1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. ken

ken Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I heard that SNH48 got their first original song. Did Aki-p make them their song?

2. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    I won't call that an "original song" as in a single...

It was meant as a theme song for a game (?),so the game company wrote a song for their game and chose SNH to sing it,something like that...

And no Aki-p didn't wrote the song...

3. ken

ken Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Hm...if that's the case, I got no problem with it. If anyone who don't know the real story would be angry if Aki-p doesn't give JKT48 their song soon. Thanks for the info @zakky26

4. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    Without knowing the real story, I won't say I'll be angry per se, since SNH is greatly invested in by a lot of businesses. The demand of a new song by SNH's business partners might be great that Aki-p can't refuse it. But I'd still be jealous. :D

5. bubbles

bubbles Kenkyuusei

Hello everyone~
    The "original" song of SNH48 is not written by Yasusu. It's just a theme song for a mobile game and only Ju(鞠婧祎), Savoki and Kiki sing it.
    There are two types of this song: the Ju solo version and the three members version.
    I think JKT48 has the original song produced by Yasusu is much more possible than SNH48.;)

6. mc_shithead

mc_shithead Kenkyuusei

is this girl also one of the member here?
    [​IMG]
    if it is, i suggest please stop doing things like this. i know you are desperately want to be instantly famous by trying to auditioned. but trying to gain twitter followers by doing this kinds of things will only bring you more hate. trust me. besides, have reconsider all of the risk you will taken?

7. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Why do you think she's a member here?

8. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    You mean member of stage48?

Well she's not the only one trying to be famous that way, Milen do that too (with her mother help) but where's she now?

Let her be and we will see if she can take a pressure being an idol

9. mc_shithead

mc_shithead Kenkyuusei

because JKT section surprisingly have so many silent reader where most of them were actually Indonesian and already registered to this forum. my best guess, that girl and many other like her are also monitoring this site.

10. DreamerKid

DreamerKid Kenkyuusei

I see nothing wrong with her post, she just said that she looked like Dhike right? Its not like she claims herself as dhike or something, I'm sorry but I really didnt see anything wrong with her post (Btw I am not her in case you wondering :D )

11. mc_shithead

mc_shithead Kenkyuusei

it's not that single post. but the overall twit of her. some jkt gurus even already start to bash her :eek: and this is just few of many risk she will take.

12. DreamerKid

DreamerKid Kenkyuusei

owh really? Well I'll check her timeline then, so that I understand what this all about :)

13. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    FYI, Pocky package now comes with JKT48 member stickers.

14. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Lol! The overture got rank 948 :D for Request Hour...hahahaha image.jpg

if the video does not show watch the video here

As reported by JKT48stuff...the main goal is for the song Jakarta48/JKT48...if the overture can rank...i'm pretty sure Jakarta48 will rank too...but,who knows...

Last edited: Jan 13, 2015
  15. leongekicau

leongekicau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    lol I guess we manage to infiltrate AKB48 eh.

16. m3ntaiko

m3ntaiko Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    m3ntaiko
    barely ranked with only 1-2 votes aren't exactly infiltrate. note that most of 1010-900 ranked songs are came from disbanded group b-sides.

but no one vote for Overture anyway (NMB & SKE already ranked on 800ish too), except SNH, i guess, since it's their only eligible song for RH, so 'JKT48' might got a good rank. to get into top 200 is good enough i think.

i'm more interested about how well Wasshoi J will rank ;)

so, do you guys vote for JKT? i feel a bad for not sparing any ticket. maybe next year i'll get a vote or two; hopefully to vote the first original song.

17. bubbles

bubbles Kenkyuusei

Hope JKT48 or Wasshoi J can get into top 200 then we can see members on TDC live~

18. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
  19. pendekarbiru

pendekarbiru Kenkyuusei

hello guys.. it's been a while since i became silent reader of this forum and now i want to joint the discussion with you guys.. since this is my first post so be nice to me:chuffed::chuffed: and for JKT's songs in RH'15 it's great to see the JKT's overture is on the list i really hope JKT48 and J Washoi also on the list too because this RH'15 has more than 1000 song so imo the change for JKT's song is also big too.. ;);)

20. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    ^That's right the chance is big, but it's up to JKT48 Japanese fans as they will enjoy the performance.