Maeda Atsuko (Acchan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by xyish, Jun 5, 2007.

1. chocolabanana

chocolabanana Kenkyuusei

it's really hard to say this but yep ..they're still dating :explode::cry::wall:
    :cry::cry: look at that picture make me hurt so much :cry::cry: acchan please eat more and take care of yourself ok :cry::cry: .. btw it's just me or the girl beside her really look like jurina [hehe][hehe]

wow that was awesome :^O^::^O^: where're you live ..i really love to meet him..can i :^O^::^O^::^O^:

2. Syd4HaruNaka

Syd4HaruNaka Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakagawaharuka
    LOL a dude that looks like Acchan...I don't know about that...

damn so they're still dating. I don't mean to dip my nose into other people's business but wasn't it after she forgave him and they got back, he got caught cheating again with some 40 yo ? Poor Acchan, despite of her success, her life is actually full of challenges, frustrations and misery.

And yes, that girl looks a bit like Jurina x Chikarina lol. No idea who that is

Last edited: Nov 14, 2014
  3. chocolabanana

chocolabanana Kenkyuusei

that's cool right ^^ i mean did you remember how handsome acchan was in hanakimi
    MAEDA KUN <3<3<3<3<3<3<3
    [​IMG]
    :inlove::drool::drool::drool::inlove::inlove::inlove::drool::drool::drool: ahhhhh i'm in love :p:p:p:blush::blush:

..and about that F*cking jerk ( again ) ..:cry::cry::cry: poor my angle but that's her choice and i respect that ^^ just hope he'll make her happy in the future you know ^^ acchan give him a second chance so we should too :^^;::^^;:

4. Sae Chan

Sae Chan Member

Member of The Institute for Miyazawa Sae Worship
    Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae
    Twitter:
    SaeChanOshi33
    I can't believe someone would cheat on Acchan of all people she should dump him once they cheat on you they will cheat some more!

5. JWB

JWB Kenkyuusei

i think they will be happy together, I haven't seen any of his work but, she must think he is talented and can learn things from him and know more experiences. it could be a good way.
    I suppose if its her first bf she might be abit naive but i think she has good friends who will give her advice too.

does anyone know if acchan is working on movie or anything at the moment?

Jwb

6. Galaxy Red

Galaxy Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    she is currently in a marathon of shooting for new movie titled "Initiation Love"

Fujiya new CM

if the video does not show watch the video here

if the video does not show watch the video here

7. Syd4HaruNaka

Oshimen:
    nakagawaharuka
    Gosh I love Maeda's hairstyle there. Cute and elegant combined. Too bad that's just a wig.

8. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

If I ever find one of those cookies in an import store, I'll buy them off the shelf without batting an eye.

9. Galaxy Red

Galaxy Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
  10. Galaxy Red

Galaxy Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Atsu News

yesterday (2014.11.23) she attended 15th tokyo FILMEX film festival yurakucho asahi hall. there was screening for her new movie "sayonara kabukicho", and there was also some talk session with her, the director and another cast (I will only post some of the maeda part)

MC: thank you for attending the screening of sayonara kabukicho in 15th tokyo FILMEX. please say some words for greeting
    Maeda: we are gathering so many people. director from bussan and toronto even came. I'm very glad it is creened here today. thank you very much. please enjoy!

MC: as a fan of movie director kurosawa and yamashita, you already worked with those people. now with director hiroki. what do you feel?
    Maeda: I'm really glad to hear hiroki-san's voice. when I heard his name, I only think "yes, please". and when I heard the story (about the movie) I can only think about myself

MC: for each role, first I will ask maeda. from the role that you've been played, this is really different. aiming to be a professional musician, and there is also scene of adult love relationship. how was it?
    Maeda: it was the first time I play guitar instrumentally. before the shooting began in January, I've never play guitar. and I practice very hard because I was told to at least play one song firmly. I wonder what is the result
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

http://www.cinematopics.com/cinema/c_report/index3.php?number=8729
    http://www.cinematoday.jp/page/N0068360
    http://ctdy.jp/XMoDM7cd
    http://ameblo.jp/kawapuru326213612127/

11. YUKARILOVE

YUKARILOVE Kenkyuusei

^ what? she said she played guitar for the first time?!! but what about Baby Blossom and GIVE ME FIVE???

12. Galaxy Red

Galaxy Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    ^
    I also don't know why she said that. but I believe what she meant is it was the first time she played guitar "instrumentally". not just play with chords

13. Syd4HaruNaka

Oshimen:
    nakagawaharuka
    Wow look at how much she has grown in one year, almost a totally different person now.
    Still can't believe that is the same girl standing in the
    photo as the former little ace centre who used to run and dance
    around the theatre stage in school uniforms and costumes, and "flour-ed" and "bullied" on AKBingo.

14. chocolabanana

chocolabanana Kenkyuusei

you're right ^^ i miss that acchan too but i really love the new her right now .. not just a clumsy girl but a beautidul young lady that work hard for her dream

15. yamiperv

yamiperv Kenkyuusei

Oh my heart~ AtsuMina~ [​IMG]

They're both wearing white. They look sooo paafecto [​IMG]

But they're sooo thin!!! Even so, they look good together <3

tumblr_nfos31iJZY1rbt4xmo1_1280.jpg tumblr_nfos31iJZY1rbt4xmo2_1280.jpg tumblr_nfos31iJZY1rbt4xmo3_1280.jpg

16. chocolabanana

chocolabanana Kenkyuusei

:omfg::banana::banana::banana::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::cute::cute::cute::cute: my ATSUMINA ..seeing those picture make me realise how much i miss them :cry::cry:....but i'm happy now hahahaha:^O^::^O^::^O^::^O^:...ok i'm gonna go and reread some atsumina fics:drool::drool:

17. Syd4HaruNaka

Oshimen:
    nakagawaharuka
    Did Acchan played in Give Me Five ? I thought the guitarist was Kasai.

Acchan did play on Baby Blossom's Heavy Rotation with Takamina though.

18. Galaxy Red

Galaxy Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    ^
    she did. the center was her, right? she played as rhythm guitar while minami as lead guitar. what you've watched probably during give me five band competition on AKBingo

19. Syd4HaruNaka

Oshimen:
    nakagawaharuka
    oh that might be it.

The one I watched had Takamina and Sakai on guitar, Yuko on bass, and Yukirin on drum.

20. chocolabanana

chocolabanana Kenkyuusei

akb48 kibouteki refrain making ~~~:banana::banana:
    some acchan gift (with jurina)
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] :inlove::inlove: