Event / Concert AKB48 x JKT48 Concert "Bergandengan tangan dengan kakak" (15/02/20)

Discussion in 'JKT48 News & Releases' started by kevin_vin, Dec 28, 2014.

1. mc_shithead

mc_shithead Kenkyuusei

they are still looking for sponsor i think :) and also, still monitoring the hype of this event. if the hype is extremely high, usually so does the price.

2. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    @m3ntaiko
    Don't get too fired up? I thought you said you are "sold" and will be going?

And also,last month an AKS staff went to Malaysia and talked to the media there,according to the thread in the AKB news an release forum,it's a mini concert.... http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/akb48-mini-concert-in-malaysia-march-2015.8396/

Speaking of sponsors,i'm curious will Honda be involve in this one or not since AKB's sponsor is Toyota,one of their rival company...or maybe even joint sponsorship which is quite hard to see imo...

Last edited: Jan 30, 2015
  3. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2015
  4. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I read somewhere she had something on her schedule that day. Recording, I guess

At this point, non akb show and her solo should be her priority

5. m3ntaiko

m3ntaiko Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    m3ntaiko
    i'm still going nevertheless. higher ticket prices just mean that concert would generally be less exciting.

nothing on official AKB blog or something confirm that (yet). it's almost february, while we get the official announcement since december.

6. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    They announced it by the staff in that event late last year,and planning the event will be held march,so maybe they will update it late next month....

Well,that's good news for fans who can't come...i hope it's true

7. kevin_vin

kevin_vin Kenkyuusei

well i think this broadcast announcement is stupid and very early since the event announcement itself was not too hype because 50% akb members are "sorry" members and only 1 senbatsu
    people will be like " oh they will broadcasted it ? better wait on april for FREE concert "

8. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    Senbatsu members will definitely have their schedules full. It's not that "sorry" when it comes to the members.

9. ken

ken Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I think it's a good choice of members. I don't think the regular members especially senbatsu would be able to attend this concert. What do you expect in this early time of the year? They must be very busy to attend the concert. The senbatsu members obviously have 4 to 5 or more recordings and shows in a week and you still want them to travel 7 hours to Indonesia to perform. Are you kidding me? Not to mention they have to be at Jakarta at least one day early to train at the venue. And Akicha have a drama shooting starting somewhere in mid february and you still want her to attend the concert? Do you expect drama shooting to be finished in a week so that she can attend the concert? Why would they delay the shooting just because one actress have another things to do? It would be a rude thing to do to other actors and actresses.

They are no "sorry" members. Not single one of them. Some of them are regular in AKBingo. Stop whining just because your oshimen didn't attend the concert. I'm sure their performance would not be disappointing.

10. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    .............................:shock::shock::shock:
    [​IMG]

You're right. SHe's totally sorry......:gavel:

11. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    This problem actually caused by limited AKB48 knowledge of local fans. Most of them are imagining members like Mayuyu, Yukirin, and Takamina to come to this concert, since those kind of names are what they only know. So when they see something that is not from the old days of AKB48 (imagine a 2011's AKB), they consider them as "underrated" and got upset about it. While the true fact that AKB48 has never really deployed all their media senbatsu in any foreign concert. So they should have not expected a copy of Japan-level concert in Indonesia (or any place overseas). A lot of those young members in the list are actually favored member who you see often on recent magazine release, subbing senbatsu position, hold crucial position in theater performance, until the fact that they've been a part of last Kibouteki Senbatsu. Jeez, some even have an good rate of HS like Naachan and Sayaya's recent streak. It's not like they're sending yesterday nuggets to Indonesia anyway. They should actually be proud that AKB is sending members who in the next 1 - 2 years have the potential to take a position in A-side single, or they who've gotten huge experience in Japan.

Anyway about streaming, I thought that it's kind of earlier too. I've tried to search the price of other ticket venue in Kota Kasablanka, and the cheapest one I found from the last One Direction concert is IDR 500,000 for a ticket. Which such price is quite high for majority of Indonesian (especially with a bonus fact that most JKT fans (even some AKB fans too) don't recognize the girls -> less enthusiasm). I think now a lot will actually consider to just wait for the free streaming.

12. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Yeah..those are "sorry" members...now i feel "sorry" for them working so hard yet people branded them "sorry" members,from my point of view some of those girls that are coming are the future of AKB...they may be "sorry" for now,but they could be top members or even kami7 in the future...who knows,if that happens i will be so proud that i've met one of them next month....

About the wakuwaku will air it in april,again,it's not live streaming...the hype will be different...i'm sure people will still packed the venue next month...come on,they don't come to Jakarta every year or even every semester....

13. d'Arck

d'Arck Kenkyuusei

ehh uso! how did you know? did you see it from sakippe G+ or she has other socmed? please tell me, I'm really happy to see members speak English >_<

14. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    lol. it is good enough yui and mocchi will be coming to the concert.

15. Galaxy Red

Galaxy Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    "sorry" member:fp:

@kevin_vin
    dude, you should be happy and glad that AKB will hold a live concert in your country! many of foreign fans must go to japan to see those members you called "sorry" member. and AKB concert in their own country is a dream. calling those members like that is really rude IMO. if you don't satisfied with the members line-up or you want to see some particular member, why don't you go to japan for handshake event or live concert?:wall:

16. Hayashi Tadashi

Hayashi Tadashi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    so rena twitt. she said she teach english and indonesia to member
    i think kitarie will no be trouble with english, since she is no 4 and have point 89 with english test at bakajo test

17. kevin_vin

kevin_vin Kenkyuusei

LMAO
    i already expecting all senbatsu won't attend since announcement but yuihan attends.. maybe 1st test as future GM

@MocchiMooch
    why you suddenly think she is "sorry" member lol
    she is popular leh but sad only 1 of her solo ranked in RH 2015

what i mean the "sorry" members are that early gens who never ranked or not popular in here... but well everyone have different opinion

@Galaxy Red dude of course im happy AKB return after 3 years but not too happy with the member list

well i hope i can attend the concert since the concert is on Friday but ticket price is still TBA :wall:

18. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Their senbatsu came to New York sometime ago. What was it for, if anyone remembers? It was awesome lol I

19. RacerMCMXCVII

RacerMCMXCVII Kenkyuusei

probably an anime expo...

20. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    I think he's being sarcastic