Shiraishi Mai (Maiyan) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by kimunlimited, Feb 19, 2012.

1. geotaku

geotaku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    小池美波
    Nishino-san doesn't smile like that.
    But Maiyan is a good person to start gravure with

2. IkoSayu

IkoSayu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Well she is obviously good looking but I'm not really fan of her beauty... she must spend 1hr every morning to put her make up on and she is not that shapely... I would have went for someone more womanly (like Eto Misachan is) for bikini shots but that's me.

3. figulou

figulou Kenkyuusei

Maiyan has the most beautiful face in the group,but she has a child body,to skinny. In fact, in one photo i see that she has a big boobs but in this bikini no :/ I though that she had the body of Yamamoto Sayaka^^skinny but curvy . In fact,the N46 are all skinny except maybe Misa

4. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

I don't think so. I've met and seen most of the members and I feel Kanarin, Ikuchan, Himetan, Hinachima and Ringo have curves and not so skinny. When I say skinny I mean Japanese women body type and not western standards.

5. figulou

figulou Kenkyuusei

When i see the tv show and the pv , honestly they are all skinny Ringo too she hasn't a big butt like she says^^ In fact,in my country we consider that like too skinny.After i don't see they in real but they are skinny.

6. geotaku

geotaku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    小池美波
    typical idol body, they are not targeted to be gravure idol after, although the will do gravure.
    those kinds of body can't be said too skinny, eventhough they are not that big

7. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

^Different views of "skinny" I guess. To me, this is typical Japanese female body. Someone like Kiritani Mirei is who I consider skinny.

8. IkoSayu

IkoSayu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Suzuki Airichan has a really nice body, Okai Chisatochan too... Suzuki Kanon is curvaceous... I think idols can be really hot...

Edit: on another hand, I'm not that into bikini shots for idols... it sells PB ok but well... I would prefer they perform and serve as role model.... well, as long as they are not anorexic and to not make girls fans starve to death to look like them, it's good for me.

9. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    Looks like bikini can't be seperated afterall. I hoped this will not lead to other to do gravure andbikini all the time.

10. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    She ain't no Kojima Haruna when it comes to body, and that's good because I hope in the future she will stick to more classy photoshoot. She really got an elegant and classy beauty, truly gorgeous lady. Just like this photoshoot, so beautiful!
    [​IMG]

11. ReadyFortyEight

ReadyFortyEight Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    Twitter:
    redyp46
    Hello there, everyone.
    So as you guys perhaps already know, as it announced on October 28th, Shiraishi Mai - Maiyan as we know will have her own solo photobook.
    http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/...ei0611-22&qid=1414424643&sr=8-3&keywords=白石麻衣
    I'm just gonna try to add a little details on these proceedings:
    - The title of the photobook is "Seijun na Otona", which means pretty much "The Virgin", or Idk I'm still so bad at Japanese lol.
    - And FYI, the photos were all shot by Kishin Shinoyama who praised Shiraishi as having “surpassed an idol”. This is the first time a Nogizaka46 member is releasing a photobook (After joining the group, Etou Misa is already have a photobook but it was pre-Nogi).
    - The photobook will be released on December 10th, 2014 (You know what that means? We still have about a month to save our money to buy it).
    I guess that's pretty much it of things you might need to know about this long-waited photobook for me personally as Maiyan oshi. :')

[​IMG]

And I figured, it that photo of Maiyan jumping with red bikini is already out there then there's no use to hiding it anymore, but here it goes...
    This is the first photo that I get when it's announced, it also the one that in the morning news.
    [​IMG]

To be honest, when I first found out about this. I was a bit shocked.
    To seeing Maiyan in a full bikini - two piece like that, somehow it shocks me. But I have to accept that Maiyan is an Idol, and at some point the future I know that Maiyan sooner or later will have to do "things" that most Idol usually does, which is "The Gravure (Bikini) Photoshoot". So the fact that Maiyan is willing to do things she didn't usually does, we have to appreciate how important this is for her. With that being said, let's make her photobook's selling is well, and it will be awesome if Maiyan's photobook sale with beat all of 48G members' photobook asses lol. Like I said, we still have about a month to save our money from our wallet for purchase this long-awaited precious photobook I'll cherished forever as Maiyan oshi.

Oh yeah, a little something. For those who perhaps have a problem with this Maiyan having a bikini shots and said that Nogizaka is sell out or anything. Well she got naked for a hot springs in 3rd single & wore a bikini in Nogizaka Ha. And Sony has the decency to leave the U-18 girls alone & only touch the adult members to do the gravure or bikini shots. There's that. So don't make to much drama out of it already, thank you. ^_^b

P.S: Fun facts ~> http://howimetyouroshi.tumblr.com/post/101263618054
    Maiyan's husband standards: Has a sense of security, can forgive, has a BIG dream, treasures himself n his family, know how to use tools (Mechanical stuff). Hmmm, and I pretty much sure I have it all the standards she need lol. \(^o^)/

Well, until next time...
    See you guys later.

12. kabuki

kabuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    1 month left, the photobook will be launched <3

13. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

That is a very unflattering picture, which is a shame, because she's one of the prettiest girls I've seen. Reminds me of that awful Nugiyagare cover for Yuko's last PB. They take literally thousands of pics and they can't choose one that is flattering to her? Oh well, I'll grant that she looks happy, and I'm sure the PB will be lovely as well.

14. kabuki

kabuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    The cover of pb

[​IMG]

15. IkoSayu

IkoSayu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    I really think they did not make a good job on this photobook. Every photography I see do not show the best of Shiraishi Mai-chan. :/

16. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    no boobs and her hands look weird..hahah
    anyway she is gorgeous and we can see that in tv shows. this pb ddoesnt do justice to her beauty.hahah

17. IkoSayu

IkoSayu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
  18. LeGionClan

LeGionClan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    previews from maiyan's photobook
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Dayum 2nd pic...:worthy:

19. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    leg is good but her upper body..looks like skeleton only..bad photoshop

20. figulou

figulou Kenkyuusei

Omg she is naked??!!! i'm so embarassed to see her like this ^^ Please Maiyan put some clothes . At least in bikini but not naked dont do that. Secretly i want to see all N46 in bikini ,i love Misamisa in bikini good curve,hot body but i expect more girls next time BUT NOT NAKED even if we don't see all^^