Album AKB48 6th Album [Koko ga Rhodes da, koko de tobe!] 2015/01/21

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by penguindash, Nov 3, 2014.

1. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Dat NMB and SKE slayage...

2. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I guess all Team 8 girls have 1 slot each?

It's great (and surprising) that Nagisa already sold out hers. :eek:

3. SputnikZ

SputnikZ Kenkyuusei

I received my result!
    Not too good...:(
    Won 2 tickets with Jurina, but lost all 3 tickets with my Oshi Milky :gavel:
    I'm still thinking if it is worth going...

4. USA48

USA48 Kenkyuusei

I won 2 each for Mayuyu and Yukirin on the 6th! I'm soooooo PUMPED!!!

And gosh @Sakuraism you "only" won Sayanee. The hottest ticket in town right now. That's more than I can say (I lost her in the first round). I'm amazed at how fast she has been selling out everything, it'll be interesting to see what this means for her rank in SSK next year.

And I'm so proud of Nagi. I could not keep my eyes off that girl at the Team 8 theater show. She's got great potential.

Remember, AKB performs in their theater almost every day. (Theater was open for 20 days each in April and May this year) so you'll have a chance. You won't be able to plan those out in advance unfortunately.

5. Puni

Puni Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    puni_2k
    Won 2 out of 3.
    Sayanee and Yukirin.
    Unfortunately i lost on the Takamina slot, hoping for luck on the next rounds. In the meantime i also applied for Mocchi and Akarin.

So now i have to change my travel plans to Japan from end of February to end of May. No complaining though, better weather, meeting my oshi
    :cool:

6. undine235

undine235 Kenkyuusei

Am I crazy, or does ikoma rina sell more slots at AKB events than nogi ones? I mean I guess you could argue that she only has 6 slots here and 29 at nogi handshakes but still that's amusing to me

7. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    i wonder because this is 2shot event. because for handshake events, she barely soldout for both akb and ngzk.

8. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    I applied for sayanee and rena this round because I knew it would be tough. Lost sayanee but I got my Renas at least:fear:

9. SunnySK42

SunnySK42 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    otakiyuria
    Twitter:
    sunnyside_42
    No problem! To add to this though, the theater is always closed on the days they have individual handshakes or 2-shot events. So you won't have quite as many chances as if you were going during a different time period; it'll be closed on the 3rd, 5th, and 6th at least. The schedule for the theater won't be put up maybe a month before so you'll have to check then to see which dates work. Plus it's pretty difficult to win a theater ticket, good luck though!

It seems like Sayanee tickets are getting tougher to win, I saw a picture on Twitter of someone who lost all 5 for her. It's really amazing. It sounds like most people here are winning at least some of what they applied for though so that's nice. Good luck to everyone in round two!

10. undine235

undine235 Kenkyuusei

ohhhh yeah that's true - 2shots are kind of a big deal

11. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    dat Sayasus and Renaqueen slayage, and people are saying how Rena will be easy to be beaten in the SSK :rolleyes:

12. Sakuraism

Sakuraism Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    andilee1989
    @USA48 Well I am glad I won 2, but hey I went full Sayanee round one. You can't blame a guy for wanting to win more with their kami oshi loll.

13. deuszzz

deuszzz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    ah that's it thank you for the explanation!

Thank you for your explanation. It's very nice here to have someone to be asked for this kind of things. ^_^
    Because it will be my very first AKB event, even though I have some experiences for JKT event, but doing international idoling will be a different experience.
    I'm planning on staying at japan for 7 days, I hope they still have show for the 2 days following the event. I heard that using super-enpou will guarantee you at least 1 time of 100% of winning. I'm planning on using that one.

By the way, I got this mail that describes the type of theater-version of the album you may choose. Does anyone have an idea what it means? I only could understand that there will be 3 types, and not all of them are having 2shot ticket(?) Correct me if I'm wrong. Please see spoiler below for the mail.

キャラアニ
    To
    me
    Dec 5 at 8:13 PM
    AKB48 6thアルバム「タイトル未定」劇場盤 第二次申込みを開始しました。
    受付期間は12月8日(月)13:00まで!

※初回申込みのみ有効。1種あたり3枚、10種類まで(最大30枚)

・AKB48 6thアルバム「タイトル未定」劇場盤 (予約者優先数量限定商品)
    −通常盤Type-A、Type-B とは別ジャケット仕様
    −劇場盤だけの楽曲を1曲収録

[特典] ※特典は以下の[1][2][3]のいずれかをお選びいただけます。

[1]
    ◆6thアルバム「タイトル未定」劇場盤 発売記念大写真会参加券 1枚付き
    ※あらかじめ申込時にメンバーを指名してお申込み頂く参加券となります。
    ※第一次受付〜第七次受付で受付いたします。
    ◆6thアルバム「タイトル未定」劇場盤 オリジナルクレジット入りメンバー個別生写真 1枚付き
    ※生写真はランダムでお付けします。

[2] ※[2]には『「タイトル未定」劇場盤 発売記念大写真会参加券』は付きません。
    ◆6thアルバム「タイトル未定」劇場盤 発売記念大写真会 当日メンバー指名参加券 1枚付き
    ※発売記念大写真会当日、会場内にてご案内する「当日指名が可能なメンバー
    (基本的に完売していないメンバーとなります。)」の中からご指名頂き、参加をして頂く
    参加券となります。
    ※「第八次受付」でのみ受付を致します。
    ◆6thアルバム「タイトル未定」劇場盤 オリジナルクレジット入り メンバー個別生写真 1枚付き
    ※生写真はランダムでお付けします。

[3]※[3]には 「タイトル未定」劇場盤 発売記念大写真会 参加券、および
    発売記念大写真会 当日メンバー指名参加券は付きません。
    ◆6thアルバム「タイトル未定」劇場盤 オリジナルクレジット入りメンバー個別生写真 3枚付き
    ※生写真はランダムでお付けします。
    ※生写真3枚のうち1枚は、ここでしか手に入れることのできないメンバー個別限定
    アザーカット生写真(限定クレジット入り)となります!!「発売記念大写真会 参加券付き」には
    付いていないメンバー個別限定アザーカット生写真(こちらの限定生写真につきましても、
    オリジナルクレジット入り生写真と同様に、ランダムでお付けします。)が必ず1枚ついています!!

価格:2,200円+税
    発売予定日:2015年1月21(水)

詳細は「AKB48 劇場盤申込フォーム」をご確認ください。

・「AKB48 劇場盤申込フォーム」はこちら
    http://akb48.chara-ani.com/

※本メールは、「AKB48 劇場盤申込フォーム」にてメルマガ会員登録をされたお客様に
    配信しております。
    ・メール配信の解除について
    下記URLの会員メニューより「登録情報変更」ボタンを押して「メールマガジンを購読
    しない」に変更してください。
    http://akb48.chara-ani.com/
    ---------
    発行:株式会社キャラアニ
    「AKB48劇場盤 申込みフォーム」:http://akb48.chara-ani.com/

14. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Super enpou has very low chance of winning. Forget it and apply ippan application instead.

I just glance thru, but in summary, theatre edn is divided into:
    1. The one that you apply. (i.e the ticket has the name of member who you like to have 2shot with)
    2. It is similiar to 1, but it has no name of specific members. Can only be used in members with almost empty /not busy queue.
    3. You get photos of members you like instead of 2shot tix

15. araishikeiwai

araishikeiwai Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kimotokanon
    Twitter:
    araishikeiwai
    Just a correction.
    For this album, for the third option you get 3 pictures (instead of usual 1), and it's random, not one you like.

