Was 2014 a good year for your oshi?

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by notsolittlej, Oct 31, 2014.

1. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    You haven't said that per se, but read your own post, that's the general idea expressed by most of the points you made.
    And yes you can give your opinion, but when it's based on incorrect facts, maybe you should refrain from doing so.
    Yes, so you're french. And it shows. :^^;:
    I'm french too by the way so don't come for me for being racist or whatever.

2. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

Kato Rena finally ranked after 4 years or something but she kinda stopped receiving the obnoxious management push that used to irritate everyone else who didn't find her worthy of the push because she's supposedly not a good performer. I really loved that part of her so I would say that she is having such a great year, especially since she used to be the center for everything that involved girls around her generation.

Basically, I won't be happy until Renacchi dominates the world.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2014
  3. polar_star

polar_star Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shibataaya
    + Ayachan just centered the best b-side of the year so add that to my list :p

4. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Sayanee
    Good - Literally everything this year
    Bad - She's getting overworked now

Paruru
    Good - Rank up in SSK, Handshakes are getting better, more magazine promotions, more singing opportunities, closer to center
    Bad - nothing

Kawaei
    Good - Getting into Senbatsu (ssk and mgmt), more coverage on tv
    Bad - Kinda obvious......

5. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    sorry for double post but
    I read it, I'm laughing so much haha.

Yukirin has been ignored in AKB, but they sure as hell made up for it in NMB. She took the position's of #3 in NMB senbatsu which put Nana to 4, Fuuchan to 5 and everyone behind them ranking lower. They made up for that by ranking her lower in AKB management senbatsu. NMB girls had to make room for Yukirin so Yukirin can make room for AKB new gen. All fair, right? :eek:

For those songs they released, yes but in general, Sayaka is the sole center of team N.
    Why does it matter whether they quoted the good or bad? forums are meant for discussions. If you don't like people discussing what you say then maybe its you who shouldn't be reading other peoples comments.

6. figulou

figulou Kenkyuusei

Listen,first i speak with the person who say that i'm childish,and say that i bash new gen,why you come ?it's not your business .I don't like the personal attack i give my opinion don't need to judge me.

7. Crests

Crests Member

Oshimen:
    Chen GuanHui
    Twitter:
    xiaoaishiteru
    it was basically just good cause she managed to get 10th in the snh elections, got celebrated as the first member to reach 100 stage performances, and also replaced savoki as sii's centre :awesome:

8. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    It's a public forum, I'm allowed to comment and reply to whoever I want to. Nothing in my comment could have come across as a personal attack, and I didn't judge you, I have no reason to judge you, so chill out.

9. yamiperv

yamiperv Kenkyuusei

I 2nd this, except I didn't know Minami was going "Atsuko, Atsuko..." lol

10. figulou

figulou Kenkyuusei

Yes you are allowed to answer, about Sayaka etc... But then, you say : you dont read the answer.... Who are you to speak like that. I speak with the person and you come . In this case i dont understand. And For the judgement i dont speak about you too. Well i dont understand all english but its not your business in this case . Its all. You are not concern . And mostly i say the true i dont lie and you are excited . N'importe quoi.

11. figulou

figulou Kenkyuusei

In fact,Natsumikan wasn't in front,the front girls was Rion Ryoha Jurina Mirukii Sae.And i didn't know that they were in lot of tv show. And i'm very dissapointed for this scandal,she just walk with the boy. No kiss,No hug.They abuse a lot.

12. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    For Iwanaga,

Good:
    She ranked and got a badass song in the 37th single
    Chosen as Senbatsu in Bukiyou Taiyou and 12-gatsu no Kangaroo
    Made the best rendition of French Toast

Bad:
    Less gravure since Deguchi Aki's departure
    Not chosen in any unit in Kibouteki Refrain
    Her handshakes are still not that great

13. Ribbon

Ribbon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishidaharuka
    Harukyan:
    • (+) Good ranking of Gugutasu no Sora in RH
    • (+) Got to sing in one of the B-sides of Kibouteki Refrain
    • (+) Continued to rank in Sousenkyo
    • (+) She's really awesome in Team K
    • (+) Got to perform Zipper with Haruppi and Haruu ;)
    • (+) Got to do that stage show with Reinyan
    • (-) I do miss seeing her in Team B and being the first person in Team B Oshi
    Micha:
    • (-) She graduated :(
    • (+) But at least she got a Twitter account

14. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    @figulou I said it before, I'm allowed to comment and reply to whoever I want to, you don't get to decide on who I comment to. I'm done with this stupid matter anyway because clearly you're still not listening to reason. And I do understand french btw lmao

15. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    It was a bad and a good year for my oshi. First, she got a scandal and flop on SSK. She was also taken away from her beloved B to S, but got her own throne in BII, and at the end of the year, she got a solo debut which is great for her!!!

For my other 2 oshis, they lost their position from my regional group, but the other one got a solo song from her sub unit and the other one got some good spots in theater performances and she get to perform kuchi utsushi no chocolate at the zenkoku tour alongside Yukirin and hikari!!!

16. achanoshiJKT

achanoshiJKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    You talked about miruki right? But in your profile your oshimen is Nozawa Rena...(Dude, you didn't even write her name in your post :^^;:) It was a little bit confusing

17. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    I did talked about her in the 2nd paragraph and she's doing well these days so no lots of stuff to write about her

18. Jayden

Jayden Kenkyuusei

.. lol at all this 'discussion'.

Sasshi: Pretty good year even though there was that little thing that happened during the election. Softbank CM, way more responsibilities that set her kennin into stone and not just 'management's mouthpiece' (it still seems like it on a fringe level, but well.) I'd even call her the sou-chan of HKT, but there'll be a lot of rabid fans after me, eh?

Milky: yeah yeah scandal that didn't make sense at all and caused her to drop from placard. At least it wasn't KFC that she dropped from. She rebounded pretty quickly thanks to janken win mostly. SOLO DEBUT! WOO! Her little kennin doesn't make much sense though, bring her back to AKB so we can have her in the game!

Takamina: I'd say that more and more people are wishing for her to graduate (along with the rest of no3b) to make way for the new gen. pfft. Although she dropped a place there's no doubt she's still one of the kami members of akb though. Also, 2nd single. Finally. Being stuck between a rock (being the backbone of AKB) and a hard place (her dreams of being a solo artist) is pretty hard for her nevertheless.

19. achanoshiJKT

achanoshiJKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    I mean you didn't write Miruki's name :^^;:

20. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Yeah i know. I wanna make it a "guess who" thing^^