AKB48/SKE48 Official Music Game (Read the 1st Post!)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by araishikeiwai, May 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

^ could someone add me too, i did pm someone, but still haven't been added - id: obakechan97

2. Animeswordmaster

Animeswordmaster Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitahararie
    So, say you went for Girl A as an oshi and gathered 10k points. Then switched to Girl B oshi and gathered 20k. Then switched back to Girl A. Your 10k was still there? Then if that's the case, obviously Girl B oshi's 20k would still be there. Right?

For the two trying to get into the LINE group, who did you PM? Only a few of us add members in because it's a little bit of a process (have to first become your friend, then add one by one). I would do it, but I use my personal LINE account for this. I'll let the people in the chat know you guys need to be added in though. Also, please update your name in the members google doc in Murasaki's post.

Yes, the request that was made can be considered extremely rude, especially if you're not using keigo. That could be a reason why they aren't replying back right away. You also didn't include any normal Japanese letter/e-mail formalities. Next time, be careful.

Also, just a quick note. What I do is screenshot my code (I'm lazy to write it down) and it automatically syncs to my photo album on facebook, etc. Thought this might be helpful.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2014
  3. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    i have a question, do we have the website which gave all current Top 100 to have an idea who is popular or not?

It was somewhat useful , but now i don't know if it's still running or not

4. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    currently 56 or something for Maachun, should be ok since i will spend 2 or 3 more gems anyway

also may i ask what's this LINE thing is about since everyone's going crazy over it and i'm like having zero idea atm

5. MrMojo

MrMojo Kenkyuusei

OK... the points remain with each oshi member. :)

But how was the drop? Was it short due (to due others getting more points) or did it drop dramatically? For example... you were ranked 20th. Then you switched oshi (temporarily) then came back. Did you drop to, say, 30th or down to 50th or out of the 100th ranking? :?:

Hoping that if you're lucky/good enough to reach within the top 100 that you stay there.

Thanks!

6. Animeswordmaster

Animeswordmaster Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitahararie
    I don't think they do it anymore... No one's provided a link yet.

LINE is basically a communication application like Skype but better. We started a LINE group so that we can get real-time updates of in-game events amongst us, such as guerilla songs, maintenances, etc.

7. YukoOshima

YukoOshima Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    [​IMG][​IMG]two of these on river never gonna use them.Should I keep them?

8. toUmoHitsUmori

toUmoHitsUmori Kenkyuusei

currently @ rank 167 with yuria with 27k points..i'm still thinking if i should use my gems though.. if we could just see the top 3 scores...

9. ZerodotZero

ZerodotZero Kenkyuusei

Wow they have clans now?

10. 4evaparuru

4evaparuru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    slayerzmind
    if u want any chance of being top 100. its like definitely you have to use gems. i am guessing people around rank 100~ would have about double your points atm

11. Sasshii

Sasshii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kizakiyuria
    I'm at rank 75 with Yuria at 72k. Number 60 has 83k if that helps any for deciding if you want to use your gems.

12. ougakeakira

ougakeakira Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakamuramariko
    It's almost like the 5x oshimen drop rate and 2x general drop rate didn't exist, my janken pattern was still:

Round 1 - 4: Three stars, three stars everywhere, no oshimen
    Round 5: Eien Pressure Pink (AGAIN, this is my third one!!), no oshimen either

Exact same pattern as when it was the 3x oshimen drop. Sigh

13. MurasakiSora

MurasakiSora Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Just out of curiosity but what does @TIZ stand for?

Check your friend list and at the bottom of each member, it will say the last time they logged on X minutes to X hours to X days ago. Use that to determine who's been unactive.

The chances increased from 1/89 to 1/19. If you were going to try to get a 5 star of your oshi, it would have probably been smarter to have many more gems so you can reroll after the 5th round. I used 36 gems and didn't come across my oshi once so while the chances have increased, it's only by a bit and the devs are just tempting you to buy gems through this method.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2014
  14. ougakeakira

ougakeakira Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakamuramariko
    NEVAHHHHHHHHHH

Gonna accumulate the gems slowly and steadily then :p

15. haachan

haachan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawakamirena
    I'd never done Dasu before last night-- decided to risk it because of the Team ones (and as a Team A oshi I would of been fine with anybody--) and I ended up with:
    ks.png
    !!!!!!!!! NATTSUN-- my AKB Oshi !!! And a Red score up, what I was in desperate need of! I think that extra oshi drop rate works cos yep this is an example. I'm not bothering to rank in her top 100 because it's exam season so there are more important things rn-- but this makes up for it all :)

16. YukoOshima

YukoOshima Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    OMG that is amazing maybe I should try it again because I mostly do dasu because I'm not patient and I did Janken like twice and I'm level 59 now the best I got from desu is heavy rotation and sejin philosophy

BTW river is going on[​IMG]

17. sonsam

sonsam Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I got her too from Janken also! Btw she has around 61k stats after you fully upgrade her, which is really good for an red EP member!

18. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    thanks to 2 gems in the RIVER fast song i'm now in top 25 for Maachun, not too bad i suppose

19. xmikachan

xmikachan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Twitter:
    xmikachuu
    Climbed up to 15th for Miki-chan, haven't used more than 6 gems so far.

20. aspen_552001

aspen_552001 Kenkyuusei

Apologies if this was posted before. Is this real?

10703694_10152549667708702_4171137023392768707_n.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.