1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Chikano Rina (Chikariina) / AKB 5th Generation

Discussion in 'JKT48 Graduated Members' started by makistar, Mar 26, 2009.

1. Hayashi Tadashi

Hayashi Tadashi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    I read about it at the media online, but i forgot the media who said about chika chan want to be focus at JKT48

2. Hayashi Tadashi

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    hahahahaha... chika chan right now is really hard on learning bahasa, today she and Harugon went to bandung with stella to meet melody and frieska, they went to some places and the one the took picture is at Parisj Van Java Mall

to all of you who wants to meet chika chan in concert near malang, don't forget to get the ticket at RRI Malang, the team KIII will concert there 2 more weeks from today :cute::cute::cute::cute::cute:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2014
  3. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    nice to finally see her spending time with her team mates... :)
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. Hayashi Tadashi

Oshimen:
    okadanana
  5. milkykoala

milkykoala Kenkyuusei

Ayana can also speak japanese since she is half japanese

6. Hayashi Tadashi

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    her mother was from osaka (so ayana japanese is kansai dialect) so that is why she like the NMB48

7. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Simple snack tips ala Chikariina! From iClub48

if the video does not show watch the video here

8. foodlfg

foodlfg Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    yamadanoe
    Twitter:
    foodlfg
    I guess it's for Chikarina ^^

if the video does not show watch the video here
    HKT NakoMiku, I haven't seen this posted yet. KAWAIII!!! <3

Anyways, It's interesting to see how the Japanese adapt (or not) to the new environment.
    Time will tell. In the mean time, don't stop posting about her. o/

9. Verandardia17

Verandardia17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jessicaveranda
    Her sound weird .. maybe because they conform... lolsssss

10. DreamerKid

DreamerKid Kenkyuusei

i really love to see her progress here in JKT48, today on JKT48 anniversary show on indosiar everytime she got an close up shot I can see that she lip-sync to indonesia lyric of the song unlike Akicha who was always mumbling the japanesd lyric while her voice is in indonesian, good job Chikarina chan

11. Hayashi Tadashi

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    chika chan is more diligent if you want to compare to akicha, and she has more commitment to JKT48, akicha have trouble to adapt to JKT because her jibunsho is giving her more work at japan, and she is have more job than chika chan. (akicha is a member of french kiss, so she have to make a record for the album that launch last year)

12. Verandardia17

Verandardia17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jessicaveranda
    What is a french kiss? I do not know ~_~

13. RacerMCMXCVII

RacerMCMXCVII Kenkyuusei

^ French kiss is a subunit similar to 4 gulali...

14. wanzers

wanzers Kenkyuusei

hmmm know about her when browsing haruka, interest because her transfer to jkt48 like haruka, more interest because her live story in akb (too much movie about underling and not popular person and become something :) ).
    will support her, because who ever want a transfer to other country and culture with their own decision has a big heart. and i hope her heart as big as haruka :)

15. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    AND....they kicked her to the curb, gave her hope of being another Haruka only to give her 2 backrow senbatsus and now kick her out of senbatsu, of course this would happen, once a unknown person, forever unknown i guess, i feel really mad and sad for Chikarina, she went to another country to have the same treatment like in Japan, should've known

16. RacerMCMXCVII

RacerMCMXCVII Kenkyuusei

We don't know for sure... but comparing her to Haruka is a bit unfair...Haruka was transferred when the group started, meaning anyone that could help JKT's hype build was used...

We'll have to wait a bit to be absolutely sure...

17. wanzers

wanzers Kenkyuusei

i think she has to proof more, she just at jkt48 for what less than 1 year. if she continue to improve her self in language and show her hard work i think she can succeed. lets hope she can do that.

18. Celestine

Celestine Kenkyuusei

yes, right now she's still learning Indonesian language, her tweet in Indonesian is rarely to misstype, but her ability to speak in Indonesian is still need to improve more. In every MC session, she's quite passive and sometimes she didn't answer the topic correctly. I really hope that she don't give up in learning Indonesian language.

Regarding her absence in the 9th single senbatsu, maybe the management have other plan for her in the coupling song? I guess we just need to wait a little bit rather that speculate things.

19. RBK

RBK Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jessicavania
    She has to be more fluent in Indonesian if she wants to make it in JKT48. Haruka-level success is not guaranteed.

20. block

block Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakagawaharuka
    Hmm... While Haruka choose to have a childish and a joker image, Chikachan wants to have more mature one in JKT48. I think she needs to upload videos of her having fun in her daily life. I just realize that I know nothing about her besides her activity in JKT48.