Takahashi Minami (Takamina) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 5, 2007.

1. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    NO NO NO
    This is worst scenario.
    Takamina SHOULD and MUST have a solo graduation concert.
    Should be the biggest one among the previous one! :(
    She deserves it :(

2. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

I thought she said 2 years from now on isnt it? That includes most of 2016

3. mincl17

mincl17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    One year left. Still enough time for the other 2 gens to announce theirs. But I want the biggest graduation concert for Minami alone too. Next year should also be the biggest birthday celebration for her. Her song should also have the top spot in the RH. Let's make this the best last year of MInami in AKB.

My Minami. You have done so much for this group more than anyone could have ever had. It'll be selfish of me to wish you to stay because seeing you there together with them makes the group complete. But now's your time to be free and fly towards your dream. Another year that will be filled with memories. Always keep that smile of yours. I know you'll enjoy each moment in that 1 whole year. I will always support you! <3

4. Takahashi Ryusuke

Takahashi Ryusuke Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hiratarina
    It would totally be great if No3b graduate!

5. AfoInvnt

AfoInvnt Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Marukuru21
    @plomeplome She said it while recording the documentary so it was early-mid 2014, so that doesn't cover too much 2016, the fact is having a got opportunity to leave. Well that's better for me the longer she stays in.

Well, that's true but a part of me want a no3b graduation concert too. Id what I'd prefer tbh

Last edited: Dec 8, 2014
  6. atheistium

atheistium Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Actually I think this would be a beautiful way to leave AKB48 - with your closest friends.

Mii-chan and Kojiharu would have less attention sure, the focus would totally be on Takamina. But I think it would be a sweet end.

7. Galaxy Red

Galaxy Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    damn, coming home from work and checking twitter, my TL is flooding with this big news. to be honest I didn't see it coming. she will graduate in 10th AKB anniversary seems inevitable, but announce it long before it? 1 year?

tbh, I predict she will announce it during sousenkyo season next year. whether she will participate or not probably will be the biggest indicator of her graduation announcement. IIRC most of graduates have 5-6 months to their departure after their announcement, like Atsuko 5 months, Mariko 2 Months, etc. but 1 year? I am not complaining but really shocked. especially after her fake graduation announcement on mechaike few days ago. the timing is kinda awkward for me. this 1 year probably she will prepare yuihan for her successor.

but wait, I thought she said that the title soukantoku will graduate with her? meaning that there will be no more soukantoku.

8. AfoInvnt

AfoInvnt Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Marukuru21
    She said the next soukantoku will be Yuihan.

Is a got time to anuncie since is the 9th anniversary. Anyway I agree this is a bad timing just after the mechaike

9. mincl17

mincl17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
  10. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

this means that she'll leave AKB48G entirely? so sad... I've always hoped that she'd stay at least as general manager((

11. srking

srking Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Congratulations Takamina san! It is sad but frankly, it is something I've been waiting for, and the timing is good. AKB was meant to be a 10year project, and it has come to a point where meaningful changes can't happen unless the icons of the group leave, and they did that gradually, which is a good thing for fans who love them and are willing to move on. I always feel like Takamina will be the last in her generation to leave due to her high sense of responsibility to her group, and this feeling has not changed. I am quite sure Kojiharu and Miichan will graduate with her or even before that. One year is enough for them to create projects that will aid the transition and push some new members who can fill out the leadership roles of these earlier gens. As for Takamina herself, I really hope she can continue her solo career. I fell in love of her because of her theater performance, and way before her image as captain and leader has overshadowed her lovely voice. I know she loves singing and I hope she can make the best out of it next year. One year. We have one year to prepare for her departure. Hope we can send her off with a smile when the 10th anniversary comes!

12. Galaxy Red

Galaxy Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    @AfoInvnt

yeah, I know. but I read somewhere that she said there will be no more soukantoku. this is kinda contradicting for me

13. mincl17

mincl17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    ^ this one.

