Event / Concert AKB48 Request Hour Set List Best 1035 2015 (15/01/21 to 15/01/25)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 3, 2014.

1. M4YUYU

M4YUYU Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Twitter:
    tomutomutomuuuu
    Show Fight! is ranked in top 200. I don't think Tomu has an original small unit song (like in albums and such) other than the latest "Downtown Hotel 100-gou Shitsu".

2. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Yep, was just going to say. "Show Fight" is the Tomu song

3. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Any time I've ever seen Show Fight live, the camera maybe shows Tomu like two or three times, tops. It's always on other girls, for some reason. Even though Tomu is the center of that song, I could never consider it a signature. When it's performed, she looks more like just a center position instead of the star of the song.

And that's true that Tomu doesn't have any small units yet...I just had some small shred of hope that Renai Kinshi Jourei would rank in the top 200, with Tomu included. Her singing in that song is like a dream come true for me.

Plus, Show Fight being performed isn't really much of a treat for the Tomu fan in me, for some reason. Like Itsumo Soba Ni is a HUGE deal for me, as is Chewing Gum because it was sooooo obviously Yagi-centric that I hardly noticed any of the other girls. Tomu doesn't yet have anything like that.

It's the same with members like Annin and Tano...Like there aren't any songs that I hear and instantly think of them.

4. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Usually, not always, but usually, the girls performing at RH are the original members, meaning that most likely Takamina would be centering that song rather than Tomu anyway

5. M4YUYU

M4YUYU Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Twitter:
    tomutomutomuuuu
    @MocchiMooch Well, sure, but Show Fight! is totally huge for her and many of her fans, and every time her fans asked which song she'd like to perform in RH, she would answer that. In that regard, Tomu is pretty lucky to even have a song her fans can focus on.

Until we get original stages or she centers a small original unit, Show Fight! will be the rallying song for Tomu and her fans. Show Fight! is the song that got me to know her, so personally that song is huge for me however it's presented in a concert :D

6. skydrive27

skydrive27 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    JKT48 was soo close...

might be another story if I choose JKT48.... I use 2 voting ticket to vote New Ship :(

7. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    I really wonder if Haruiro no Tsubasa made top 200. I know it sounds way too good to be true, but Kazue isn't an unpopular member, she would have to at least get a couple of votes for her song.
    I don't want to get my hopes up, but I really don't think she could have made bottom 8.
    I really hope I'm not wrong

8. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    It's funny to admit that when I was first getting into AKB, I fell in love with Tomu after seeing her in Kondo Koso Ecstasy. I was already into Mocchi and Yagi well enough, but I was really drawn to Tomu. So I started to stan pretty hard.. and it wasn't for several months after that until I noticed that it was her that centered Show Fight :p despite the fact that I had been familiar with Show Fight for ages before ever hearing Kondo Koso Ecstasy. She looked so "green" in Show Fight lol, especially compared to now.

But yeah, I totally get that. I wasn't saying that Tomu doesn't have a song... I was saying that she didn't get anything good and wont get a lot of spotlight, compared to Yagi and Mocchi. There's a difference. I'm not discrediting Show Fight, just saying that it's not to my tastes and that her screentime wont be as great as Mocchi and Yagi.

9. notsolittlej

notsolittlej Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    qurlsday
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-ts=1421782837&v=mGu5L2_4cuQ&x-yt-cl=84359240

Last 8 songs announced!

1028. overture (SDN48 ver.)
    1028. deal feat. NO-FACE (Itano Tomomi)
    1028. Nante suteki na ahiru no Boat (Watarirouka Hashiritai 7)
    1028. Fuyu no Kamome (SKE48)
    1028. Bikini wa niawanai (Watarirouka Hashiritai 7)
    1028. Omoide wa tooi hodo... (Watarirouka Hashiritai 7)
    1028. Sotsugyoushiki no wasuremono (SKE48)
    1028. Rope no yuujyou (SKE48 Team S)

Last edited: Jan 21, 2015
  10. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

if the video does not show watch the video here

For people too lazy to click the link lol.

11. fluffy

fluffy Kenkyuusei

Wait does this mean hkt overture ranked?

12. evile1690

evile1690 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    evile1690
    I was right. HKT48's overture did rank!
    So sad for the SKE songs,,

13. Hayato

Hayato Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Poor Tomochin, according to the list deal was the last solo song she had, so none of her songs made it to the top 200.

14. notsolittlej

notsolittlej Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    qurlsday
    So does this mean the Akita Kazue song made it top 200? Wow that's pretty neat actually. @sdn48oshi must be really happy rn

15. brunoiaz

brunoiaz Kenkyuusei

The Rachel solo had a couple of votes, so it was weird that Kazu didn't receive any votes. But Top 200? Didn't expect that o_O Congrats Kazu! All the props to her because she's, indeed, pretty awesome haha Still the better Yuuwaku no Garter version by far.

16. Jayden

Jayden Kenkyuusei

HKT OVERTURE TOP 200 WHAT THE FUCK LMAO

crazy. guess we'll see that dj on stage again.

Rope no Yuujou.. :(

the graduation ske song - ironic that the song itself became something that was totally forgotten.

17. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Wait a damn minute! I find it hard to believe not one person voted for Rope no Yuujyou. Like seriously!:eek:

Here I was excited to think it was getting performed for RH. But NOOOOOOOOO. :explode: Bottom of the barrel for such a great song. I am disappoint.:(

I doubt we will see the DJ onstage for HKT Overture. Really when has he EVER appeared for the song/thing? Legit question, cause I am drawing a blank.:XD:

18. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

This has been posted at least once already in this thread.

if the video does not show watch the video here

And I also can't believe Rope is in the bottom 8, it's a really good stage song but that's the way it goes. There were a bunch of great stage songs finished in the 900's which just goes to illustrate RH isn't necessarily about quality.

19. Kinenbi

Kinenbi Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    kinenbi
    Awww I love Nante Suteki na Ahiro no Boat :(. I wish it ranked, I'm disappointed!

20. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
    HKT overture ranked?!? They should kick it out and let JKT perform.... This is just insanity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk