[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. RacerMCMXCVII

RacerMCMXCVII Kenkyuusei

And maybe we'll see some trainees promoted as well...

2. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    I think that would be unfair for their Japanese counterpart if the girls at the party got away scot free. They are still a 48 group so the golden rule must be upheld. If any press couldn't do it, then maybe the fans can and leak it somewhere.

Seeing as Japan groups are kinda loose on this stuff makes me think if anything will happen.

3. Lia123peppy

Lia123peppy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    devikinalputri
    Just saw pics from jkt' s event for the ambassador thing, turns out haruka and ayana are there for it too considering they are fluent in japanese, obviously a no brainer :) . Andela looks so beautiful she's my fave from 3rd gen ^^

4. RacerMCMXCVII

RacerMCMXCVII Kenkyuusei

If I'm not mistaken, they're only loose on their favorites...

5. Andi Rahmat

Andi Rahmat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    zebimagnoliafawwaz
    Okay, JOT leaked the news that Team J will bring third generation members to Bandung's concert.

Hashtag of the concert is #JKT48Samudra.

There are some 3rd Generation members that have posted using the hashtag already before the announcement by JOT: Elaine, Desy, Zebi, Cia, Feni, Nina, Chika, Indah, Shani, Milen, Sofia, and Yansen.

I dunno, should I go? Zebi should be there, I think..

6. mc_shithead

mc_shithead Kenkyuusei

^
    if a preety girl gets cihuy with a guy who had an un-cihuy face, be positive, maybe he had a cihuy pocket thickness :1st:
    if that guy who had an un-cihuy face, don't had a cihuy pocket thickness, be positive, maybe he had a cihuy heart :flower:
    if that guy who had an un-cihuy face, don't had a cihuy pocket thickness and a cihuy heart, he must be a voodoo user :worthy:

7. RacerMCMXCVII

RacerMCMXCVII Kenkyuusei

And if all those don't apply maybe it's the body...hahahahaha

8. Erald

Erald Kenkyuusei

Last edited: Oct 16, 2014
  9. RacerMCMXCVII

RacerMCMXCVII Kenkyuusei

Who's the girl in the red?

10. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    ^ it's Andela ;)

And oh my God Rona!!! I'm so happy JOT still pushing her :worthy:

11. DreamerKid

DreamerKid Kenkyuusei

aah the batik seifuku just WOW super cute!!!! I hope they make more of this and wear it as single seifuku, alot of people will love it, we Indonesian love this kind of stuff

ayen!!! You still got it girl!!!

12. animevoicejanai

animevoicejanai Kenkyuusei

the red girl is in a position "maju kena mundur kena". nah, just joking... but I like this isho/costume with batik pattern. hope they'll perform with that costume..

13. myth_wota

myth_wota Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Read my post completely

Congratulations for being more busy than me. How old are you? do you think i'm a teenager alay who only have a lot free time "ngaidol"? i'd probably a lot busier than you. but we're not on "who's the busiest guy" championship here. I am a person who respect rule, and i have a high regard for honesty. Don't say the no date rule just a joke, if it's just a joke a lot members won't cried and apologized for the fans and decided to quit the group. you've given a rule, if you accept you stay, if you refuse just go. That's a fair and ideal thing. if you're okay with a hypocrite that's your choice, but for me if you can't obey the rule just say it and go. that's a lot better than become a liar and a hypocrite.

Recently there're a ruckus about JKT48 scandal in internet. oshi or not, rule is rule. Admit your oshi's fault, forgive her and then defend her is different from blindly defend your oshi with "my oshi never wrong" in your mindset.

i sound like a JKT48 hater here, but no. i'm not a JKT48 hater, i just hate injustice. I just can't stand member doing whatever they want while there are another member working really hard just to be noticed.

14. Lia123peppy

Lia123peppy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    devikinalputri
    Love those mustika ratu outfits :) . But never mind that, we should all pray for jeje right now ... ):

15. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    The no date rule is not an official written rule that is written in the contract, now is it? Even if it was written in the contract, Aki-p wouldn't say that the rule was a joke. The no date rule is more like a common sense for idols to have. As long as she can keep her relationship from the public eyes, she can happily continue dating the boy/man. If such would leak, then she's got to take action to face the disappointed fans. Idols are not supposed to date with the fans knowing about it. She can do all she wants as long it won't turn against her current identity as an idol.

That's my two cents on idols dating.

16. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    If love ban rule written in legal contract, it could be potentially violating Chapter IX of Indonesian labor law.
    Aye sir!!! I already read it carefully, thank you for your G2 highlighted valuable information (not a gotcha quoting:^^;:)

Last edited: Oct 16, 2014
  17. leongekicau

leongekicau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Finally. I guess this is another milestone passed. Hope this become a thing.

18. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    I'm very happy with seifuku batik but don't you think it's for CM only? Like the seifuku they use in Pocari Dance Cover CM

19. RacerMCMXCVII

RacerMCMXCVII Kenkyuusei

Maybe when we get the original single, they might actually use it this time...

20. myth_wota

myth_wota Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    seriously i don't get what you're trying to say by bolding my post in your quote. Were you refererring to what happen with jeje? If yes then you got it wrong. I wasn't referring about her in my previous post. I meant another member not jeje. And dude, you make me look like i'm the one who responsible about jeje's case if that's what you mean by bolding my post. Just say it directly please to avoid miss understanding.

Did you know in many airways includes airways owned by government here has a clausal in the contract that forbid the stewardess to have love relationship during the contract period?
    Did you know that in many bank includes govenment bank also have a clausal to forbid the female employee to merried and/or get pregnant?

If you know then we can't use that logic. But let just Cut the law part. They kept saying they are "ga boleh" in many occasions. So Written or unwritten there is someone or something that forbid them.