Maeda Atsuko (Acchan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by xyish, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Sae Chan

Sae Chan Member

Member of The Institute for Miyazawa Sae Worship
    Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae
    Twitter:
    SaeChanOshi33
    LOL Be sure to vote!

2. chocolabanana

chocolabanana Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]
    cr:tumblr
    awww look at how adorable are those eyes ~:inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:
    and that lovely lips ...ahh i want to kiss it so much:nosebleed::hehe:

3. XTN

XTN Kenkyuusei

Acchan has a new hair-cut?, now she looks like a doll (used to be a gorgeous lady lol)
    Ohh how i miss her performance with proper dancing~ Acchan please release new music~

4. chocolabanana

chocolabanana Kenkyuusei

i miss her performance too T^T...but she's really busy with her movies right now so ...

5. XTN

XTN Kenkyuusei

I know, and she loves acting more *v* She has this elegant kind of dancing that i miss so much haha
    And oh i miss her on short skirts too haha Her styles these days are so mature and sophisticated, which i love, but seeing her in cute and colorful outfits once in a while will make me very happy lol

6. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Acchan looks so cute on the new picture!! <3 I think she changed her hair, it's been a while she didn't have full bangs, it makes her look younger and more "cute" haha. and I agree @XTN I also miss seeing Acchan in cute/colorful style, that's why I wish she can get a lead role in a fun & nice drama, like Q10! Of course, I also like when she has mature style and takes serious roles, it's awesome too, it helps her to grow as a person and actress. Anyway, I wish that she can release a new single with a cheerful song like Time Machine Nante Iranai or Kimi wa Boku da! For now, I'm glad she's working on many movies!

7. Syd4HaruNaka

Syd4HaruNaka Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakagawaharuka
    I guess that's because in our minds she is still the little cute, shy and moody Acchan of AKB48, but in fact she has fully grown into an adult and professional actress now.

Not only her self...but her spirit, character and her mind have totally "graduated" from AKB. No longer "the idol you can meet", but a top class Japanese celebrity today. That's why her behaviour and the way she dress changes

This hairstyle reminds me of her episode in AKB600seconds lol. It looks like an extension.

8. XTN

XTN Kenkyuusei

@Mana i'm glad to have someone who shares my pov :^O^:

I agree, she has grown so much since the day she graduated~ It also helps her to make good impression with her colleagues (actors and actresses seem to be more serious :D)

Still, i have high hopes for next year cause i expect her to perform some special stages for 10th anniversary~ For now, it's great to read so many good news about her acting career!

And woa do you know that Haruppi (the girl in my avatar) is also an Acchan fangirl? Eventhough she's already an ex-member, her kouhais still remember her!. Just like Jurina and Milky, i want to see Haruppi has a meal with Acchan. (ah, how greedy i am, Haruppi is my HKT oshi anw). It is kinda unlikely tho lol :blush:

9. Syd4HaruNaka

Oshimen:
    nakagawaharuka
    I share the pov and tbh its a dilemma for me as well lol.
    I've just started to follow AKB recently eventhough I've already heard about them since they released Sakura no Hanabiratachi back in 2006.
    I'm inspired by the story of the 1st generation especially Acchan's, but it's too late now my favorites have graduated and I won't have the chance to meet them and support them lol

10. vutt

vutt Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
  11. chocolabanana

chocolabanana Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]
    ninagawamika

Today’s VOGUE Taiwan photo shoot featuring Atsuko Maeda ! So attractive and really touched the heart of a creator! 前田あっちゃんを撮ったよー❤️ あっちゃんはいつも刺激をくれるわ。本当、素晴らしかった。 台湾ヴォーグでみれるよ

- http://instagram.com/p/vIVkxDgIfB/

kkkkk she look so sexy:inlove::inlove::inlove: and creepy too :^O^::^O^::^O^::^O^::^O^::^O^::^O^:

12. Syd4HaruNaka

Oshimen:
    nakagawaharuka
    wow tomo-chin looks skinnier. It's good that the girls are still keeping in touch with each other =)

I'm hoping that one day they'll hit the T-Dome once again for a reunion concert.

13. Gianni

Gianni Kenkyuusei

14. Paul cho

Paul cho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Maeda Atsukoand Kabukicho Love Hotel poster

10408905_10152807906449911_6025062332580657985_n.jpg

15. Syd4HaruNaka

Oshimen:
    nakagawaharuka
    Acchan posted on her twitter just a few hours earlier saying that she is currently very happy and delighted with her life. Looks like she's having fun and enjoying it. =)

She's being very positive with her acting career and her posts have been positive lately.

16. yamiperv

yamiperv Kenkyuusei

I can't say I like the trailer to the new movie very much... I hope she's not really in those sex/naked scenes... It would be too weird for me to see that out of her...

Never thought this thread to be this alive...

17. Paul cho

Paul cho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    To be, it is hard to think Acchan casts naked scene.
    I think it will be the sister of Toru, she casts a AV actress of the film

18. Paul cho

Paul cho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Acchan Kao new CM

if the video does not show watch the video here

19. ZerodotZero

ZerodotZero Kenkyuusei

20. chocolabanana

chocolabanana Kenkyuusei

i asually really like her new movie ^^ she's already grow up ..she's not an idol any more you know ^^...beside i think those scenes is really normal compare to the wortd ''sex'' or some thing like that ..it's just two people loving each other ..hugging making alittle joke :p:^O^::^O^: and one more important thing ,the movie is assually about the ''red light'' district in tokyo so....:^O^::^O^:
    and ofcouse ATSUMINA FOREVER :inlove::inlove::inlove: