1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Watanabe Mayu (Mayuyu) / 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. leoASH

leoASH Kenkyuusei

Thanks @YKT for sharing..
    Is nice to see & interesting to read some mayu oshi thoughts & thinking in the detail & elaborate way that i'm sure can pin down some of the negative think of mayu..

2. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
    I'm glad Mayu remembered her promise made in Sept last year!

Mayu wrote on Sep 9 that she made a promise with Mio (to have the same hairstyle). They did at today's Team B show.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

^c AnfieldAkiba

Avail CM Making Gif by 940326

[​IMG]

3. Mbbp

Mbbp Kenkyuusei

100% agree to Mayu's professionalism. When I first found out about Mayu everyone still knows her as the cyborg idol, who doesn't show any emotions but smile. But that was amazed me. I thought she was so professional that she is flawless in front of the camera. What amazed me more is that despite with that, her playfulness in front of her close friends cannot be matched. But that was before. She has now evolved into a more greater idol and I'm happy that I'm a witness to her growth :1st:

Oh. my. god. I must see this theater performance :omfg:

By the way, I just found the time to watch AKB's documentary movie. Takamina told Mayu "you know what to do, you must think about yourself more, you know the order" after Yuko's graduation. Now this makes me think, who's the next in line after Mayu in this order? Who will be AKB's center after Mayu graduates? I don't think it will be Yukirin (because I'm hoping they graduate together :D). Will Paruru grow by that time to be the next one? Yui? Will they fully transfer Jurina? Sasshi? Or is this why they are pushing Sakura in AKB so hard? I really have no idea what will happen but I'm rooting for Jurina. Well, that would be a long time from now since I don't think Mayu is going to leave anytime soon.

One of the funnier moments is when Yui and Ricchan were surprised by Sayanee's appearance and Mayu hurriedly came out of the dressing room thinking there was a cockroach because the two screamed. She really thought there was a cockroach :lol::lol:. Someone should make a gif out of that [hehe]

4. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

^ I think it will be Sakura. Also think like how Acchan gave flowers to Yuko after the 2012 Election and Yuko giving Mayuyu flowers after the 2014 election. I think Mayuyu will be giving flowers to Sakura (Doubt 2016 though lol)

5. Mayuyubro

Mayuyubro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sasakiyukari
    ^^ Jurina and Sakura most likely, don't know why Paruru still considered as "new ace" she's just four days younger than Mayu after all

6. Mayuyubro

Mayuyubro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sasakiyukari
    wowowow, how legit is that list? kaotan earning that much? didn't she said weeks ago that she earns less than a half of that? the top9 doesn't need to work in their lifetime anymore

7. Starlight

Starlight Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Mayu and Yukirin are the next oldest generation with strong senbatsu rankings so after Takamina graduates, they will have the job of defending their positions/helping the flagship group stay strong. That is why I think Yukirin is aiming for No.1 this year alongside Mayu. The competition from sister groups is too strong and the rest of AKB(except Paruru) is nowhere near the frontline.

That said, i am rooting for someone from flagship group to be the next center. Paruru is the top choice but she will probably graduate earlier than Mayu and i see Mayu staying on for a very long time! (Like at least until 2020 Tokyo Olympics when she is 26.)

8. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Wasnt actually since something like that was posted about a half year ago. Deleting the post.

9. Mbbp

Mbbp Kenkyuusei

Thanks everyone!

Mayu staying until 2020 is not a bad idea. I don't know if her graduation can possibly have to do anything with the Olympics though. Well, maybe since Aki-p is a member of the Olympics executive board, there's a chance AKB will perform in the opening ceremony. What if Mayu announcer her graduation there? LOL. That would be epic. I don't think Yukirin would stay that long though. If she gets more roles in drama series I think she will go solo by that point. The same can be said to Mayu since her dream is to be an actress. I agree that when Takamina leaves the group both of them have that responsibility to hold and protect AKB. I think they won't graduate until they can pass down the torch to someone reliable.

Paruru is the same age as Mayu but if worse comes to worst and MaYuki needed to graduate early then Paruru is still a possibility.

Honestly, if they are going to transfer Sakura to AKB then why not Jurina? If it is someone who can be the center and lead AKB then I think it's either Jurina or Sayanee but they can't possibly transfer Sayanee since NMB really needs her. But that is still far off from now so I'm not listing off Sakura since there's still a lot of time for growth.

Anyways, sorry for bringing this up. Talking about graduation and such here :lol::lol:

10. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
    Thanks everyone!

Mayuyu "AKB48 Group Tokyo Dome Concert 〜Suru na yo? Suru na yo? Zettai Sotsugyou Happyou Suru na yo?〜" gif by lily-m1

[​IMG]

EDIT

Mayuyu sitting on Yukirin’s lap on AKB XX broadcast last night, LOL. And wayyyyyyyyy before musical chairs LOL!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

See vid 1

if the video does not show watch the video here

EDIT

White team led by Watanabe Mayu wins this year's 'AKB48 Kohaku Uta Gassen' pic from the AKB48 Group Newspaper January issue

[​IMG]

Write-up at http://www.tokyohive.com/article/20...by-watanabe-mayu-wins-this-years-akb48-kohaku

Last edited: Jan 16, 2015
  11. black_snow

black_snow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Thanks YKT! :worthy:and everyone for the updates. <3

Heavy Rotation (Mayu center) - Music Station 150116

Mayu singing "A Cruel Angel's Thesis"—she's so cute [hehe]

Last edited: Jan 19, 2015
  12. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
    Thanks @black_snow!

Entire perf + Talk > 8 mins

Gifs by lily-m1 Mayu on Mステ

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

AKBとXX - Mayuyu sitting on Yukirin's lap gif by fake49

[​IMG]

13. Mayuyubro

Mayuyubro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sasakiyukari
    Gotta love her hairstyle in Mstation, far better than that other in akbtoXX

14. Joe

Joe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    OMG, those gifs! :^O^:

15. JWB

JWB Kenkyuusei

Did anyone see the new JP drama with Oshima Yuko?
    It looks pretty good , just wish i understood Japanese LOL.

I wonder if due to the contractual arrangements.schedule etc...Mayuyu could get a role in drama in 2015

16. leoASH

leoASH Kenkyuusei

@JWB not yet but i'm sure gonna give it a shot someday..

i feel for you..why mayu can't get featured in any drama..i'm here bawling waiting like forever:wall:
    why japan idol so damn hard easy to land a role in a good drama or film just like kpop idol :fear:

after more than 1 week my home internet finally ok & now i'm back to watch an mayu gif especially on tumblr..
    now i'm realize mayu getting so damn beautiful day by day:omfg:

17. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2015
  18. GTR

GTR Kenkyuusei

19. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
    I actually asked Mely to create a Mayuyu banner, but it didn't reach the admin to post it at the time.

MaYuki in Loneliness Club gif by mayu326

[​IMG]

Mayuyu in Korekara Wonderland gif by mayu326

[​IMG]

右肩 (Migikata) - 渡辺麻友 (Watanabe Mayu)

https://soundcloud.com/alefngo13/migikata-watanabemayu

純情ソーダ水 Junjou Soda sui(Mayu)渡辺麻友 まゆゆ

https://soundcloud.com/aryuyu/mayuyu-junjou-soda-sui

COUNT DOWN TV 1-18:

20. ken

ken Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    First love already ranked?? Isn't it erepyon's song from beginning? Or just Mayuyu version that ranked?