Event / Concert AKB48 Request Hour Set List Best 1035 2015 (15/01/21 to 15/01/25)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 3, 2014.

1. TakaOshiMina

TakaOshiMina Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    i agree ....but i think it's bcuz fans had so many choices and we are quite so close to the top 200/300....so these songs actually ranked high

now i'm really curious to see top 200/100 and of course Top10

2. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    JJ ni karita mono, rank 581.

3. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Oh wow. It's so interesting to see how far some of the songs that were normally obviously in top 200 have fallen thanks to the addition of solos/units. Kimi to boku no kankei, Seifuku resistance, Sore wo seishun to yobu hi, Omatase setlist (ouch...), Darkness (double ouch...). I'm most surprised about Kimi wa boku da, considering I was gunning for it to be in top 10. Perhaps all the Acchan fans have mostly moved on by now?

AKB overture still not ranked...

I think it might be time to point out, what's up with Wasamin's catalog? I saw maybe...one of her songs rank so far? Are we gonna see some Wasamin domination in the ranks to come?

@rka, I think Himawarigumi2 is only the least popular because it never gets revived, so the only newer fans who will vote for its songs will be the ones who actually go looking for it :( Kioku no dilemma only ranked so high probably because it was in Team A's waiting stage for a while.

4. TakaOshiMina

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    AKB overture DID rank .....so did SKE and NMB , JKT, the only overture that still didn't is HKT's and SNH's ,lolz :^^;:

5. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    I have been keeping quiet about Wasamin's songs so not to jinx them. [hehe] Keep in mind that most of her song catalog was rendered ineligible since she isn't the original artist. That includes her entire album and all of her B-sides. So at the end of the day Wasafans had five songs they were interested in. The two that already ranked (Moshisora and Doremifaonchi) were not the songs we focused on. We are reasonably confident two of them will make the Top 200, although it is alarming to see Dareka ga Nageta Ball already rank. We are still hopeful that Seikaku ga Warui Onna no Ko makes the cut since it is relatively new.

The third one we are "holding our breath" over. Mujineki was the "power vote" song, but it turns out there was a faction that gave a lot of votes to Tomobojo. So we will see how that turns out.

It is too bad that some people see this result as some sort of testament to the quality of H2. H2 is one of my favorite stages. But very few songs from it ever get performed. And it hasn't been done as a stage (aside from TDC) since the G-Rosso revival 5 1/2 years ago.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2015
  6. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    I'm excited to see where Hikaeme I Love ❤ You lands. It didn't sell well so I am wondering how much power voting the Hakatafrandom did? This is interesting.

7. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    Rather than quality of H2, it's more like popularity. Popular item doesn't necessarily mean it's of high quality.

I think SNH overture did rank.

8. shakuran

shakuran Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    I know that it was the focus for Haruppi fans power-voting, so there's at least one faction focusing on it... I'm not sure about the wider HKT fandom though! I'm also hoping that it'll do well ;w;

9. notsolittlej

notsolittlej Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    qurlsday
    What do you mean it didn't sell well? The sales were normal for an HKT single. It sold a little bit less than Sakura minna de tabeta but more than Melon Juice and Suki Suki Skip. Their sales are pretty stable more than anything.

10. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    SNH's ranked already (504). It's just HKT that's left.

11. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
    Most definitely pushing Ambulance ;) double center vs solo center. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    HOSHIZORA NO MISTAKE..omg..literally forget that song..dang..one of the best stage song..but to see it is in top 300-400 is good enough.

13. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
    Actually SNH's ranked as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. TakaOshiMina

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    thanks for pointing out !!!~~~~

15. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    The overtures rank.
    JKT 948
    SKE, NMB 821
    AKB 628
    SNH 504
    I think HKT is among the 8 unranked, HKT fans probably vote for something better than an overture.

16. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Everyone seems to be forgetting a certain group's overture

17. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    SDN are probably also among the 8 unranked.

18. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    I think I have mentioned it three times already :fp: But again, I wouldn't be surprised if it ranked in the Bottom 8.

19. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    Was 20nin Shimai no Uta eligible? On the RH website the page for Team H's Saishuu Bell ga Naru stage is blank. If it wasn't eligible, then I think the HKT hopes for stage songs must lie on Team KIV Oshi. :)

20. kirakirahanabi

kirakirahanabi Kenkyuusei

^Yeah, 20nin isn't eligible. Also, can someone confirm that the only versions of Wasshoi available were B's and HKT's?