1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nakagawa Haruka (Haruka) / AKB 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'JKT48 Graduated Members' started by arrowisland, Jun 28, 2007.

1. Syd4HaruNaka

Syd4HaruNaka Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakagawaharuka
    Good morning/afternoon/evening people,

Another quick update, Harugon has rounded it down and make it easier for the fans, and announced that she wish to wear the "Dareka No Tame Ni" costume provided if she got chosen as one of the 2015 Calendar Senbatsu. (Her second choice was "Shinkirou" which I personally also prefer, but oh well lol let's stick with her wish I guess).

[​IMG]

For those who are interested to vote, you can go to the theatre and get a voting form per visit, or you can sms this code:
    JKT48 VKS Haruka DNT

and send it to 9388 (Indonesia Local Line Only).

I think here's the sneak peak of the costume she chose, "Dareka No Tame Ni" JKT48 version (sorry for the poor image):

[​IMG]

And this is her second choice (which I also prefer):

[​IMG]

Thanks Guys ! Happy voting =)

Last edited: Oct 22, 2014
  2. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Actually,that's not the Dareka no Tameni Isho...that is th seifuku they wear on the dareka no tameni setlist in the song Tsukimisou-Warning-Tanjoubi no Yoru....

This is the Dareka no Tameni isho...a white dress image.jpg

3. Syd4HaruNaka

Oshimen:
    nakagawaharuka
    Ahhh oops my bad. Thanks for clarifying.

Well then DNT costume would suits her best for the calendar =D

4. potopekjkt48

potopekjkt48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    If anyone like to vote for Haruka, I found this seller on eBay recently making a listing for only 1US$ each 4x vote, which is actually cheap comparing that he/she have to pay 10% ebay fees and 5% paypal fees for each sold. I think he/she just want to help overseas fans to vote for their oshimen....

Link : http://www.ebay.com/itm/131328376870

5. JQT

JQT Kenkyuusei

23-24 October 2014, 19:30 WIB (Indonesia Time), Haruka at Ini Talkshow Live .NET TV ..
    Streaming link : http://www.netmedia.co.id/live

6. Syd4HaruNaka

Oshimen:
    nakagawaharuka
    That is actually very cheap, because I ask my friend to help me and it cost her RP2,200 for each SMS after tax. So this guy doesn't really earn anything. Yeah maybe he's just willing to help around.

7. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_

if the video does not show watch the video here

8. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    When the time come which she will leave JKT48 and return to Japan, it's reasonable for Haruka continue her career to became stage actress.
    Just wondering if Haruka not doing this transfer program 2 years ago.

9. Syd4HaruNaka

Oshimen:
    nakagawaharuka
    I think probably because her heart is currently still in Indonesia and she want to enjoy and cherish every successful moment that she is having now while she still has the chance. It won't be that long anymore, she's almost 23 now and is already a senpai. So give and take she might consider to graduate in 2015 or 2016. =(

Besides, she once said that after she graduates she is considering of building a family and/or planning to continue her career as an entertainer or TV presenter. Not sure if she still wants to be on stage.

10. Verandardia17

Verandardia17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jessicaveranda
    haruka funny when talking :gavel: lolssss ...

11. Syd4HaruNaka

Oshimen:
    nakagawaharuka
    Indeed, especially when she's co-hosting or appearing at TV shows like Ini Talkshow. I think she have the talent to become a good TV persona or a comedy actress.

Btw is anyone going to see JKT48 at PENSI tomorrow? Do some field report maybe?

12. Verandardia17

Verandardia17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jessicaveranda
    Yes indeed talented, but his attitude to be a little guarded in modesty .. I do not come away tomorrow anyway ~ _ ~

13. dsdevil48

dsdevil48 Kenkyuusei

her voice is definitely cute xD one of the reason i watch Ini talkshow xD

14. Hayashi Tadashi

Hayashi Tadashi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana

her special appearance at anothersky, last night at dec 26th 2014, if my translation is not mistake, at the question ask by the presenter, she was ask how do you describe jakarta, she said that she love and like the city as if it is her own home town. no difference

support haruka always \(^_^)/

15. Hayashi Tadashi

Oshimen:
    okadanana

Kenichi Endo san is a japanese actor who appear on many movies and dorama, he used to like AKB48, and his oshimen was Shinoda Mariko, but since shinoda mariko graduate he stop enjoying idol.
    when he went to jakarta 2 years ago and shooting for the movie The Raid : Brandal, he makes friends with indonesia actor, especially tio pakusadewo, who he said have a great aura and charm, and he really enjoy jakarta and many friends too, he come to JKT48 theater and watch team K at that time, and the last ramadhan, he watch team J, he really admire our beloved oshi Haruka Nakagawa for her dedication, and determination, and since that time, he become one of her supporter, he become like idols once more. Haruka become his oshimen.
    that what he said at anothersky program which air at November 7th 2014, correct me if i wrong, because i interpretation what i said above from what he said at that program.

thanks ^_^

Last edited: Dec 27, 2014
  16. Hayashi Tadashi

Oshimen:
    okadanana

watch her happy dancing with dangdut song sakitnya tuh di sini, which sang by her friend, the dangdut queen of JKT48 Sendy Ariani

17. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    In another video,he said he never watched a 48 group theater show before...and JKT was the first theater show he watched..

18. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    @AnotherSky. It's very hilarious when Haruka face seems to be irritated when she talks about Mayuyu center, perhaps same generation pride.

19. Hayashi Tadashi

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Her project with Sinka and the other 2 girls are call 4 Gulali was announced last night at the JKT48 3rd birthday concert, and also AKB and JKT will be holding a joint concert at Jakarta on February 2015 (still don't know the exact time schedule, place, and ticket prize)

20. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    kix.jpg
    I wonder if reunion will occurred for remaining original team B