I will end soukantoku with my graduation. If about one year later members notice that “Ah, this one leads us”, then she can lead AKB with a different title or position. It’s smarter, I think. If I appoint someone without her permission, it would become a burden…it’s better to become the position naturally than to think “This is so hard” after being appointed.
    Takahashi Minami, 141012 Shukan No3b (translation by htmoshi)

Judging from the video clip, most all of them looked aware of the sudden announcement. Maybe Minami talked to Yuihan before hand. Does this decision a collaboration with management just to let her finally graduate? :confused:

From tkmn_world
    OK. INTERNATIONAL COLLABORATION TO MAKE TAKAMINA 1st FOR SOUSENKYO NEXT YEAR! LET'S DO IT! @tkmn_world

-well that might be possible, but that's if she decided to join and experience everything w/in that last year...

14. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    I've translated what I feel are the most important parts of Takamina's speech on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/ithebigc/status/541933278882566144
    https://twitter.com/ithebigc/status/541933784522711040
    https://twitter.com/ithebigc/status/541934185997271040
    https://twitter.com/ithebigc/status/541934822495510528
    https://twitter.com/ithebigc/status/541935422079635456
    https://twitter.com/ithebigc/status/541935858002055168
    https://twitter.com/ithebigc/status/541936154677760001

Sorry it's broken up like that, but you know, 140 character limit. It's probably easier to go to my Twitter feed and read up, in order: https://twitter.com/ithebigc. There's a lot more to her speech, but since it's Takamina I'm sure I can leave it to someone else to translate the whole thing. When you do so, please send me a PM, I'd love to feature it on Translate48 with your permission and with credit to you, of course.

Sasshi, Milky and Yuko have all already reacted to the news on Twitter
    Sasshi: https://twitter.com/ithebigc/status/541928765161369600
    Milky: https://twitter.com/ithebigc/status/541931205659082752
    Yuko: https://twitter.com/ithebigc/status/541941295745220608

15. figulou

figulou Kenkyuusei

It's a nightmare not Takamina :/

16. Takahashi Ryusuke

Takahashi Ryusuke Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hiratarina
  17. hugoa

hugoa Kenkyuusei

Well, I'm a mess right now.
    I'm sad, happy, nervous and relaxed all at the same time.

I have been following AKB since the beginning of 2011. The reason why that happened (since I'm not a fan of idols in general) was because of the PV for "Seifuku ga Jama o Suru". Her eyes in that PV completely won me over.

There are many girls in the group that I find funny or interesting or something else, but I cannot see me following the group anymore after her graduation. The thing that hurts me more is that I know that she would like for her fans to keep supporting the group. I won't be able to.
    After 4 years of doing this, I cannot imagine what do do from 9/12/2015 on. I have over 1 TByte of data related with AKB...

I wonder if Aki-P knew about this before the "dokkiri". It's a fact that this was the only time that that "dokkiri" could be performed. I choose to believe it was just a terrible coincidence.

I haven't seen the LOD yet. But from the small speech clip, I get the feeling that she had talked with everybody before the show. It makes sense, since it seems she hated the "dokkiri" and how it might have caused pain to some of the girls.

Clearly this was expected. And I'm extremely happy that she decided to announce it one year before. It gives us, enough time to get used to the idea.
    I Don't know what I will have to do, but I will make it my single goal for next year to be able to attend her last concert.

I am in a bind here. I love Minami and I love NO3b. I don't want to see a AKB with NyanNyan and Miichan and without Minami. But at the same time, each one of them deserves a grandiose goodbye concert. I have no idea what the ideal solution is. I just hope Aki-P manages to find it.

EDIT: I know it's a selfish request. But I would love to see AkiP and the AKS management on stage in her farewell concert to give their official thanks for her work way "above and beyond her duty" over the years. I believe it would be the ultimate recognition of her crucial role in these ten years that brought happiness to so many people.

18. Betazu

Betazu Kenkyuusei

Guys we have one year ahead before her graduation now. Let's make a special big project for her. Let's send our Soukantoku with the greatest tribute we can give her. Just my 2cent idea

19. egoplant

egoplant Kenkyuusei

Kind of selfish for her to announce it a year in advance. Kind of takes media attention away from other things and puts it on her for an entire year.

20. hugoa

hugoa Kenkyuusei

^ Please people let's just ignore comments like these.