don't know if this is chauvinism or what.

There are girls who put their toingue into the mouth of people who they've just met. Even after one hour.
    Really, are we living in the England of 1920?

The whole you know that he has a wonderful job,you seduce him and after you have a lot of contract thing is just speculation. Unless you were inside her mind, don't put your opinions as facts.

I, to be honest, don't believe her whole story. I don't think they didn't know each other and whatnot, but I do believe she had no idea about his marriage. And if they've worked together for a while, sexual tension might have appeared and whatnot. And with alcohol... well, self-control disappears.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Parikkuren

Parikkuren Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Ahhh, yes, 'she doesn't respect herself', the oldest slut shaming line in the book. Because girls aren't supposed to have sexual urges, right? Because if she's not pure and virginal, her worth as a person is less? Say what you want about her as an idol, that's her occupation, but stop slinging this crap about her personality. The worst thing you should say about her, given that you have NO PROOF she knew he was married is that she's not a great employee. And that's ruling out the possibility that she was pressured into this, which, while remote, is not impossible.

Go ahead and argue that she didn't respect a contract she signed but don't you dare say she has no sense of self worth or that she 'isn't good.' This is exactly the point I was trying to make earlier. Having romantic liaisons does NOT change who you are.

Although honestly I expect most of this to fly completely over many people's heads, as there's a distinct lack of rationality or even basic logic going around this thread.

• Like Like x 1
  13. tokyolucifer

tokyolucifer Kenkyuusei

14. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

It is NOT confirmed that the guy in that pic is the same guy who was with Sayuringo. Again, speculation doesn't bring anything good to the table.

15. bustergol

bustergol Kenkyuusei

16. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    @bustergol
    To all fans

Regarding to series of Matsumura Sayuri's coverage, we deeply apologize for causing great worry to fans

Until this time, we have received a large number of inquiries, opinion, and scolding encouragement.

All your opinions will be counted, for you to be able to keep supporting Nogizaka46's activity

We are looking forward for your support to Nogizaka46 from now on

- Nogizaka46 Management Board

http://www.nogizaka46.com/news/2014/10/post-12203.php

17. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Well that's settled.

Next chapter will be the senbatsu of 11th single i guess.

Time to move on.

18. figulou

figulou Kenkyuusei

Happy that the management doesn't punish and support her.I hope that she will stay in the jyu-fukujin or shishi-fukujin and that she will be center very soon.And mostly find a single boyfriend in her age next time.

19. bustergol

bustergol Kenkyuusei

then i guess its officially ok to have boyfriend in public.

"a game without rules, a decision without risk, a live without orders" no fun.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2014
  20. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

When your little mess is reported by not just bunshun, but a whole lot of other media, including some international ones, I don't think you can call that "getting away with it cleanly". A whole lot of people who has never even heard of her will now associate her name with this scandal, and they certainly have no reason to believe she was innocent. And of course, there's still the very real possibly that she'll be dropped for the next single(s).

So, even if management does nothing further, she has certainly faced the consequences of her actions. Management would be stupid to drop her completely because obviously there are still people who support her with their wallets.