BTW, I won one ticket each with Kanon, Mion, and Mako (and I think that's enough since finance is pretty tight this month). So I'll be going to Japan for the 2/7 handshake and 5/30 2shot events.
    I hope that the Sousenkyo is in 6th or 7th of June [hehe] so that I have a reason to extend my stay (assuming I win a ticket to it)

16. USA48

USA48 Kenkyuusei

Indeed. AKB48 always manages to be the ultimate "glass is half-empty/half-full" situation. I'm infinitely grateful for all my AKB experiences and memories but at the same time I am angry that I haven't had more or that they weren't closer, at a different time, with different members, etc. Still I find that the knowledge that other people are jealous of you and really wish they had what you do always make the disappointment sting a little less. i hope you take a cool picture with her and share it on this forum.

I'll explain in detail how it works.

1) Type I: The Standard Type
    When you get this type, you get three things: The CD, a ticket that entitles you to get a 2Shot with a specific member for a specific slot, and a picture trading card thing which has a picture of a random member on it. As was stressed above, it is random. It could end up being a pic of your oshi, it could be someone that you've never heard of from a different sister group, or anything in between. Most of the units that are bought are this type. If you applied and ordered for something with a name on it (e.g. Mayu Watanabe), it will be this type. You don't need to worry that your Mayuyu wins won't have 2Shot tickets with them, they will.

2) Type II: The "Free" Type
    The last round of the applications is a special round where you can get a unit with an "On the day of selection" ticket. Unlike normal tickets, which can only be used for a certain member at a certain time, these "Free tickets" can be used during any slot for any member which has not sold out that slot. So you won't be able to meet Sayanee or very popular members with it, but they're attractive for a lot of reasons. There's a system in place which shows who's available for free tickets the day of. (At the handshake event I went to, eligible members had a red star on the corner of the sign in front of their lane).

3) Type III: The "Card Collector" Type
    There are some people who don't care so much about photos or handshakes but really like collecting the picture cards that come with the CD. So you can buy a CD which will come with 3 pictures (and no 2Shot ticket). You can order those by choosing the very bottom option in the team selection toolbar on the chari-ana site. Again, really hard to do this by accident. Nothing to worry about.

17. SunnySK42

SunnySK42 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    otakiyuria
    Twitter:
    sunnyside_42
    It seems like there's some confusion all around. Actually, the 3rd type, the one that comes with no 2-shot ticket and 3 photos, is new this time (or correct me if they've done it before, but I haven't seen it). It still comes with 3 random pictures, but while 2 will the same as those that you can get with a 2-shot ticket, one of these photos will be a special "other cut" version that you CANNOT get from any of the other CD editions. So if you're really into photo collecting I guess this might interest you. It will still be random though. (To be honest there was some part about the members in these special pictures that I may not have understood correctly, maybe someone can help?)

Also I'm sorry @deuszzz but I've only heard of one person winning super enpou in years, and I know that he spoke to Togasaki about it in person so I wouldn't bet on it. It seems like it's pretty much impossible to win that way. For future reference, these kinds of questions that aren't related to the album should probably go in the Q&A thread (http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/akb48-question-answer.95/), I'm sure that people would be more than happy to answer them there ;)

18. KatieKat1690

KatieKat1690 Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I'm a little confused myself lol. So all these different types have something to do with the handshake/photo events? or if say I just ordered the album off cdjapan (which I'm planning to do) I can get the third type with 3 random pictures?

19. Sakuraism

Sakuraism Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    andilee1989
    @KatieKat1690 Er no. The above mentioned only applies to theater editions which does not concern you if you're buying standard versions from cdjapan or wherever else.

20. deuszzz

deuszzz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I have a concern about the delivery of the CDs. Please anyone who has been buying before give me advice.
    Actually I'm using my friend's Japanese apartment address & phone (because I'm not living in Japan). Because he is also working during daytime, I'm afraid the postman will send the package when he isn't present at the apartment.
    Or when he is present, will it be a problem because the receiver's name is mine instead of my friend's?

And, will the 2shot ticket be put inside the CD case or outside the package?