1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The SKE48 Thread

Discussion in 'General SKE48 Discussion' started by RocketStarLauncher, Oct 7, 2008.

1. luccivalez

luccivalez Kenkyuusei

Why you hate jyuri baby?

2. otoppoi

otoppoi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Lots of people do, he's no special snowflake.

Anyway, LOVED this performance, those costumes were definitely the highlight. Pure genius and perfectly executed (except for UHA, of COURSE). Not as great overall as 2012, but way better than last year's silly flags. And I loved NHK accidentally throwing up the title card for Ibiza Girl instead of Bukiyou, ha!

3. luccivalez

luccivalez Kenkyuusei

^i know alot of people hate jurina. I just wanna know what's their reason/s for hating her. Why because she is more focus in akb rather in ske? Because she don't perform much in stages? And etc... For me, I don't hate her nor love her. I just admire her cause at a very young age she has done so many things both in akb and ske. And I think she sacrifice alot and struggle in many things that we all guys don't know.

What I hated in ske now is Uha and the "uha push". I will be vocal on this one because since the beginning she is very AWKWARD and RAW to be push. Maybe later she'll develop but now to be push like that is crazy.

4. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    I don't know if anyone really hates Jurina, but i do know that if you're a hako oshi. Than just having Jurina is kind of a wrench in the like, because while we do enjoy seeing Jurina. If you put her in any performance alongside other members than almost all the focus will go to Jurina. Either with team Pv's, side pv's there was even Aka/Shiro Pv's somehow it will just seem like nothing else is important, but putting Jurina up there in front.
    Still i do love Jurina, but i just know never to look forward to Team S pv's in terms of other member sense.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2015
  5. luccivalez

luccivalez Kenkyuusei

Hmm.. nice point.. I also don't like it sometimes that other girls look like a backup dancer for jurina. But dominating the PVs is beyond the control of jurina, its the management decision.

6. ozawa_chan

ozawa_chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    I downloaded whole show (in mp4) so I can cut Frozen performance if you want. No uploading on youtube because it will be taken down quickly.

I tried to stay positive about SKE48 in Kouhaku before watching it, my worries increase.
    I was glad that SKE got to participate on Kouhaku again but the join performance with NMB48 did not give exciting feeling compared to last 2 years. Each group's performance was cut shorter, not enough time to do tricks or cool dances to blow the audience away. Last year, SKE (or NMB) alone can compete with a White artist (or group), but this year they have to work together to be one Red team. I'm afraid that next year they will put all 3 sister groups together. It reminded me of AKB's first appearance on Kouhaku, the members said they were not completely happy because they had to collaborate with other acts for one performance. They were only in joy when they had their own solo slot. I think that feeling also applied to SKE and NMB this time.

I supported that AKB chose KnP for Kouhaku because of Ayachan's presence :lol: Did anyone know what Dasu, Ayachan and Sae's placards said?

NHK Kouhaku Uta Gassen 2014 65th - Part2.mp4_snapshot_01.50.42_[2015.01.01_17.18.23].jpg

7. trxsh

trxsh Member

^ Sae- "I'll do my best being genki(energetic)"
    Dasu- "I'll do my best smiling"
    Aya- "I'll do my best using eye-power"
    Sorry for awkward translations... someone else can probably translate better

8. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

They're a HELL of a lot better than 12gatsu no Kangaroo...lmao...

That color change was very beautiful (haven't gotten to watch Kouhaku in all its glory yet but saw the gif)! I was hoping to see something cool like that.

9. hahaha

hahaha Kenkyuusei

ok thanks, i know but honestly right now i'm too lazy to DL the whole show:hehe: :lol:

yes! i'm agree:approve::)

Last edited: Jan 2, 2015
  10. iSid

iSid Kenkyuusei

The backstage in Kohaku here by 1 komeda.

if the video does not show watch the video here

11. kiichan

kiichan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    Hello, this might sound like a dumb question but for the Ebi show's what order do I watch them in?

12. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    @kiichan I suppose that you want to know the order in the ebishows were cast..
    Ebi riday Night > Ebi Show > Ebi Calcio.

13. kiichan

kiichan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
  14. otoppoi

otoppoi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Man, 2015 is going to be one hell of a hard year for SKE.

15. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Sato Mieko and Nakanishi Yuka were logical graduation, as they did their time for the group and wish to let the next gen carry the flag for SKE future.
    But Mizuho graduating is much more concerning as she was supposed to be part of this same SKE future. Let's see what was the reason of her graduation.

SKE is having a hard time right now.

16. kopkrazy

kopkrazy Member

so, what went wrong with AKS and SKE ???why there is a spate in graduations in ske ?? i felt that among all of the 48 groups, ske48 has the highest turnover of graduations

17. Furumarion

Furumarion Kenkyuusei

Riho is a given and Mizuho been really giving hint(like skipping stuffs for school) so not really surprise. Still hurts in the end.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2015
  18. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Yamada Mizuho?? As in the popular member who ranked in sousenkyo, got to center Escape, included in Mirai to Wa? senbatsu only to be excluded from the succeeding singles Mizuho? Sad that she'll graduate but can't really blame her.

19. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

KII is empty........
    nana also graduate
    and i bet soon airi graduate and akane next year

20. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    Lol Mizuho was the only "pure" SKE girl I liked since Yukko left...
    I'm really sad she's graduating, but to be honest I would have graduated too if I was her.

I hope the 7th gen's gonna be the best generation ever, SKE needs it more than ever.