Matsumura Sayuri (Sayurin) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by ~~kumako~~, Feb 20, 2012.

1. paruru

paruru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    omg, first of all, thanks for sharing! And after reading the translation... It was obvious that she lied when she apologised, but with this conversation it's even more obvious. Their first meeting, the drunk part... Lying is not good, and that's it...

2. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
    If the transcript really is true...

Now if we take a look back to what Ringo said on the radio, she did said that she's using a fake name when meeting up with the guy. The guy is calling her Chiichan so I assume this was the alias Ringo is using (poor Chiharu got dragged into this). If it's true then they may really don't know about each other initially. Or another possibility is that the guy is just pretending he doesn't know her. But then, in the transcript, the guy mentioned Chiichan (Ringo) being a top star (could mean he actually knows she's on the entertainment industry), so it could just really be how they call each other.

Also, this transcript confirms that Ringo really got drunk on their previous meeting, which again, coincides with what she said on the radio. Oh, and the anime-talk, they really did talked about anime.

----------------------------------------------

Even if she did told the truth or half truth or just straight out lied, nothing would change the fact of what she has done. And for that, I won't defend her. It was her own doing so she must face it. I might not be able to completely forgive what she has done, but I'm willing to support her until she fixes up her own mess and redeem herself, if will be given a chance.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2014
  3. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    Chiichan's a nice nickname though. :)

I don't know why I kept on saying she lied if what she said on the radio has some truth on what the transcript says.

4. Yami

Yami Kenkyuusei

Wait... so "Chiichan" is Matsumura fake nickname or that guy wife name? Like this line "Yeah, I'll tell Chiichan "We're going to drink today" when she becomes a top star who earns billions. LOL."
    I thought Chiichan was another person

5. paruru

paruru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    chiichan is sayurin. in that sentence he is talking about her.

6. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Thanks for the translation. At least now we know that Sayurin did not completely make up stories, so some of it are actually true. Still I think she doesn't look drunk in the video, at least not drunk enough to be used as an excuse to not thinking straight. And they acted too much like a lovey dovey in that video. So Sayurin's claim that they have no romantic interest isn't true at all.

And if she really fake her name to this guy, boy...what is she thinking? I bet that the guy knows her (if his job description is as what Bunshun reported), that's why he said that she's lying, he probably just play along with her. She is one of the most popular member of Nogizaka46 and she thinks people won't recognize her? Not wearing mask and kissing/hugging in public too. At least Seitan and Tomato are wearing mask when caught by Bunshun and they are under-girls.

7. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
    Based on the context, most likely it was referring to Matsumura. Our translator also got confused at first tbh.

8. tokyolucifer

tokyolucifer Kenkyuusei

That was only part of the transcript. There's a lot more of it from what I read in 2chan. And it was not "Tour no Hangeki". It was "Char no Hangeki".

Anyway, about Hatanaka and Yamato. It was probably a rejected articles. They took a lot of time to release them so I guess when the reporter show it to his editor, the editor was like "Who the hell is Hatanaka and Yamato? I don't know them and I don't care. Go get me Shiraishi Mai for god sake!" and throw them to the dumpster. The only reason they released it now was to spice things up. I basically don't care.

And about Matsumura Sayuri. She lied. Everyone knows that. Not even Bananaman believes it. Based on the transcript that I read, they basically know each other. And the guy has been in her room at least once. I can't verified any of the transcript including the one above since I still had not heard the audio recording. So take it with a grain of salt. And that 'Chiichan' thing, it was more of a nickname(for lover or to conceal her identity in public?) than a fake name. Other than that, no new information. And I guess, the story she told in the radio while crying was made by her not management. The management probably add a few things but most of it she made it herself. That was only my opinion though.

That's it. I don't care anymore. The only reason I took a lot of interest in this scandal because it happen right before the release of the 10th single. I am Ikuta Erika fan. Kinda sad when all the attention went to Matsumura instead of the single...

9. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

S:ウソが下手だね(笑)

This is pretty hilarious if you want to make light of the situation.

As "successful" as they are this time, Bunshun's making it clear that if they actually have solid evidence that the girl's guilty, they'll keep milking the damn thing for as long as they can. This really makes the previous scandals where they just give up after publishing a few blurry photos seem questionable. After all, we know they have the drive and dedication to dig up more dirt, so if they don't show anymore than it probably means there's really nothing there.

10. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Meh, hans't management stated that nothing will happen to her? Why even bother? lol

Plus, for those thinking how she can go on the streets and not expect to be recognized... just because they get number ones and whatnot doesn't mean they're famous. I think Milky said once that she can walk around in Tokyo and not be recognized or whatever and I guess the same can be applied here. If it was Shiraishi, I guess it would be another issue.

11. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

What do you mean she lied? I'm surprised she said so much of the truth in her apology, what with the anime and the fake name and stuff lol. Ok, I'm sorry, I'm a bit tongue in cheek about the whole thing by now, because gdi why do I always end up liking scandalous girls? About how drunk she was, we can't tell with that video, I mean, she wasn't Acchan "buttcheecks hanging out in the air and passed out" level of drunk, but if you're not used to drinking, alcohol can be quite tricky even if you're not completely dead from it. I'm not trying to justify her, by the way, she obviously screwed up big time... it's just... I don't want her to get fired, because I don't give a damn about her private life, I like her as an idol, she entertains me. However, I'm obviously aware that I'm the 0.00001% of her fans with this opinion, and that for idols who are supposed to be pure and set a good example this is the worst possible thing she could've done. I'm just trying to cope you know? Kind of going through all of the phases of grief in this reply...

12. Fushizen na Girl

Fushizen na Girl Kenkyuusei

I'm relieved to know that Sayurin didn't lie.She really used a fake name and talked about anime after all (still ridiculous to me though lol)
    and drinking made everything worse.But I'm suprised that people still consider her as a liar.Seriousely check your eyes guys,are you blind?or you can't understand english well? the translation of the conversation provided by bunshun backs up what she said on the radio.So where's the lie now?
    Anyway I'm glad to know that she told the truth,I don't think she's a liar anymore but she's still careless lol,she has my support.I hope she learns from this mistake and never date a random man without asking him if he's married or not again :hehe:
    Ringo you baka,stay strong :)

• Like Like x 1
  13. tokyolucifer

tokyolucifer Kenkyuusei

I guess this is aimed at me. Well I make this short. When a you make up a story, you usually put a fact in it. This is common sense. Everyone knows it unless they never lied before. So does a couple of truth make it any less a lie? No. The main question is did she had a relationship with the guy or not? She answered in the radio "男女の関係ではない" (We're not in a relationship). Any other information like how they met, what kind of conversation they have or whether she use a fake name or not... who cares. All of them were unnecessary information. What Shunkan Bunshun tried to prove in their second article is basically whether they are in relationship or not. They pretty much prove it I suppose.

I don't mind if anyone want to believe her, back her up and support her even after all this. That's their job as a fan I guess. But a lie is still a lie no matter how much truth you put it in. As long as the main point is a lie, it's a lie...

14. bustergol

bustergol Kenkyuusei

"stupid" kinda harsh,
    some girls(not management) making that kind of rules for themself just so they could reach their dream.
    for somegirls that "shortlive stardom" is the only thing they need to continue their life before back to normal girl again.

15. Fushizen na Girl

Fushizen na Girl Kenkyuusei

I'm sorry but I disagree with you,please bear with me coz my english is not very good
    From what I read on twitter,bunshun claimed that her apology was all lies,but the translation says the opposite.I don't think that bunshun tried to prove the relationship thing,all what they care about is selling more issues.Actually I don't see any proof of an intimate relationship between Sayurin and the guy from the trans,it's just 2 people talking about their favourite anime..Probably that drinkinng on the last date was the reason of the scandal pics.I still see that it was a big mistake and a careless action from her.At least she apologized and told a great deal of truth.
    This is why I don't see any lie,I refuse to judge her and claim that she told lies to get more photoshoots and all that shit said in this thread as I see now many poeple are imposing their opinions about the scandal as facts,forgetting that no one really knows what happened.After all we all thought anime and drinking was a lame excuse but look at what we have now.I won't say that she's innocent but she's a human who makes mistakes.

Just my humble opinion :)

16. jason.copeland23

jason.copeland23 Kenkyuusei

really need a punishment here.
    she lies to her fans. Yea! as i told , i don't belive her explaination about this scandal .

17. Jester48

Jester48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamauchisuzuran
    Twitter:
    UnknownJester_
    no one should ever be surprised about girls getting into scandals anymore.

no one ever gets punished or anything so its no wonder why they dont care about getting caught, they know nothing will happen lol.

18. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Well, let's see if she appears on Music Station tonight. I would be surprised if she does.

19. Jester48

Jester48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamauchisuzuran
    Twitter:
    UnknownJester_
    whats the point of the rule if no one gets in trouble for breaking their contract rules?

i swear every time i look at these forums hope for humanity goes down the toilet. dumb people everywhere.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2014
  20. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

AkiP himself said the so called "rule" was just a concept and nothing else.
    And seriously, after the last year of scandals and how they've been treated... is it any surprise that Sayuringo stays untouched?
    Management must know the pros and cons of kicking a girl out / letting her stay.

I don't know, if now everyone who goes to her HS insults her and whatnot, by all means, let/make her leave.
    But if the fans that are spending the big bucks on her don't care and she can still mean a big revenue source for them... :^^;:

Isn't it a bit extreme to condem humanity by a board about idols? :p