1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    You're talking about the AMD graphics card? :hehe: (I'm team green - NVIDIA GeForce :D)

2. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    ^Definitely, a fanboy.
    @zakky26: SNH48 supposed to be a group which have high graduation rate, anyway they seems rush in many thing (compared to JKT48). That's way i kinda surprised about 4th gen.

3. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    This just in!!

JKT will hold their first Jyanken Tournament (not confirmed by Official) image.jpg

4. Ultramarine

Ultramarine Kenkyuusei

JKT48 New Year Event
    29 Desember 2014

Semuanya! Tak terasa sebentar lagi kita akan memasuki tahun baru 2015. Seperti biasanya, untuk mengawali tahun baru JKT48 akan melaksanakan New Year Event.

Tahun ini para member akan melakukan secret challenge. Mereka akan melakukan hal-hal yang tidak pernah dilakukan sebelumnya!

Kemudian akan ada juga 'Brain Battle' antara tim J melawan tim KIII. Jangan sampai lewatkan event spesial yang hanya ada setahun sekali ini!

Waktu: 1 Januari 2015, pukul 14.00 WIB
    Lokasi: JKT48 Theater

Apply di sini:
    http://jkt48.com/event/apply/id/27?lang=id

5. Andi Rahmat

Andi Rahmat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    zebimagnoliafawwaz
    The part where the cameraman entered the theater...
    "Jangan ganti baju woi!" (Don't change your clothes!)

I think it's due to her wanting to focus for the upcoming national exam (She's in 9th grade, national exams next year).

I spot an interesting word usage though.. Instead of "mengundurkan diri" (resign) or "lulus" (graduate), JOT said that her contract ran out.
    So unlike other members that resigned mid-contract, Zebi decided to quit at the end of the current contract. This tells us that this year's trainees' initial contracts covers 9 months.

6. Mogisama

Mogisama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    cindyyuvia
    New year event make a little "war" for both team fans :eek:

7. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Just asking, if a 10-year old auditioned for the 4th gen, what are the chances of her passing the auditions? I mean, jurina's like 11 when she debuted and this girl will probably be 11 too when she officially debuts if she passed

8. ypizzaburger

ypizzaburger Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Twitter:
    quitaaz
    I think it depends on her performance and abilities.... aaaaaand the judges :|

I don't know if the level of cuteness is needed to pass the audition :/
    Because I think it's how she able to attract the audience to see her and her true passion that's matter :chuffed:

I sometimes support some members according to her 'idol spark'

I define idol spark as how she shines on the stage wherever she is, how she able to catch my eye with her singing or dancing and stuff, and the feel of she don't want to shine alone; the feel of she truly want to be an idol with her friends.
    I can't really define it actually :^^;::awesome: I'm not good with words and everyone must be has their own way of defining 'idol spark' and the reasons to support their favorite member as their oshi

Sorry if I confuse you tho :^^;::^^;::^^;:

9. leongekicau

leongekicau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    I sure hope she doesn't get accepted. Beside the min age is 13 right? CMIIW. I don't even agree with 13 years old minimum age. I feel the age limit should be raised but I'm nobody so yah.

10. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Thanks for the feedback! Really appreciate it. I guess it all goes back to the idol potential and the passion of the individual and how the judges sees it.

11. DreamerKid

DreamerKid Kenkyuusei

^yeah thats true, but just an advice to the girls parent, let her play and be kid because I dont think she can handle all the practice, exercise and all of that preasure to be an Idol just yet, 10yo is way to young parents, i dont want JKT48 to be something like "todlers in tiara" kind of stuff, and I agree about the age minimum to be morr than 13yo

12. ypizzaburger

ypizzaburger Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Twitter:
    quitaaz
    Yup, I agree with @DreamerKid ! You can't be forced to be an idol. You must be an idol with your whole heart so the exercises, practices, routines and stuff won't be such a waste and troublesome (hard)

Yeah, I think they should raise the minimum age to 15 (is it too old? :^^;:)
    But, I think 15 is more suitable than 13

13. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    My opinion about this,and what future members an parents should know about becoming an idol is that it's not all fun and games being in this industry,just like stella said in an interview,being in the group is not as easy as people see,and it's not just practice,dancing and singing that are trained once you become a member,they train your mental too...if a member not mentally prepared,you will give up half way...or worst case scenario you'll end up hating the training and complain on twitter just like some previous cases...so,parents ( and future members) must know first what will they recieve once they are accepted to be a member...

So,there is two important thing if you want to auditioned,besides having talents and skills...physically and mentally prepared... Imo

14. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Acha posted this not funny dark joke about QZ8501, the plane that crashed just recently.[​IMG]

15. Galaxy Red

Galaxy Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    ^
    damn, that's really dark. what the hell she was thinking?:wall:

16. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    She deleted it,learned a lesson from it...case close...moving on...

17. DreamerKid

DreamerKid Kenkyuusei

and on top of that, I heard from someone whose sister is ex-member of JKT48 that their basic salary is not as big as probably many parents thought, so JKT48 is really for those who have big dream to be a great entertainer and be rich after they graduate, and they need to work their a** off when they are still members, that is why I salute all the member now for their hard work and sacrifice

18. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Sometimes I'm thinking, did the parents really expect their kid to be popular right after they got into the group? (e.g Milen's mom)

Why suddenly bringing Acha's tweet here? :hmm:

19. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Why shouldn't I?

20. ypizzaburger

ypizzaburger Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Twitter:
    quitaaz
    Milen's mom used to be a singer but she retired(?), right? I think she still wants to pursue her dream, but through Milen

But this is just a wild thought tho :awesome:
    Hehe