Tano Yuka (Tanochan) / 12th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Lariemeeva, May 27, 2011.

1. fkmq

fkmq Kenkyuusei

^If you see this definition about tsundere youll understand the tsuntsun part ...
    Also youll understand better tanotomu jajajaja that tomu ...

Tsundere
    (ツンデレ?,pronounced [tsɯndeɽe]) is a Japanesecharacter development process that describes a person who is initially cold and even hostile towards another person before gradually showing their warm side over time. The word is derived from the terms tsun tsun(ツンツン?), meaning to turn away in disgust, and dere dere(デレデレ?) meaning to become 'lovey dovey'.[

2. ace

ace Kenkyuusei

What i am really asking is the english word for tsuntsun in this context literally.
    I already know what tsun mean from tsundere like Tomu, Mogi to Saho, Miki to Ayanan, but couldn't match the definition for Takamina's words. :)

3. fkmq

fkmq Kenkyuusei

^ aaah sory then .. im in the phone and didnt understand well ... thought you were asking about tsun meaning

4. lazy

lazy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    Hah that worked great as an avatar

5. odagiri_juno

odagiri_juno Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Twitter:
    bizarre_juno
  6. emiche.

emiche. Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    The gravure shot is amazing I'm still not over it !! I can't wait to see the rest of it *o*
    I'm watching the long version of the documentary and it's great ! I hope someone will sub it

7. ace

ace Kenkyuusei

Just watch the full documentary, and nearly cried again.
    Finally changed my mind that this senbatsu is really important for Yuka, no matter how large it is, now matter if her posistion is in last row, with young gens being picked up for senbatsu, and also her same generation, it will be a huge blow to not get in this precious senbatsu.

Also, i am glad that she is rising now with her current attitude, imagine if she rise back then when her attitude still troublesome like that, absolutely there will be just a road down path.

Here, summary of ANN from our captain Yui thread. I cut Yuka's parts with a little preamble how the conversation went there.
    So, because she realized she is perfect, she doesn't listen to others back then, really really glad that everything already changed, and Yuka got the 2nd chance right now, just like her post past-sousenkyo, now is the time for restart. :):):):)

Last edited: Dec 13, 2014
  8. Takaminyan~

Takaminyan~ Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Hmm~ how high do you think she'll rank in sousenkyo next year? I was thinking Next girls center?
    Seems pretty possible since she'll probably gain fans from her documentary (so much appeal time!~) :cute:

9. lazy

lazy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    She'll definitely climb in ranks. That much is sure. On a sidenote, it's quite amazing to see her performance in variety shows lately, she does so well and seem genuinely happy doing the shows. Having seen the documentary it gives a lot of context to that. Some of the girls are even calling her the next reaction queen ^^

10. ace

ace Kenkyuusei

I have stopped giving high hope in the sousenkyo. My heart broken twice when Mayuyu was beaten by Sasshi and Yuka drop rank this year.
    I think she should be in under girls, together with Juri and Tomu, but you will never know what will happen in the sousenkyo.

Screen Shot 12-14-14 at 11.30 AM.PNG

Yuka perform Kiseki wa ma ni Awanai in the noon stage. And in the introduction MC she stand on Yui spot. Team K perform with only 15 members.
    In the 2nd part of the song, the sound i think broken or they don't have time to do the recording, so you will hear Yuka perform live singing.
    She is really enjoying this, she and Yuami once told the unit they want to perform in K6 was Kiseki wa ma ni Awanai.
    And the height gap, with Shihori and Abe Maria... :^^;::^^;:

In the evening stage, with Megu come in, they back to the original unit with 16 members, Yuka back to perform Gyakuten Oujisama.

Cute moment with auntie Rie in the evening stage.
    Screen Shot 12-14-14 at 12.28 PM.jpg

Last edited: Dec 14, 2014
  11. Aisansan

Aisansan Kenkyuusei

Captain Tanochan

she wants it, has lots of talent, has grown, and maybe a good future investment for 48G
    12 months to develop her....I say take the chance.

12. fkmq

fkmq Kenkyuusei

Lol ... dont say me that they didnt plant this ... almost the same color inverted clothes ...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. notsolittlej

notsolittlej Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    qurlsday

if the video does not show watch the video here

Tano and Karen singing Hashire Penguing in the Natsu Matsuri

Her Kiseki performance from today

And her full audition from the documentary

14. odagiri_juno

odagiri_juno Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Twitter:
    bizarre_juno
    ^is just me or everytime karen sing, fans chant paruru on her in hashire penguin performance..

AKB kouhaku uttagassen today. tanochan play role as the kageana and centering SKE's ESCAPE..
    [​IMG]
    definitely better than last year since IIRC she was only in unit performing tentoumu chu's song..

15. emiche.

emiche. Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    She nailed the kiseki perf ! even when the playback stopped working so pro *o*

I can't wait to see the kouhaku perf ! centering a song is a big thing and it's escape so ! apparently she had a small dance solo part during the song :)

she's gonna be in a unit for the akb album and one of the smallest (if you don't count the solos of course). she's with yuria, okada nana, miyamae, tomu, juri and ryoka. Seeing the members in this unit I don't see it being a cute unit. I can't wait anyway !!

16. ace

ace Kenkyuusei

17. fkmq

fkmq Kenkyuusei

Old video:

if the video does not show watch the video here

18. ふざけないで

ふざけないで Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    The ura story was a wonderful little documentary. It was saddening to see her looking listless, disheartened, unhappy and hopelessly accepting so much, but then tears of happiness for the eventual double pay-off. :)
    I'd hope any members suffering feelings of disillusionment, hopelessness, lack of direction have someone to talk and open up to and do so.

19. technosworld

technosworld Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    furuhatanao
    I kept thinking to myself after Oshima Yuko graduated that there would not be another girl like her, with the dancing, emotion, silliness and energy...but I'm really starting to believe that Tano Yuka could be a worthy successor

20. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
    When I see her centering Hebiro. It just feels right.