1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Only some fans cares will care about the relationship aspect (in terms of "she's not single, I can't date her now!!!"), the rest might just be annoyed about being lied to...

It throws a spanner in the works, and calls into question things she's mentioned in the past. And then those fans get paranoid.

And then other fans... will be annoyed because her actions reflect badly on the entire group (and maybe your oshi), or it feels like an injustice due to the power imbalance between members.

^^^ This might be the one I've seen the most on here, and in some ways, I understand it.

I've been a JKT48 fan since late 2012, and I'm annoyed by all "set backs" to the member's rise to fame/prominence, and this "scandal" is pure distraction from that.

Having said that, I will mention it no more. Promise.

2. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Maybe because JKT48 is somehow special autonomous sister group, other member will think nothing serious happens recently.

3. shunusuke

shunusuke Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sendyariani
    maybe anybody who want to discuss this matter any further, can start a new thread.
    hehehehe, just kidding

4. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Jurit Malam with JKT48 member will air tonight at 11 pm on Trans 7 :banana:

5. block

block Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakagawaharuka
    I think Haruka's recent tweet is related to this issue :
    haruka tweet.JPG

I hope she is OK. She is the bridge between JPN48 and JKT48.

6. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Lol the account twitter of Jurit Malam got hacked and the original date for Jurit Malam broadcast is 9 November

Hello We're JKT48 in Okayama

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Oct 26, 2014
  7. Syd4HaruNaka

Syd4HaruNaka Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakagawaharuka
    Hmm there is a lot to elaborate and digest here. First of all from JOT, they definitely has to do something about it in order to keep their professional standard and the standard of AKS franchise. Because again rules are rules. It's like an employee working for a company and breeching the contract agreements, doesn't matter if he/she is a top employee...especially top employee...there should be sanction taken as to be fair to other workers and also to people who invest their time and effort to the success of the company. If it is too hard to digest, another example let say you are a soccer athlete, then you get caught getting drunk and partying hard which tainted the reputation of the team and fans, normally disciplinary actions will be taken. Maybe not kicked out from the club, but at least suspensions.

I actually don't want to compare, but if we consider Jeje's "value" in JKT48, it'll be fair to say she is nothing in comparisson to Miichan's legacy and value at AKB48, both locally and worldwide. Still they did what they have to do with Miichan and she humbly accepted that. She reconciled and serve the penalties and disciplinary actions, being demoted back to Kenkyuusei and had to miss a lot of projects. That's why the franchise and her fans eventually forgave her, gives the girl another chance and now she's back in the squad.

As for Haruka, I don't think she cares and disturbed about it at all. Although in front of the media she has the image like a kid, naive, cute and fragile...I believe she's actually a mature and professional woman, and she's already senpai so I don't think she will be affected too much with this issue. But again japanese women are very discipline and obedient to rules, so maybe when asked honestly, she might agree that rules are rules.

That is interesting though...I don't think it's related because Jeje's scandal has nothing to do with Harugon whatsoever. I think that was about something else which made me curious as well. If you watch the episode of INI TALKSHOW that aired live that night, 23/10/14 (Haruka posted her tweet the midnight after the show that's why it says 24/10), you could tell that Haruka wasn't like her usual self at all. There was clearly something that been bothering her, but nobody knows.

She seems fine today though and they are currently busy focusing and preparing for tonight's concert at Bandung.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2014
  8. leongekicau

leongekicau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Personally speaking, Indonesian would forget about it sooner or later. Given enough time, they will either forget it or forgive her. After all we manage to forget/forgive Ariel Noah(Peter Pan) for his controvercy of having an affair with a married woman who later got divorced by her husband.
    If you don't believe it yet, then look at a certain Murderer who campaign to become the president. We are forgetful people from time to time and we forgive people with talent a bit too much.

9. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    So there's two type for photopack special halloween, the pretty one and the scary one :^^;:

J = 2 and poses
    KIII = 2 poses (for now you can only buy the 2nd pose at Bandung concert)
    Goddess Veranda = 4 poses
    No photopack for trainee

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 26, 2014
  10. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    I like these themed photopacks...it's the first time i'm interested seeing it...:D

JOT has done a good job this time...lately the photopacks are boring to see...until the halloween came out.. i hope they will make a cosplay theme...or outdoor theme...

The cosplay one will be very interesting :)

11. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    So this is the complete photopack Halloween edition look like

Team J

[​IMG]

Team KIII

[​IMG]

Rare

[​IMG]

Super Rare

[​IMG]

New Charm CM

Last edited: Oct 28, 2014
  12. abid amrulloh

abid amrulloh Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    novintadhini
  13. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Is that Michelle and Mileine in the Charm Cm?

14. razgriz1011

razgriz1011 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    Twitter:
    razgriz2520
    @zakky26 it's both of them :))
    ....and i think other than Melody, Nabilah, & Haruka, all the other girls were Trainees since i saw Elaine, Andela, Angel, and Sisca...

15. DreamerKid

DreamerKid Kenkyuusei

Just stumble upon these videos, if you are in a really bad mood and wanna have something to cheer you up. you can try to watch these video, it works like a charm :D

16. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
    JKT will appear at Indosiar's New Familiy 100 (indonesian version of Family Feud) the dates will be TBA
    [​IMG]
    They will compete against SuperGirlies,one of indonesian Girl Band

17. Zen

Zen Kenkyuusei

^^

...i really want they compete againts each other ... J vs K3 ...hehehe ...:^^;: ...

18. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    NF100 teaser

19. animevoicejanai

animevoicejanai Kenkyuusei

Aww dhike....

20. geotaku

geotaku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    小池美波
    will JKT have the same show as the other group ?
    such as the bingo things ..
    the regular show to watch