Maeda Atsuko (Acchan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by xyish, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Kogarashi

Kogarashi Kenkyuusei

2. chocolabanana

chocolabanana Kenkyuusei

:cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2: i hate that guy but as long she's happy with him i'm ok with it :p:p:p:p just wish that he won't cheat on her again and became a good boy .....i think acchan love will change him<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
    btw : they're look kinda kute right :^O^::^O^::^O^::^O^::^O^::^O^::^O^::^O^: ( but ATSUMINA IS STILL and FOREVER ~~~)

3. Galaxy Red

Galaxy Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    as long as she is happy, it is okay. but remember, you broke her heart, I broke your bones:twisted:

4. Mana

Mana Under Girls

This is their 2nd picture together. If they're still dating, then they're probably happy together, I guess it's all that matters!
    As a fan I only want Acchan to be with someone who treats her well. I was fine with them until the breaking up/cheating issue. but it's old story now. If she's happy with him, it's all good... They kinda look good together now? (lol). I hope that he's serious with her and that they have a good relationship!

I guess this end the whole discussion about their dating issues! She's dating happily, so from now on I'll avoid talking about her private life matters :chuffed:

Changing the topic :fear:

Today at Kouhaku, Sayanee performed Acchan's Seventh Code! I'm excited to see her version.
    This just made me want to rewatch Acchan's live of this song, and the Mv... I love it so much!!!

if the video does not show watch the video here

It's so perfect!!! <3 I hope that Acchan will get a first full album soon, or at least a new single...

5. yamiperv

yamiperv Kenkyuusei

Well there goes my AtsuMina in my fanfic :explode:

6. chocolabanana

chocolabanana Kenkyuusei

in fanfic everything is possible right ^^....( but still hoping atsumina to be together hix hix *crying like a driver*)
    i hope so too ^^ btw mayuyu also perform acchan song and it was MIGIKATA OMG!!! can't wait

7. chocolabanana

chocolabanana Kenkyuusei

can i come along too :^O^::^O^::^O^::^O^::^O^::^O^:..i'll bring a hammer :twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:

8. yamiperv

yamiperv Kenkyuusei

Yes and No to that. Even though everything is possible in a fanfic, but if you get no real motivation from real life and you get mad at one of the girls, it's quite hard to write AtsuMina with those feelings lol. Also, if you write basing off real life, it's hard to make them get together when SOMEONE is still with a certain JACKASS :asdfgh:

I want to see Minami sing Atsuko's songs than the others o_O

9. chocolabanana

chocolabanana Kenkyuusei

haha you're totally right......but at least we shipper has something to hold on to in fanfic right ^^

hahha i want that too but i'll die in happiness if they sing together AHHHHHHHH shipper dream:inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

10. vutt

vutt Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    hm! Her BF news seems to be creating here somewhat strong reaction even after graduation.
    It makes me question often heard statement that overseas fans do not care about idol love ban.

11. TakaOshiMina

TakaOshiMina Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    we didn't really have a problem ! most of us want our idol to be happy and wish her the best ! but ever since news came out that he cheated on her like twice ! we got really angry at him

and in my opinion she can do much better than that dude , look wise and personality wise....

plus we prefer AtsuMina :hehe: :inlove:
    [​IMG]

12. yamiperv

yamiperv Kenkyuusei

I wonder if you guys see something more beyond the hug lol [hehe] because I see something that makes me go Kyaa~

Last edited: Dec 24, 2014
  13. jimsk

jimsk Kenkyuusei

I don't think Acchan is a gay, you know. She always looks straight to me. I'm pretty sure, they know you ship them and that's all just fanservice. Sad to say, things like AtsuMina, KojiYuu, etc will never happen in real life.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2014
  14. kopkrazy

kopkrazy Member

acchan and takamina are always womancing each other

15. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    I think that most people are aware that the yuri pairings are just for fanservice (not implying that ALL the girls in the groups are straight, because there could be many possibilities, but yeah...); it's okay to get spazzy and make fantasies in your head but it's silly to take it further and assume it's real.

But well, back to Acchan...did anyone order the 2015 calendar? I saw some stores selling the desk version on eBay and might buy one for my office (got my oshi wall calendar for my bedroom, but Maeda's photos are so classy and fashionable...and reminds me that I have no goods of her).

16. TakaOshiMina

TakaOshiMina Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Dude ! this is not the problem here :^^;: .....of caurse fans know that it's just for fun

17. chocolabanana

chocolabanana Kenkyuusei

Acchan with yuko and sashihara on Fujifilm new TVCM

Acchan is so beautiful :inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:
    and waht do we have here :^O^::^O^::^O^::^O^: it's ATSUYUU ~~~:banana::banana::banana::banana:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    seriously atsumina and kojiyuu house is on FIRE!!! ( cause of nyanmina and atsuyuu moment lately ):lol::lol::lol:

18. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

OH MY, the "huuuh?" Acchan makes when Sasshi comes back kills me. :XD::XD::XD::XD:

19. jimsk

jimsk Kenkyuusei

My thoughts exactly.
    Oh, sorry then. Since some people seem so serious about it.

20. chocolabanana

chocolabanana Kenkyuusei

new pics from acchan twitter
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

ATSUYUUUU <3 <3 (again)...did you guys see the 1st pic ...sashi mouth hahahaha and yuko please!! control yourself:^O^::^O^::^O^::lol::lol: but actually acchan love it :hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe: